>or semen
I'm a manlet.

waste of money
waste of space
you don't even get to own the games you play

>i don't care about the best graphics and framerate
>all of my friends play on consoles
>the vast majority of PC exclusives don't interest me in the slighest

PC just isn't the thing for me at the moment. Hope you enjoy it though OP.

He said three reasons, so here's two more.

No games
No games.

i no longer enjoy playing video games
i get more enjoyment watching others play games on twitch.

i don't play western games

I'm already on my 3rd PC. Just upgraded the GPU after almost 7 years of great service, might up the RAM and CPU next sometime soon.

You're not allowed to cell bodily fluids in my country.

This bait is hot

>sell semen

That shit's five times more convoluted than actually getting a job. "Donating" plasma only gets you like $70 a week tops. I just got a new job though so a new gaming PC's my top priority after I get my rent and bills for the next month.

Did you pre-order Gears of War 37 and Forza 12, user?
mfw

I only play japanese games apart from a couple indies every now and then
I don’t care about muh grafix
Waste of money

H-how do I s-sell my ejaculate?

>all of my friends play on consoles

Good answer the bee aych.

t. mustard race

>7th series i5
>1070 gtx
its wasnt worth it

nu games are shit and I can play classics on my old win xp radeon 9550 pIV rig.

I own a PC and a bloodborne box

1. no exclusives
2. consoles are a better use of money
3. toasters play every meaningful PC game

Same here. Kinda want a switch to go full idort but can't justify it.

Console
>put disc in
>play game

PC
>buy multiple parts that cost $1000 for a decent build
>have to manually put together all the components
>keyboard is uncomfortable and confusing since 95% of the buttons have no input on the game
>you have to replace all your parts every 1.5 years as the graphics cards become worse over time and run worse
>have to install a video game license rental service like Steam
>have to play $60 for recently released games but have no benefits as physical copy
>there are constant updates for games slowing down the chance of playing the game
>games constantly crash and run into compatibility problems
>Nvidia gimps their cards with Gameworks to make you buy their newer hardware
>try to play some indie games but most are uninspired rip offs of older SNES games I played
>try a early access to literally alpha test a game with barely any content and runs poorly
>can't let my friends borrow my games without jumping though huge obsoletes and even then we can't play each others games if the other is playing a different game at the time
>try to play older games from my childhood on N64 and PS2 emulators
>try to plug in my controller to use for more comfortablility but it requires multiple drivers and constantly rebind the controls every time I switch games
>download emulator for them but they take a while to get the right settings and even then the games run poorly and are missing textures and other graphical glitches
>try to play older PC I heard from others but the run into compatibility problems and constantly crashes when tried to play
>try to play a fun looking multiplayer game but the game is filled with hackers and childern and young teens constantly spouting memes
>try to play split screen with my friends but hardly any games supports split screen and is a hassle to set up
>start playing less and less and go on Sup Forums and shitpost more about games even ones I never even played

What is the point of PC gaming?

You should try persona 5 even if you aren't a big fan of JRPG, wasn't one myself but tried it out and it ended up being my favorite game of 2017 so far

friend gave me a shitty 4 year old gaming laptop that works well enough for any game I want to play

It's a person to person thing. Anything under ~45 fps makes me feel vaguely nauseated these days. I'll sacrifice visual fidelity to hit 60 fps. One you go PC, console graphics make you REEEEE.

I suck at programming
No room in my apartment
Nothing interesting to play

what does programming have to do with getting a job?

Sounds like personal issues if you can't even figure out how to plug in a controller.

Consoles are easier to use
PC fags are fucking elitists
I actually enjoy video games

I already have a PC. Got a library bigger than most of my consoles in fact, and it cost me only half the amount. I can't even tell you how much I've saved thanks to emulation and freeware titles.

I tried to get into consoles this gen, but the Ps4 and Xbox One were carbon copies of eachother with very little to entice me, and the Switch was gimmicky garbage with mediocre exclusives. So I'm just kinda sticking with the master race for now.

>there are constant updates for games slowing down the chance of playing the game
>implying this is pc exclusive

That even if I could get parts to build a gaming PC, I would probably fuck it all up.

B-but bloodborne... (It is a good ass game to be fair, but all the PS4 has going for it)

This basically. XOX has all the games coming to PC and you don't have to worry about whether or not something's compatible with your TI-83 processor.

Have a part time job. Plus $700 a month in autism bucks. Still can't afford a decent PC because health problems, rent, electricity, and car problems.

Only pussy ass white boys play PC.

1. Expensive
2. Have to buy new parts frequently
3. Don't know which parts to buy and and at what price

>reddit bro on right

>Get a job
this leaves no time for vidya
>Sell blood or semen
The money from blood is only enough to get a meal for 3 days at best. I'm also not a Chad so my semen is worthless.
>No excuses
PC games suck these days

>Did you pre-order Gears of War 37 and Forza 12, user?

Are you confusing Geard and Forza with Mario and Zelda?

Gears has 5 entries and Forza has 8 entries

Mario is the series that has 20 proper entries and Zelda has 16 proper entries

I've been gaming on PC since the 90s, user
Maybe not the best PC but always good enough to play current games

>and the Switch was gimmicky garbage with mediocre exclusives
Arguably the only distinct console experience with unique gameplay
All XBOX and PS4 exclusives are games that play extremely similarly to other games that aren't exclusive

I'm okay with my 8800gt toaster.

Did all that. Now rate my setup.

>Arguably the only distinct console experience with unique gameplay
Unique doesn't mean good, and I can't tolerate games that have 20 dollar season passes and run at sub-30 FPS. Also, I'll smack the man who dares to claim that gyro or twin sticks are acceptable for shooters.

No money

1 is only true for the initial first PC purchase. Get good case, fans, storage drives and PSU and you'll never really have to replace them. After that you just upgrade what you need to, which is usually gpu. Which makes 2 true only if your obsessed with the absolute best graphics.
3 is a good reason to stick to consoles, I suppose.

It's not programming, it's Lego.

>Only pussy ass white boys play PC.
man's not hot

Bretty good. Should last you a long time if you aren't picky. I don't see consoles getting another performance bump for another five years, and even then it will probably be behind a 1080.

I hate Legos

I have a 970/6700k computer but if I didn't have a computer I probably wouldn't get anything more powerful than a 1050ti.
Graphics is a meme. Horizon Zero Dawn and Uncharted 4 play and look great on a $300 PS4 from 2014.

Games where graphics is a larger part of the experience than the gameplay, like Assassin's Creed and Witcher 3, can be played at 30 fps on PC.

>No room in my house that I'm sharing with two rather messy and lazy roommates.

>Majority of my friends play on console.

>I don't make enough to buy the parts anyway with the cost of living.

I'm using a laptop currently. Runs RE5 and New Vegas at 60fps, so thats nice. It can run Payday 2 at roughly 30fps too, due to the game being poorly optimized.

Whenever I get my own place and a better paying job its something I plan on looking into however.

that's a woman's jacket

Yeah the only thing I can imagine getting is another 8gb of ram

They would look better on my OCed 7850 2gb I bought for $200 in 2012. Hence why exclusives are so important to consoles.

I mean the new Splatoon, Mario and Zelda games, they are distinct compared to games on the XBOX and PC
Every time I play some Sony exclusive I think "yeah this plays exactly like X game on PC", they're usually games with good presentation but lacking substance, like God Of War or Uncharted games.

>that's a woman's jacket

That's the point, fashionlet

PC gaming is dead.

>upscaled and dynamic 4k
>Just beginning to do native 1080p and 60fps.

>scoping current brovember sales
would build / 10

I guess I have been told

for being fair Mario and Zelda have been around for over 25 years now. Gears and Forza haven't.

I'd say number three isn't a good reason since research solves that. Ten years ago I didn't know jack shit but researched for a while since back then I was tired of my crappy family computer. I didn't try to go crazy on budget, but just found decent parts that possibly had sales or rebates.

Just depends on your interest level. I have friends that are satisfied with smart phones, consoles and crummy laptops. I use computers for shit other than gaming but having the power to run stuff is nice.

>I mean the new Splatoon, Mario and Zelda games
>Every time I play some Sony exclusive I think "yeah this plays exactly like X game on PC",

Something don't seem right here. You could apply the latter statement to Splatoon, Mario and Zelda as well. They lack substance and are complete snoozefests. Splatoon has absolutely no content, to the point where I suspect they just released the game in early access and are IV dripping content that should've been released before launch. Mario is just completely boring and casual (especially since his hat jump breaks all platforming) and Zelda is an Ass Creed clone with 100+ dollars in DLC and completely restricted freedom compared to a real open world game like minecraft. People only like the games for shallow reasons, AKA they just want to the masturbate to the characters.

>for being fair Mario and Zelda have been around for over 25 years now. Gears and Forza haven't.

That's not moving a goal post, retard. I'm not even that user, either.

The vast majority of PC exclusive don't interest PC players either, there are THAT many games

>That's not moving a goal post, retard. I'm not even that user, either.

I don't care if you're the original user, and yes, you are moving the goalpost.

The point of discussion was "number of games" not "number of games over a time period" but you decided to throw time period in to "be fair".

stop posting you nigger weeaboo

>Speccy displays idle [email protected] temp as 1-2°C over ambient
That can't be right, right? Just a cryorig h7, but I think I nailed the thermal paste.

I'm waiting to move out to build one.

>The point of discussion was "number of games" not "number of games over a time period"
That was never established, and I don't see why would you not include time period if the point of the discussion is rehashing. By your logic 1 game every 3 years for 15 years is worse than 4 games in 5 years. That's retarded. You're retarded.

Yeah, I can tell you've never PC gamed before.

Or you're just that fucking stupid.

>That was never established

Of course it was, by the first user's comment. Jesus brainlet i can't connect your neurons for you.

I'm too lazy.
I'm too stupid.
I don't like PC gaming.

I only play my vita and moonlight my PC to phone with a ps4 controller. Pic related playing this in my bed right now.

>Literally no exclusives that interest mr
>like physical copies
>hate DRM
>not a pirate
>don't care about graphics

???

/thread

Quote where it was established, then. Even if you are right -which you aren't- that just means both of you are retards.

>shadman

I don't enjoy videogames

>keyboard is uncomfortable and confusing since 95% of the buttons have no input on the game

why are you mad at sensei?
live healthy.

this... asshole

>sell blood or semen
>when nobody "buys" blood and sperm banks have such strict qualifications that only like 5% of the population can fit

>Work on my computer
>Use that as an excuse to dump all the money I want into it.

>Sell blood to get a new computer LOL

...that's supposed to be a joke, but I've actually done that before.

>Hold on gotta feed the kids, have the raid wait for me!

Where can you even donate plasma?

>posting in Sup Forums

There's was a place by my college but I noped out when I found out the inject your cold blood cells back into you. Getting blood drawn is bad enough. Hate needles. And fuck that no matter how good their sanitation is supposed to be.

I tried to donate plasma once but they said my veins are too deep.

>Amazon Prime
>Search for "PC DVD game"