Whats your reaction after you beat an extremely difficult boss you’ve spent days trying to beat?

Whats your reaction after you beat an extremely difficult boss you’ve spent days trying to beat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FKM7OvTrOOM
youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uwlYcNp4ARU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i would give up if i couldnt beat him in like 2 hours

>i wanna do it again but faster

i'm keeping this thread open until I beat pontiff, then I'll tell you

>spent days trying to beat

I haven't yet faced such a boss. An hour or two maybe. Unless it's something like Darkest Dungeon where in the worst case scenario getting beaten means you'll have to restart the whole game all over again.

Still. It's always as satisfying to beat a well made, challenging boss fight. I usually play a couple of hours after my family has gone asleep, so all I can do is this silent, awkward fist pump which doesn't look nearly as cool as Jon's.

hi jon

>you’ve spent days trying to beat?

What is this foam adventurer talking about?

>you’ve spent days trying to beat
I can't actually believe people in here take days to beat a boss, any boss. Even a fucking boss rush mode in any game.

I don't feel much, I think that particular reward center of my brain is broken. I just want to see what happens next.

FOAM!!!!

>it only gets harder

Quiet satisfaction. The only boss that took days to beat was Irisu in Rabi Ribi.
Not that I haven't faced tough bosses that have taken hours, but Irisu is the only one I had to come back multiple days for.
Felt good though.
not me youtu.be/FKM7OvTrOOM

Great music too

More like your chemical unbalance fucked up your brain permanently.

Usually a sigh of relief that it's over but wondering what it would be like on a harder setting.

>Be kid
>Play Final Fantasy II
>Run away from everything because kid
>Don't even get 4-digit HP until final dungeon
>Get to Elements fight
>Stuck on it FOREVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR

I wish I could go back to those times...

you better stop right now

I still love video games, I love exploring the worlds and seeing what happens, bosses and enemies are just obstacles that I don't think much of. They're just in the way.

It's never taken me more than 5 attempts to beat any boss.

If a boss takes me days to beat, then I'll probably be angry when I finally beat it, because there would have to be something badly designed about that boss for it to take me that long.

One thing I can never beat.

Ornstein and Sough and Radiance are thonly two bosses that have taken me longer than one day to beat
I remember feeling rather satisfied; like blowing your load for 10 minutes straight

Nice foam, user.

I kind of want to fuck that foam.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOO

Holy shit why is that frog so funny?

I usually go and eat my wife

cannibalism is illegal user

Relief, mostly

You better do it, nigger

did you say
>Foam Adventure?

iunno, was never casual enough to spend more than 1-2 hours on a single boss

Nah it's fine

bosses that take that long for me to beat, the winning try is always the same. the dozens of tries before i felt tense and sometimes frustrated, and then out of nowhere i'm completely calm, nailing everything perfectly, just total zen mode. Like when I finally beat Ludwig in Bloodborne. Spent maybe 7 hours on it, the final attempt I didn't get hit once, and when I killed him I was just kind of went 'huh..' then went upstairs and proceeded to get my shit kicked in by the nuns.

My longest on a boss was like an hour and a half and that was armstrong. The fucking demon

>mfw i beat the edge
fuck you i found the burst more annoying rather than harder, even if it should be the opposite because the edge is just punishing you over failing one mechanic

>spending days trying to beat
I'd just move on

I got stuck on the old man
Fuck that final phase

I WANNA PRONE MASTURBATE ON THAT CUSHION!!!

From the thumbnail, it looks like Wojak is in his mouth

I'll say out loud "So this..... this is the power... of me..." and I'll look into a corner of the room where I like to imagine there's a camera and I smirk into it

The only boss in anything that's taken me days to beat was Ornstein, and I burst into treats when I finally got him.

Parry his ass

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Only boss that took me days to beat was Nameless King. All the prep work I did to defeat him was memorable.

i didn't know pinatas played video games. that's neat.

>after beating THAT one boss in Cuphead
Who was it for you, Sup Forums?

>wow that was bullshit. why do people like this shitty bloodborne game again?

I really, really, really like this image. Mind if I save it?

Do you guys remember that comic an user made about him watching that and then asking why were they using the foam for?

Been lookin for it

What have you done

I swear, you people are made of light stuff. And you're the same clump of people that love Bad Dragon dildoposting.

Either Djinni or Cala Marie

For me, it was Beppi the Clown. He was the first one I did on the second Isle. I kept dying for a good while, not because of the difficulty, but because how impatient I was. Most of the time I just jumped right in front of his bullets.

That's when it struck me though and I learned from it. After I had beaten him, I figured that the rest of the game would be a cakewalk. I was right.

>he doesn't know the Pontiff strat
youtube.com/watch?v=uwlYcNp4ARU

depends on the game, it's usually one of three things:
Weary/bored- This game is too hard, artificial diffilculty, etc
Proud/Excited- This is a great game! Fuck yeah what's next!?
Nonplussed/Angry- That's all I had to do? Game never told me I had that ability, how was I supposed to know that. This was actually an easy fight fuck you game.

so freaking exhausted

We gots da foam!!! XD

Even if I feel like I got it I'm always surprised if I actually win.

here's my reaction

i unironically started shaking after beating Ornstein and Smough
It didn't even take me that long, only like 5 or so tries
I was only a hit away from death when I beat him though, and I beat him with a very risky/greedy hit
Also I had just beat the faggot fucking magic healing statues before them, and I didn't know if they respawned or not, so the stakes were high.

Either this fucker (mostly because it took forever to get a try at him) or the Queen Bee one