Assassin's Creed Origins Metacritic Flooded With Fake Positive User Reviews

>Assassin's Creed Origins Metacritic Flooded With Fake Positive User Reviews
>archive.is/g8JO2
>even the shill sites aren't buying it
Is Assassin's Creed going the way of Mass Effect? Will this trash franchise finally fucking die?

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/assassins-creed-origins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no rofl

I was starting to get this vibe from the steam user reviews that it may be faked in some way. People dislike Denuvo as it is but the VMprotect thrown on top of it maxing out CPU's is a recipe for bad reviews.

they probably had their staff receive a free cd key to give the game a good review before everyone else jumped on board.

For people who can't figure it out, lefties like that it's a black protag so flooded it with positive reviews for that reason alone.

When you spam WE shit everywhere it triggers them and they go into RESIST mode.

AYO SENPAI WE FINNA BE GAME O DA YEAR IS U DOWN

>lefties like that it's a black protag
They must be dumb as shit then because he's not

metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/assassins-creed-origins

Gamesradar gave it a fucking 100

holyfucking shit they aren't being subtle either.

what do you mean with this?

Can't understand how people compare it to Witcher, it's nowhere the same quality or gameplay wise.

Sounds like a marketing talking point

Yeah maybe regardless definitely something fishy going on. Fractured but Whole is at mixed mostly for having Denuvo and forced Uplay, AC: Origins has the same thing but with aforementioned VMprotect shit there is no way it legitimately has good reviews.

>Is Assassin's Creed going the way of Mass Effect? Will this trash franchise finally fucking die?
that would be nice. apparently it just sold a few copies more then syndicate in the uk.
syndicate was the game that was so disappointing sale wise that ubisoft stop releasing one AC game each year

This is why I dropped steam like a hot potato ages ago. It's heavily manipulated.

>There have been 20 Assassin's Creed games in 10 years
How in the fuck?

really makes you think.

I like the world and the gameplay (kinda).
It's fun to explore. Bows are also fun.

But yes, the writing is nowhere near Witcher level. Especially some of the side quests really feel like MMO-tier ones. Cutscenes with important characters also feel way too short, which makes it hard to feel something for the characters.

>Oh hey Cleopatra, nice to meet you. My undying loyalty? Sure, here it is.

Honestly for the most part games that deserve shit reviews get them. This is easily the most egregious case of manipulation I've seen.

>Guided arrows
>Fun

Gotcha, the exploration is great everything else is ubisoft tier

As much as I don't care about ass creed, it's not going anywhere. It's the madden of ubisoft as far as we know.

when will france nuke itself?

Information is the oil of the digital age. When you can manipulate opinion you can control the world.

Black, arabian, muslim, mexican, whatever, they like it if it's not a white male.

Since gamers went all WE WUZ they got mobilized to help it sell, it sold really well so they win I guess.

Did it though? The numbers were not posted yet and the article that's floating around about selling better is about uk market which is pitiful

seriously, we can't let zlompt get the launch codes.

It sold 200k at $60 a piece on steam alone so far, that's usually a good indication of how it's selling across all platforms and steam is always the small end of the market.

Even the new wolfenstein game that sold like shit at launch has been selling pretty well over time.

There is a reason these publishing houses are pushing things that don't sell to gamers, if you can't figure out what it is then you're retarded.

They most likely even started the WE thing themselves via a guerilla marketing company.

And metacritic isn't?

I'd say that Steam has a pretty good userscore system since you see more data about the review.
It also gets bonus points for not using scores.

Easy: shills

I think it was compared to Bloodborne too, not sure if it was the official AC twitter account.

But it spent 3? years in development? So at least $100 millions wasted and it sold less than 1 million across all platforms so far? If we assume pc is 1/4 of the market

Yeah the only ass creed that truly was the last good one was black flag and that is disputable. I ain't touching WUZ

Only one "official journalist reviewer" claimed there were excessive bugs. Interesring how every other one says it's perfect

Why the fuck are you linking to kotoku especially when OP already linked to archive

Too bad they're not as fun as the ME3 ones

Deleted it, not letting those fuckers profit
Lel, yeah these ones seem to just be permutations

I like that "journalism" is shilling so much for the game. Saying it sold more than mario using uk charts. Some retards picking it up and now saying it sold more than 2 mil

I've only played the first one on ps3, is this Egypt one the same thing or what?
Because the first one was boring

WE

DO THIS EVERY THREAD

What the actual fuck, yeah if it sold that much I'm sure it would have been talk about much more. It has to be some outsourcing bots for this. I really wish someone could find proof Ubisoft or someone internal requested it. It'll be a PR nightmare

Technically those "journalists" saying the truth with source at bottom of page. It's the twitter fags that are yelling this

>UBISHIT games

NOT EVEN ONCE

>lootboxes are the new way of making money
>it's hard to justify lootboxes in single player games
>make terrible single player games on purpose
>when they don't sell, start only making multi player games with lootboxes because "the audience doesn't seem to want single player games anymore and this is the new way of gaming in current year"

I thought the first one was good. Had rooms for improvement, sure but it was nice.
2 had some improvements but did some things worse. And then they started milking the shit out of it

WUZ

So if black people was KANGZ all along, how come they haven't apologised for slavery yet?

>faked
>Steam reviews
You can't write a Steam review unless you own the game, shitstain. Faking some 100 reviews by giving away keys to your staff is not going to do anything, because the number of reviews is in the thousands. If the game was bad, people would have said it's bad, but the people who have actually played the game say that's it good. Piratecucks are fucking pathetic.

I"VE

BECOME SO NUMB

>it's nowhere the same quality or gameplay wise
Yep, the game actually has a functional combat system that uses more than 2 buttons. Witcher 3 is nowhere near gameplay wise, I agree.

And here are the shills.
Welcome, now fuck off back to neogaf

agree. origins has better combat than w3

>everyone who doesn't blindly hate a game because he's not a poor piratecuck and can actually play it is a shill
LMAO.

I just finished the game and it's terrible:

>Bayek is marketed as the main character, but his wife ends up doing the important things and kills Julius Caesar
>You can tell they wanted her to be the main character, but they knew people wouldn't be into that, so they "tricked" people into thinking a man was the main character
>She's literately perfect at everything and the game makes a point of her proving the "sexist" men wrong (for example, when Caesar doubts that she could do an important task)
>She breaks up with Bayek for no good reason, other than to establish that she doesn't need a man
>They thought that making her a cunt = her being strong
>The modern day protagonist is also a Mary Sue bitch
>She managed to build her own Animus that didn't need the user to be related to the subject
>Like 99% of her dialogue is her screaming at her best friend and being a cunt for no reason
>Her bestfriend only complains
>When Desmond's father (who was recast and redesigned so they don't need to pay his actor anymore), finds her, she treats him like absolute shit even though he did NOTHING wrong to her other than stop her stabbing him
>He asks her to join the Assassins
>"Ugggh, I don't need anyoooone!"
>She finally decides to join them
>He's nice about it
>"Ugggggh, I'm going back in the Animus so I don't need to here this asshole speak!"

This is not a joke, this is all genuine.

i hate both games

the witcher 3 has terrible combat, just like the witcher 2.

>everyone who doesn't shill a game because he's not a retarded shillcuck is poor
LOL

how one does even build animus from scratch?

Here on Sup Forums people just say it's shit just like Witcher.
Never played either though, and I know Sup Forums likes to say everything's shit.

Fair point, but to try shill fucking AC as best game to come out is retarded as fuck

As user said the exploration is good.
Combat is meh.
Bows are cool.
So fucking boring though, it’s fun to listen to a podcast or something while walking around the desert.
Bayek is a cuck and his wife is a bitch, the characters seem forced. The game would be better if it didn’t take itself so seriously. It’s kind of cringe sometimes like when the guys wife tries to prove to Julius Caesar that she’s a stronk woman who don’t need no man.
Also Bayek is the only person in the game who cares for his son, his wife literally doesn’t give a shit and just follows some delusional pursuit of “greatness” whatever the hell that means to the point of being a lackey to some desert thot.

So like I said, kinda ypur typical ubisoft tier game, some stuff are good, but most are meh or worse

Is Russia behind this?

The WE was from a Ferguson riot stream where a black Hebrew or something was talking about lost Egyptian heritage. With the exact words “so you be sayin’ we was kangz and shit?”
For the following weeks Sup Forums would have a thread with a picture of the black Portuguese guy and the title of the thread being “WE”. Then anons would fill in the thread with WUZ KANGZ AND SHEIT, and a nigger thread would ensue.

>his wife literally doesn’t give a shit and just follows some delusional pursuit of “greatness” whatever the hell that means to the point of being a lackey to some desert thot.
She's what the west sees as a "strong" female character:

>Huuuur, I need to leave my husband and because I can't be an Assassin and be with him
>I care more about Cleopatra's rule than avenging my son, even though she's clearly unhinged and thinks of her self as a godess
>Muh ambitions

Layla is the same type of character too. They're both awfully written.

GOTY material right there. CD Project really is Bethesda for hipsters.

>nintendo game gets paid reviews
>Sup Forums has threads calling it GOTY on an hourly basis for the next month
>game that isn't on any nintendo console gets paid reviews
>Sup Forums collectively shit their pants and scramble to call it garbage

really encourages one to ponder huh?

I'm unironically enjoying it, but I wouldn't recommend anyone paying full price for it. The team who made it did a great job but Jewbisoft definitely fucked it up with the DRM and "lootbox"

>People acting like all of the game journos are super biased or paid in Nintendo's favor and gives them too much of a free pass
Where were you niggas in the last 15 years where game journos had such a hate boner for Nintendo that Nintendo ended up telling them to fuck off and started doing Nintendo Directs as a result?

Both should be held accountable.

As a PS4 and Switch owner, I don't trust the reviews for this game and SMO.

>>nintendo game gets paid reviews
Source?

Great b8 m8. You'll get bunch of (You) this way

I haven't played Odyssey yet but I have over 100 hours in BOTW and it does not deserve the 97 score at all.

>Is Assassin's Creed going the way of Mass Effect?

You joking? AC is actually high quality and Origins is pretty amazing, don't even care put it on the same level as anything Bioware has shit out.

>Returned ACO and got the Ezio collection for the PS4
>Even if AC2 is more clunky, it's STILL a better game than any recent AC game

What a disaster.

Interesting, but doesn't answer my question.
I have 190 hours in Botw and it does

Either journalist have nostalgia goggles on. Or they are paid for high reviews. What said

Good, good. Keep ridiculing Metacritic and questioning its credibility. Steam reviews being the only credible reviews and the only reviews that matter is a good thing, go- I mean guys.

WE WUZ GAMERS N SHIET

Source?

You should really play more games then.

If you take Nintendo games they are on average get higher score than corresponding PS, Xbox or PC game

I will. This still doesn't answer my question.

>anti-family
Bayek is basically a yes man to Aya, Aya barely talks about their son at all and it seems like she doesn’t care that her fucking child died and her husband is taking hard, she barely shows any emotion when Bayeks best friend is murdered.
The marriage and family they had seems to mean nothing to her. Bayek is at least driven by vengeance and wanting justice for the death of his son.
>anti-reality
Cleopatra is a delusional sociopath who thinks she’s a god, and everyone is okay with this. Bayek is arguably not okay with it, but what does he know he keeps calling his own wife a goddess every chance he gets, half the game is just him verbally castrating himself before her every chance he gets.
>anti-“Western”
every chance they get they portray the Romans and the Greeks as racists who segregate the populace, despite Bayek’s battle cry of Egypt for the Egyptians which implies a segregation. It’s apparently wrong when the Greeks choose to live apart from the Egyptians but not wrong when the Egyptians choose to live apart from the Greeks?

And what’s with all the talk about “the will of the people”? What the hell do the people know? What people anyway? The Greeks? The Egyptians?
Sorry for the Reddit rant fellas but this game really tips my apple carts.

True. That still doesn't answer my question.

What question?
If you're waiting for a source, first give me a source that proves that AC's reviews are paid (reviewer scores, not user ones)

I haven't claimed that ACO reviews are paid.

Im glad that i have my own brain to know if the game is good or bad.

Anything with a Zelda title is looked on favorably, it's a problem with the medium imo. The name Zelda is just fucking sacred at this point.

Also Origins doesn't deserve the reviews it has gotten, I just looked at them and anything under an 85 is dead wrong. The amount of beauty and new shit not only for this game but gaming in general is awesome to see. It even borrowed some aspects from MGSV, the stealth in this one is better than ever before as far as the series goes. I cannot understand the poor reviews it has gotten, the fucking desert blew me away the first time I saw it. Same with climbing a pyramid.

>Bayek is basically a yes man to Aya, Aya barely talks about their son at all and it seems like she doesn’t care that her fucking child died and her husband is taking hard, she barely shows any emotion when Bayeks best friend is murdered.
>The marriage and family they had seems to mean nothing to her. Bayek is at least driven by vengeance and wanting justice for the death of his son.
He has no fucking balls, just look how quick he is to be everyone's bitch. It's sad because strong male characters in this series were able to love and show compassion. Why does Ubisoft seem to think that "strong" female characters need to be psychopathic?
>Cleopatra is a delusional sociopath who thinks she’s a god, and everyone is okay with this. Bayek is arguably not okay with it, but what does he know he keeps calling his own wife a goddess every chance he gets, half the game is just him verbally castrating himself before her every chance he gets.
I'm not sure if the whole "goddess" thing was just an Egyptian thing back then, but I would refuse to follow someone like that. Bayek just isn't a good a role model for men when you think of it. Ezio or Haytham are good leads to follow.
>every chance they get they portray the Romans and the Greeks as racists who segregate the populace, despite Bayek’s battle cry of Egypt for the Egyptians which implies a segregation. It’s apparently wrong when the Greeks choose to live apart from the Egyptians but not wrong when the Egyptians choose to live apart from the Greeks?
It's funny because every Roman and Greek part of the game was my favorite. Better architecture, smarter and more interesting. I'd love an ancient Rome game.

I get you user, don't worry.

Oh so when thousands of fake negative reviews flood in then nobody bats an eye but when the fake positive reviews flood in then that's an issue.

>Anything with a Zelda title is looked on favorably, it's a problem with the medium imo. The name Zelda is just fucking sacred at this point.
See: Skyward Sword. It got 10/10s, but it's the worst 3D Zelda game.

It answers part of the question, the nostalgia. Correlation could be established if looken more thoroughly. Tbe paid reviews are nda most likely and you know how nitendo deals woth fair reviews on YouTube, copyright strikes

My question was very simple. Do you, or do you not, have sources for your claim?

It's probably falseflagging by somebody particularly upset with the game. At least I'd like to think so. But after the Jack from Iraq shit EA pulled I just can't be sure it's not sheer stupidity i.e. outsourcing.

Why are you still replying to a retard asking for a source for an opinion?

Right back at you how do we know they are not getting paid? We do know journalists took money for paid reviews in the past, you can't trust them anymore, once trust is broken it's hard to get it back

So no. Okay.

Trying to get his head out of the gutter. Probably pointless thing to do. Plus I'm bored, it's almost 4 AM and I have work tomorrow