PLAYSTATION EXPERIENCE 2017

ONE MONTH LEFT FOR BLOODBORNE 2

GET HYPE!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/7c9n8i/leakileaks/
blog.us.playstation.com/2017/11/06/playstation-experience-2017-update-heres-the-plan/#comment-1222933
gematsu.com/2017/11/playstation-experience-2017-keynote-set-december-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't it descaled this year?

are you being ironic

Haven't they already said that nothing new is going to be shown? We'll get new footage for already existing games.
Just like the last three Sony events, the only thing of value will be Monster Hunter.

They never said anything

Usually PSX is for surprises, I am expecting a VII remake new trailer

That wouldn't be a new game announcement.

Ape Escape vr and there's nothing you can do about it

>shows all multiplats that run better on the xbox
>shows games that we've seen at the past two events already
>all the exclusives they show are third person shooters with a cinematic twist

There, I save all of you some time.

Is this like their third gaming convention this year? They just had one recently and Miles Morales was Spiderman or something.

After Bloodborne got announced in 2014 I had high hopes for this piece of shit inferior ports machine. Now, almost 4 years later and the only truly worthwile game the PS4 has is still that one game.
I expect fuckall from Sony at this point. Even the fucking Wii U had a better library than this dreck. 8th gen was a mistake.

>monster hunter
>battlefront 2 last jedi dlc
>ff7r is totally not vaporware guys we promise btw we have nothing to show
>more vr and indie shit nobody cares about or will play
there saved you the trouble now you dont have to waste time watchin a dumb stream

DMC5

No interest at all.

I went in blind and platinumed the first one, never having played a souls game before. Wouldn't even waste my time with Bloodborne 2.

Pic related.

Hopefully we get more details on this.

I wanna watch Monster Hunter!

>Bloodborne 2
>All-Stars 2
>Death Stranding
>Devil May Cry V
>Kingdom Hearts 3
>FFVII
>New crash game
Damn Sony wins yet again, feels fucking good

never ever

>>All-Stars 2
Why not bring back some older ip's first, to make them actual all starts?

Bloodborne 2 will have vr support

That's what I saw too. Not expecting anything outside a release date for god of war.

Do you just sit in silence waiting for bb threads? Id be impressed if i wasnt so worried for your well being

If FF7RE don't appear in this events, we gonna expect bad news in next year.

>God of War gets another gameplay trailer that looks exactly like the ones we saw before
>Days Gone gets another gameplay trailer that looks exactly like the ones we saw before
>Spider Man gets another gameplay trailer that looks exactly like the ones we saw before
>Detroid gets another gameplay trailer that looks exactly like the ones we saw before
>The Last of Us 2 gets its first gameplay trailer that looks exactly like the first game
>We get another Death Strading trailer with another tripe A Hollywood celebrity, still no signs of what the gameplay looks like.
>Indie, indie, indie, indie, indie
>VR, VR, VR, VR
>Maybe, just maybe, a new IP gets announced with an cinematic trailer that doesn't saw nothing about the gameplay

There, saved almost 3 hours of your life.

>FF7 REMAKE announce director change : Hajime Tabata

Sony has literally nothing good for 2018.

Where is Last of us 2 and God of War?

RESIDENT EVIL 2 BABY

As a fresh pony I'm starting to run out of games from the time I didn't have a PS4 and I'm starting to wonder what I'll be playing in the future. Not much interesting stuff that I've heard of.

Nah. we'll see BB2 IF IT EXISTS at next E3 maybe. We'll get some more Dreams and Ghost of Tsushima @ PSX this year.

Why is he looking like Volgin with no scars?

I love bloodborne but I don't want a sequel. I don't expect to make anything other than soulslike games but I'd want to see another brand new world.

just like their exclusives

no one cares

I just want Gio to come out in one of his Kevin Smith-esque outfits and announce Western release dates for Fist of the Kiryu-chan and Kiwami 2

I dont give a shit about anything else.

As a person who loves bloodbourn I do not want them to make another if it's going to be another dark souls 2.
From soft is best when not making forced squeals.

BB and the dlc we got was enough, let them and everyone else move on.

Am I the only one who likes the souls games but didnt like bloodborne? Maybe because of the fps issues idk it feels clunky

reminder not to get your hopes up for another bloodborne, devil may cry or soul calibur.

If you liked 2 then you're opinion is in fact SHIT.

you are either genuinely brain damaged or a false flagging shitposter who never played either games.

I played Bloodborne but mostly just to after the first boss and never returned to it.

Does it get better?

The expression 'GET HYPE' is incorrect English grammar.

Inb4 grammar Nazi, this fucking phrase needs to die and perpetuates hype culture which also needs to be six feet deep.

Where is Wild?!
And that adventure looking game that looked like a Zelda?
>didn't even play the game
Given the last past I'm guessing your just baiting, really unfunny baiting.

I'm surprised that Days Gone wasn't shown at PGW.

>Given the last past I'm guessing your just baiting, really unfunny baiting.

Im really not though

all those games release next year?

I just want to get let down by SFV again.

Nobody in their right minds wants a Bloodborne 2. It would be ds2 and 3 all over again.

Remember when Sony announced and released a brand new game at PGW and it was garbage?

People who scream "BLOODBORNE 2 WHEN!!!?" like autistic overgrown children disgust me. And I say this as a big fan of Souls games. Bloodborne 2 would not be good because it would have massive inconsistencies with the first one's setting and cause Fro to rehas shit instead of making something new.

That’s Paris games week and peter is Spider-Man

Boobwhorene 2

Let me just tone down the thread here and say souls games were never good.

why are they having so many of these?

Funny since they literally have the biggest exclusives.

Bloodborne fags are worse than Ape Escape fags, at this point.

>PS experience in 2018
>100$ a year for online play

Seems like a good thread for me to leak shit on the low.

Don't expect FF7R at PSX, the next big showing is already decided to happen after KH3 is released (though Kitase and Nomura are trying to convince the higher ups to let them do a KH3+FF7R event at E3 but it doesn't seem like they'll give the ok, they want to market it when it will be closer to release)

FF7R right now is in no shape to be shown in real time because a lot of gameplay aspects are not yet set in stone (will explain below).

Lot of shit is going on right now, its development was stalled for a few months after CC2 was fired.

It's not in "dev hell" or anything and it's actually progressing nicely. Problem is that CC2 did a shitty job on many parts and we have to reevaluate the entire project, see what we should keep and what we should rebuild from scratch which fucked our schedule a bit and we missed some deadlines.

We restarted development in September after hiring new staff and pulling some seniors from Division 2.

Ps: the fucker that leaked the plot of XV last year was discovered and they fucked his life up for good. Doubt he will find a job in game development ever again. Personally i don't give a shit if they discover me because my contract ends in February and i am planning to retire, going back to my country.

Will be here for a while so ask anything and we'll see.

Why do you lie on the Internet?

I'd like to see what Japan Studio are up to, since we know they're sitting on a couple of unannounced games.

Jesus Christ how do you always manage t pop up?

DMC5 and Soul Calibur 6 are confirmed

>Devil May Cry 5:
>This will finally be announced at PSX. Dante, Vergil, and Nero will all be playable on the game. I don't know if that will be confirmed at PSX in particular alongside the reveal, but multiple sources have informed me that all three characters are on it and you can play as them.

>Soul Calibur VI:
>I was told it'll be for PS4, PC, and Nintendo Switch. There was no Xbox One version mentioned to me. The game should be revealed by the end of the year and make its 21st anniversary at least. One trustworthy source told me it would be revealed at PSX. If the Switch version is not announced in a matter of fact way alongside it like multiplatform games do when revealed at a specific console's event, then it should be announced during the Nintendo Direct in January that I keep hearing about. The source who told me about the Switch version is different from the one who told me of the game's existence, I might add. They also told me that Link would return as a guest character on that version.

reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/7c9n8i/leakileaks/

Also mentions DBFZ, Pokemon Switch and Prime 4

>in b4 reddit

>Mother 3 is real.
At least he waited until near the end to completely discredit himself

Good shit but why did you reply to me.

I will be here for another 30 minutes then going to work.

Shit..meant to reply to OP but fucked up.

Anyway do you know anything else on PSX or only FF7R stuff? When will they reveal Tifa if it's the latter?

Nahhhhhhhhh

>Kappa

lol

He predicted TMNT in Injustice 2 a week before reveal which gives some merit though.

Okay... what's the timeframe for kh3 then, if we have to wait until thats out?

I don't know anything about PSX i am not on the marketing department.

All the character designs including Tifa have been finalized. There is no plan to reveal characters in specific order.

The only character the team is thinking of definitely revealing at the next showing is Aerith.

Tifa's tits have been slightly nerfed though.

Death stranding please

KH3 is set for the end of 2018, no specific date as they don't know when they will be ready. Some of our senior battle planners are working on both 7R and KH3, i heard it's progressing pretty well and they haven't missed any deadlines so far.

I don't know much more about kh3, not a lot of communication going on about it in the office.

>Tifa's tits have been slightly nerfed though.
This will cause shitstorms.

How far into the story will part 1 be? End of Midgar?

The final boss of the first game is Jenova birth. That's where part 1 ends.

>TWEWY 2 exclusively for Switch

Don't play with my heart like this

Ok guys, last post and i am out.

For the world map we're working on something similar to XII, not as many loading screens but areas are split by loading screens though we're trying to make each zone as big and seamless as possible.

To get into cities you will also have to go through a loading sceen but the cities will be completely seamless (at least that's the plan).

Making Midgar completely seamless has been pretty fucking hard because it's way bigger than it was in the original game but we're working on it. Splitting the city up with loading screens is still possibility if we fail but Nomura is pretty stubborn about this.

That's all, peace.

>and Nintendo Switch
Fucking lmao, why give yourself up like that.

Why is that unbelievable?

If its real, then its monkey paw tier and the game will look like garbage.

>PLAYSTATION EXPERIENCE 2017
>ONE MONTH LEFT FOR BLOODBORNE 2
>GET HYPE!!!!
Actually don't get hype. I'm here to warn you that PSX will be a big let down this year. Even more than previous years. According to Sony, this year's PSX is gonna be a smaller event with almost no announcements. So don't even bother with your BB2, DMC5, PASB2, Ape Escape, and GR3 fantasies.
blog.us.playstation.com/2017/11/06/playstation-experience-2017-update-heres-the-plan/#comment-1222933
gematsu.com/2017/11/playstation-experience-2017-keynote-set-december-8
They blew most of their load with the Paris games week event and that event was already shitty and disappointing.