M'aiq is very practical. He has no need for Morrowind

Other urls found in this thread:

elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/M'aiq_the_Liar/Skyrim
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

M'aiq is nothing but a liar.

M'aiq is a faget. Ahnassi best Khajiit.

This

So is the idea that he tells you the things that Bethesda wanted to implement but couldn't?

As well as cracking jokes at the fandom and Bethesda itself.

Examples?

Or stupid shit from previous games.

he is there to passive-aggressively bitch at the players for not wanting every feature to be removed

Google exists for a reason

Mysticism was pointless anyway. Why have an school of magic for only two spells?

>"It does not matter to M'aiq how strong or smart one is. It only matters what one can do."
Fucking Bethesda

Has M'aiq achieved CHIM? Or is he always high on skooma?

He has achevied CHIM but is to high to notice or care.

M'aiq is very practical. He has no need for mysticism

elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/M'aiq_the_Liar/Skyrim

I think he exists at a level beyond CHIM, but either doesn't notice or doesn't care

You mean like Alteration?
Or restoration?
Or illusion?

Those schools have at least three spells apiece. Mysticism had only Soul Trap going for it.

In Morrowind, he was a quirky character who would lie about certain heavily-requested features like multiplayer or nudity, acting as if those features were in the game and you were just too stupid to find them. It was a good joke.

In Oblivion and Skyrim he instead just makes jabs at people being upset about removed features. It just comes across as mean-spirited now.

You really can't go higher than CHIM. Considering it basically makes you a God.

>only two spells?
I basically only use mysticism
>absorb health
>interventions
>soultrap
>mark/recall

> + Armor and.....?
> heal self / heal other.
> Invisibility and "stop-bein-hostile-plz"

Hear me out
M'aiq goes beyond the dream,

So he is Todd himself?

He has achieved CHIM and now knows with Godhead insight that being high as a khijit kite on skooma is as close to being the Godhead gets.
The Khijit are literally above all other races in regards to religion, they know what is really going on, they just don't care in the end because it doesn't matter.

M'aaaaiiiiq

Expect to see him in the next Fallout.
I mean, we got Nirnroot in Fallout 4.

>In Oblivion and Skyrim he instead just makes jabs at people being upset about removed features.

What's with game developers doing this? BioWare also did this in ME3 where Conrad Verner complains about things like thermal clips while Shepard makes fun of him.

When a mod comes out the same week as the game releases fixing something Beth said there is no way to fix, the crying M'aiq does seems disingenuous.

When you're in a position where you can fuck up and still sell gangbusters, you can be as arrogant as you fucking want.

It's just easier to call the complainers crybabies and move on. Bethesda's somehow built up a lot of goodwill the mainstream user base (the kind that enjoy Skyrim at face value), so they eat up digs like M'aiq's as sick burns.

Is he immortal?

Mysticism's removal only became necessary because Bethesda removed too many spell effects in Oblivion and Skyrim to let it remain. Back in Morrowind it was an incredibly useful school.