I have a thirst for games that have a loot system, grindy and long as hell. can you recommend me some games of that?

I have a thirst for games that have a loot system, grindy and long as hell. can you recommend me some games of that?

is Division good right now? it passes all the criteria but im skeptic about the gameplay

Why not Destiny if you want a grind fest

i tried destiny. most of the guns look absolutely the same, and the good looking ones have shit stats.

If those are the things you want out of a game, The Division will do them for you. The actual gameplay is solid if you don't mind cover shooters, but it's much better with a couple friends. There are a few things you'd probably have to skip without a crew, like the Dark Zone.

The Division is ok. It's better if you have someone to play it with.

what's the Dark zone? also, i heard this game have severe hacking issues, is this still ongoing? im on PS4 and PC

Wait till 1.8 soon.

Try ghost recon wildlands

i heard about that, is it good? and is the DLCs worth it?

The Dark Zone is a PvPvE area that you can enter and exit freely, where players can kill each other. You get better loot there, but you have to take it to a marked zone on the map and defend yourself for like a minute while it notifies all the other players you're trying to get your loot out.

>grind fest
>play for 20 hours tops and you have nothing left to do

TCTD is a very decent game, you won't see Sup Forums really attempt to crush it. Good gunplay, good 3rd person shooter mechanics (cover, camera, etc), most of the systems are extremely polished (at least superficially), which is why so many people got duped into buying the game at launch. NYC has never looked so good in any game. uses snowdrop engine which is pure bae.

It's fun by yourself for about an hour or two. Then unless you have friends to chum it with, it's mind numbingly boring.

still no warframe recommendation?
Try warframe

i have 600 hours on warframe. got everything and got bored.

good game, but holy fuck DE are literal retards ruining the game with each update

I tried to enjoy warframe because my friends play it, but there is literally nothing about that game that interests me.

>It's fun by yourself for about an hour or two. Then unless you have friends to chum it with, it's mind numbingly boring.
Is it really that bad? I've been thinking of getting it soon but still not sure about it. I heard that it play similar to MGSV but with a bigger world to run in.

The game is literally just "go to this place and shoot the bad guys". They give you a bunch of useless shit that you'll never use because unless you spot everybody with the drone and take them out a few at a time, you'll get bum rushed by reinforcements.
The story is stupid and the voice acting is a joke. The driving is janky. The gunplay is pretty tight, if you don't mind silencers and sniper rifles.
The boring part can be mostly alleviated with a couple friends who aren't brain dead, and you'll get a chance to use things other than the drone and the sniper rifle.

It plays alot like mgsv but the missions are even more samey and repetitive.
I found it good fun though and the customization is great

>tagging with the drone
Don't listen to this faggot, it's completely unnecessary and ruins the game

Two words: Titan Quest

Alright so should i get Division or Wildlands? i have enough money to get both, but im saving up for yakuza 6

I reccomend the Division if the online is still active and you have people to play with, the dark zone is some of the best trolling available.

How about Monster Hunter, it is what you are looking for.

I did a bunch of outposts without the drone as well, and it was equally as boring for twice as long.

don't have consoles that play them, but im glad for world