What was/were the last game(s) you purchased through Jewmazon Sup Forums?

What was/were the last game(s) you purchased through Jewmazon Sup Forums?

I tried to order Splatoon 2 through a 3rd party seller. He claimed to ship it, cancelled the order, gave me a full refund, and then claimed he lost it.

i was a package handler for a week and a half. seeing packages triggers me now. it was hard ass work and I was making minimum wage working 5 hours every night moving heavy ass boxes. literally filled 1.5 semis a night. my coworkers were fucking lazy coons too so I had to help them. literally jumping in and out of semitrucks trying not to get mauled by packages coming down the conveyor belt.

fuck packages man.

anyways, to get on topic, I havent bought a game off amazon since I was like 10 years old and had a PS2. I think the last game I got for it was Tony Hawk's American Wasteland. Got a nice deal on it, like 4 bucks. Great game, probably one of the best tony hawks for the ps2.

resident evil 2 and 3 on the dreamcast

both were listed as acceptable

both had no pictures

i sweated so hard but they actually are in very good condition. no signs of resurfacing for a small mom n pop store as they said. got them for 10/20 bucks cheaper than what they go for on ebay too

I work at DOR1 and it's peak season now and they're telling us to come in for extra hours to sort 30k packages a shift.

Pre-ordered every JRPG released this month. The companies in charge of them have bad reputations with sales, but if the price drops too much, back they go.

Is it true that you guys get patdowns before leaving?

Evil Within 2. First time I had bought physical in a while, and they offered a discount.
I'll be buying a new copy of Haunting Ground through them soon, though.

Not at my warehouse. But we're a distribution center dealing with FLEX, we only deal with already packaged boxes. Might be different at a Fulfillment center (FC) that actually has to pack merchandise.

Super Mario Odyssey. It arrived in my mailbox at 8 AM on release day. Felt pretty neato. Prime is great if you order online a lot.

MH4U, definitely worth $30

found a copy of scratches

Don't remember. Switched to Best Buy a couple years ago seeing as GCU gets you 20% of ALL games, not just preorders.

Skyrim for Switch.

Mario Odyssey arrived on release day, at the same time the mail always arrives. I have yet to have a package arrive late.

There one time a figurine arrived in a slightly busted box, but the actual figure was completely undamaged, so there's that.

Why would you ever buy a game on Amazon? You can buy keys from legit sites for a hell of a lot cheaper.

I got waved with a metal detector before leaving and had to go through a metal detector/xray thingy when coming in.

I talked to the guy who was there for the longest in package handling, he was there for 6 months. most people either quit, get fired, or get a promotion (no pay increase actually and its the same job title) to conveyor belt.

its bullshit, desu. conveyor belt duty gets payed to literally push packages off into the general direction of us. then I have to pick up these heavy ass, 50-120lb packages and load em. also, every other guy was a crackhead. they were so zoned out, but its the only way they made it thru their shift I guess.

I ordered Blazblue Central Fiction just the other day actually.

No gamestops in my area carried it for some reason and they were still selling it used for $55 anyway

Last game before that was Trillion: God of Destruction, about 15 months ago.

Prices are generally good on amazon if you buy them used, but it seems that the packaging has gotten a lot shoddier in recent years

I bought games on Amazon all the time 10 years ago.
They used to screw up and send two copies a lot.

in germany amazon are the cheapest retailers for switch+mario, fuck my life

I was a Sorter at CVG3 for over a year, AMA.

We literally had a Wall of Shame where every person who tried to steal from the Warehouse was listed, including the cost of the items stolen and how long they're serving in prison. We have metal detectors and an ambulance on-site because at least one person collapses at their station every night.

been doing it for 4 years part time, Our station isn't too bad.

My station is FedEx though, not Amazon*

Lmao I move amazon packages for UPS and it's ez pz and I make double minimum wage

>mfw I forgot to add

If you want to get out of that fuck-hole and make some decent cash in a way that's actually legal, check if your city has Amazon Flex.

For those who don't want to look it up, Amazon Flex is basically an app that sends you "blocks" of time you can sign up for to deliver Amazon packages to customers. There is no in-person Orientation and the only people you're going to see are the people at the front desk and whoever you're delivering for. Typically, you'll be working 2-4 hour shifts making $18-25 an hour.

its still minimum wage when you account for the fact that youre doing manual labor which is more strenous than 8 hours of a desk job

>It's still minimum wage when you account for the fact that you're doing manual labor which is more strenuous than 8 hours of a desk job

Beats working in an Amazon Fulfillment Center for $12.50 an hour, for 10 (11 during peak) hours.

>worked at a post office sorting facility during the holiday season
>only worked there for a few weeks before quitting

I feel you guys. They treat you like shit unless you're in a union. Mandatory overtime, they treat you like slaves. If you have any kind of skills, even if it's just typing or working a computer, you should look for a different job.

Shut up and keep my packages coming, slaves. The Christmas season is coming, no time for slackers!

I'm mostly digital only now, but the last game I bought through Amazon was the Dishonored 2 collectors edition for that pretty good mask statue.

I also pre ordered the Wolfenstein 2 CE but cancelled due to how political the marketing became. Ended up pirating it and glad I didn't spend the $100, although that GI Joe knock off would be cool to have for $20 in a year.

i got a bunch of squenix game steam keys there about a year ago. all the good old tomb raiders, just cause 2, hitmans, and kain games for like 2 bucks each.

>They treat you like shit unless you're in a union

Good thing Amazon doesn't have unions! They really don't like the thought of their workers doing something like that.

Those fulfillment centers bleed employees like a hemophiliac bleeds from a paper cut, a night wouldn't go by when I wasn't returning from break to see someone gleefully walking out the door because they're just up-and-quitting, and the only thing I could honestly say to some of them was, "wait until 11:30 so you can get a full-hour's pay."

And yeah, half the people in those facilities are either drugged-up white trash or inner-city shadow people, it's disgusting how lazy those people are and who can blame them? The work sucks, the pay sucks, the company actively gloats about how replaceable you are, and at the end of the day the only thing you're getting is health insurance.

Poogeyman Ultra Moon, arriving on release date.

Semi game related, the first 3 Witcher books and the art book for Bloodborne.

The Darkness for ps3.

logo looks like a benis

just thought I'd throw that out there

I only buy physical 2bh

sigh

What part of the Jewish conspiracy does Amazon fit into?