This is actually a very well made game as far as musou go. It runs well, the maps are varied...

This is actually a very well made game as far as musou go. It runs well, the maps are varied, the attacks are flashy and have good impact to them, and it's not bad to look at either. Why did they shit the bed so hard with the roster though? It's not even the character choices themselves that are the problem, but the fact that there's so many clones in the base game of all things. There's no reason to have 3 Pegasus Knights that play exactly the same, among other clones.

The Season Pass characters aren't going to be clones too, are they?

The roster is so shit I just don't want to play. Not a single proper axe infantry, Lissa is a fucking joke character. My most-played is Rowan of all people. I'll probably grind everything out once I'm totally done with Odyssey but I tried playing it about an hour ago after a week away from it and was falling asleep after 2 story chapters.

Funnily enough I actually like using Lissa. I prefer her over Camilla because mounted units feel really obnoxious in this.

The roster really is the only damper on the game being more successful I feel. That the advertisement went mostly full retard and only riled fans up with the unbalanced roster choices instead of focusing on the gameplay aspects that are massively improved from previous musous (and Hyrule Warriors in particular which would naturally be the one with the most overlap in audience) and how well they tied them in with Fire Emblem is baffling.

Anyway, I finished story mode before Odyssey, picked it back up a couple days ago and I'm on the second history mode map. Extremely enjoyable, I'm really getting a kick out of Sakura's moveset. Ryoma is great too.

Niles uses a Bow and Owain has Ryoma's lightning circle thing, so the chances of them being clones is pretty high. I'm hoping not though.

Honestly, I thought the roster would bother me way worse than it actually did. All the characters have enough unique touches to make them feel separate.

Just unlocked Lyn last night. Feels fucking awesome.

The soundtrack is also fucking killer.

The characters that are actually unique are fine. It's the clones that are the problem.

The Twins play the same.
Caeda, Cordelia, and Hinoka play the same.
Takumi and Sakura play the same.
Leo and Elise play the same.
Chrom and Lucina play the same.

Almost half the cast are clones.

Idk user, the characters you listed have overlapping movesets in some places, but they actually have differing combos and whatnot. Chrom is a lot weightier than Lucina, for instance, while Sakura's heals and magic damage set her apart from Takumi.

>the characters you listed have overlapping movesets in some places, but they actually have differing combos and whatnot

That's not true at all though. Chrom/Lucina and Takumi/Sakura have the exact same combo strings and finishers. The only thing that differs between them is their Super Move. Just because Chrom and Takumi have a higher STR stat doesn't mean they fundamentally play differently. They couldn't even be bothered to give them some minor visual effect to differ them, like making Sakura's arrow trails pink or something.

I wish flying lancers weren't complete ass to play as.
And had more actual movesets like non Mounted Lancer and Axe user and less 2 by 2 clones.
Actually why is Lyn the sole Rekka no Ken rep when Hector could also be added as a unique moveset.

>not a single playable ground lance user
>the only one is an NPC and later DLC.
how and why.

FEW is class-based, kind of like how anyone sharing the same class has the same animations in a typical FE; I've seen enemy generic commanders pull off the same moves as the playable characters, even if it doesn't make sense (Xander's C4 utilizing Siegfried's dark properties).

1. [Lord] Rowan/Lianna/Darios
2. [Lord] Corrin
3. [Lord] Chrom/Lucina
4. [Lord] Marth/Celica
5. [Myrmidon/Thief] Ryoma/Owain/Olivia?
6. [Myrmidon/Thief] Lyn/Navarre
7. [Soldier] Oboro/Azura?
8. [Fighter] Lissa
9. [Archer] Takumi/Sakura/Anna/Niles
10. [Mage] Robin/Validar/Iago/Gharnef/Linde?/Tharja?
[Knight]
11. [Cavalier] Xander
12. [Pegasus Knight] Hinoka/Cordelia/Caeda
13. [Wyvern Rider] Camilla/Minerva?
14. [Great Knight] Frederick
15. [Manakete] Tiki
16. Leo/Elise

Disappointing, but it makes some sense.

The roster is only shit from an FE fanboy perspective.

Every single character in the game is absolutely solid. And really fun to play as. From a gameplay perspective, the roster is great.

Yes there are clones, but you need to keep in mind that this game compares to Hyrule Warriors. That game came with less characters at launch and with the same number of unique movesets as this game does.

So yes, there are "clones". But it is actually the same amount of unique content as Hyrule Warriors.

And I'd actually argue that even the clones are very very different in other aspects of the game. It seems like you aren't in the game far enough yet to get into the more intricate things like skill builds, Topsy Turvy, or Antitriangle on weapons. This makes the units way different from each other. Like Sakura and Takumi despite being clones will be used in entirely opposite situations.

Same goes for Celica and Marth, making Celica do magic damage.

Making Lissa do magic damage.
And as well as Cordelia which makes her a lot different than the other two peg knights.

I want more Warriors games on Switch in English, I wasted far too much time in the PSP versions of Warriors Orochi 1 and 2

>Azura and Oboro will be clones
>Niles will be a clone of Sakura and Takumi
>Minerva will be a clone of Camilla
>Linde and Tharja will be clones of Robin
>Navarre will be a clone of Lyn
>Owain will be a clone of Ryoma
>Olivia will be a clone of Marth and Cellica

I really would like to be wrong, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
It's a shame the roster has so many clones, because the game made a number of improvements over HW.

>Anna shoots tornadoes and uses wind magic because we couldn't be assed to make a different moveset for bow users who aren't Takumi

Just because two classes use the same weapons doesn't mean they have to have the exact same moveset. That's like saying Toon Link and Young Link should have played the same in HW just because they're both short and use swords. Celica for example could have easily been made differently than Marth by incorporating magic into her combos and would have also stayed true to how she was in her original game. Either that or they could have just used different characters to represent different classes. Like a Ninja character for the Hoshido side or Wolfskin for Nohr.

And again, just even though one of the clones may have a better magic stat than their counterpart it doesn't change the fact that visually and fundamentally they're the same to the point that they could have been model swaps like they did with the Robins and Corrins. Again I have no problem with the characters themselves so I'm not one of those people who get mad because Awakening and Fates are center stage. I just feel they could have did a much better job differentiating characters outside of their stats and Supers.

>So yes, there are "clones". But it is actually the same amount of unique content as Hyrule Warriors

It did take some time for HW's roster to expand, yes, but for FEW it looks like even some of the DLC characters are going to have clone movesets if their NPC versions are to go by. Navarre and Oboro will likely have unique movesets but it looks like Niles and Owain are based off of the other bow users and Ryoma, unless their NPC movesets are just placeholders.

I think it's just lack of creativity/laziness on KT's part this time.

I never said that because they are the same weapon that means they SHOULD be clones.

Yes Celica should be using magic, not being a Marth clone. It doesn't make sense. And yet here she is. But thanks to ingame abilities and weapon skills, you can make her play very differently than Marth by making her a magic damage dealer while Marth is physical. That alone makes her a very different character.

>But there are even clones in the DLC unlike Hyrule Warriors

Again, you must compare the content of these two games and what the DLC packs provided.

If you look at the Season 1 Pass for Hyrule Warriors, and what content it provided, and its price... and compare that to Fire Emblem Warriors currently-only DLC season pass and the content that was leaked and its price...

You actually see that FE Warriors has many more new added characters than Hyrule Warriors did at the same price.

Clones in the DLC is currently not confirmed, and I don't like it either if it would happen, but if you compare it with Hyrule Warriors Season 1 DLC, it actually is more characters / movesets than what HW gave.

So if a few of these characters are clones, it would still equal out to being equal if not more unique movesets than what HW provided.

>That game came with less characters at launch and with the same number of unique movesets as this game does.

Bullshit
>Hyrule Sword
>Magic Rod
>Gauntlets
>Great Fairy
>Master Sword (clone with buffs)
>Giant's Knife
>Sheikah Naginata
>Harp
>Rapier
>Wind Waker
>Magic Tome
>Deku Stick
>Summoning Gate
>Darunia
>Ruto
>Midna
>Fi
>Zant
>Ghirahim
>Agitha
>Ganondorf Swords
20 movesets with one clone, all spread out among characters

>Rowan/Lianna
>Marth/Celica
>All 3 Peg Knights
>Tiki
>Chrom/Lucina
>Robin
>Lissa
>Fredrick
>Corrin
>Xander
>Ryoma
>Leo/Elise
>Takumi/Sakura/Anna
>Camilla
14 movesets with several clones. Elise/Leo and Chrom/Lucina make some sense. Anna and Sakura having the same moveset as Takumi is BS. I wouldn't even be against having clone movesets as long as they actually got more reps in. (Validar or Nyx as Robin, Beruka or Cherche as Camilla, Eliwood as Marth, Sully or Gunther as Fredrick, etc). Its just the fact that we only got obvious picks (plus Lyn and Anna) alongside clones that makes it seem lazy.

The game is fantastic, and the best musou I've ever played, but the roster and their attitude of "We might make it better in the sequel so buy the DLC" is frustrating

Navarre's model has him using two swords so I really hope they take that into account and give him a unique moveset. Everything else sounds pretty likely though, unfortunately.

You are right, my math was wrong on that. I haven't played HW since the Season 1 DLC ended.

Regardless, and I know this is not a point supporting the clones in FEW, but can you really truthfully say that you enjoyed playing as all 20 of those movesets in HW?

A TON of those movesets in HW were straight up abysmal. Like they were actually very very bad. Many could not even be thought of using in the harder DLC pack maps. They are laughably bad to play.

Meanwhile I would argue that every single moveset in FE Warriors could be "meta" and used at the highest levels of play.

It comes down to quality vs quantity for me and I much favor the FE Warriors movesets over the majority of Hyrule Warriors. But yes you are right, there were more unique movesets in Hyrule.

Not true about Chrom. He's identical to Lucina in how his moves execute besides he gets a bit more height to his jumping aether-like attack since his model is taller than hers.

Same as Here is a comparison of HW packs vs FE packs I found:

HW total original DLC packs:
>New Weapons (movesets): 2
>New Characters: 3
>5 New Story Mode levels
>3 new Adventure Mode Maps
>9 new costumes total.
>2 new modes with Ganon playable in one.

Total new movesets added: 5
(Ganon is only playable in one certain mode, not counting it)

FEW total DLC packs:
>New Characters: 9
>New "Weapons" (not movesets): 13
>New costumes: 12
>9 new History Mode "Scenarios".
>New Support Conversations
>32 "Broken Armor Models"

Suspected clones:
>Niles
>Oboro or Azura
>Navarre
>Linde or Tharja

If considering this suspicion as fact...
Total new unique movesets: 5?
Minerva, (Linde or Tharja), (Oboro or Azura), Owain, Olivia

3/4 of the list play the same and nearly every special is the same "suck all units together, do a flourish and make them explode".

Hyrule Warriors and Warrior All-Stars was better in that respect since characters actually felt unique

Lyn uses 2 swords too. He's just going to be a clone, 99% likely.

They have identical combos Their awakening attack, musou, and stats are different. With Chrom and Lucina having the least different stats of all the clones any different statwise with Lucina being worse with just having slightly better luck, magic, and speed at the cost of everything else. Chrom is not "weightier" than Lucina in any perceivable way attack speeds are identical barring astra

I didn't play Warriors All-Stars, how exactly were the characters made unique with their musous in that game?

The special attacks in all musous are always "do a big attack that makes you invincible", I wouldn't really agree that Hyrule Warriors did this differently in a way that is worth rewarding over FE Warriors.

But if you mean full movesets, yes Hyrule Warriors had some truly unique playstyles. Unfortunately, like I mentioned in other posts in this thread, like half of those playstyles were unusable shit.

Am I retarded or is this just wrong?
I finished all the portal levels on the Awakening map and I didn't get any kind of alternate ending.

I don't see why bringing up Hyrule Warriors matters. We're talking about this game, not that. Going "well HW only had this many unique characters as well" doesn't excuse the fact that FEW is littered with too many clones.

Robin and Corrin make sense since they're just costumes. Chrom and Lucina also make sense, sure. There's absolutely no reason Anna and Sakura should play like Takumi though, and there's no excuse for having the three Pegasus Knights all be the same either. Like it's been pointed out, even Celica could have easily been made much differently from Marth. And sadly it's looking like most of the DLC characters are going to be clones as well. Other Musou games show that they can be really clever and unique when it comes to movesets when they put forth the effort. Sure, you may end up with characters that play like complete ass as a result of having a weird or unorthodox moveset, but at least that gives them variety and makes them more interesting to use.

If the roster were better this would easily be one of the best licensed Musou of all time. But since there's so many clones I still put it behind Pirate Warriors 3.

>Give the worst moveset a monopoly on weapon types
I don't know why they thought making the only lance users three of the same unit would be a good idea. It's not even like there's a triangle attack gimmick

>but can you really truthfully say that you enjoyed playing as all 20 of those movesets in HW?
Yes? Is that actually a real question? Agitha is probably the only real dumb choice of that roster fanservice-wise but she was usable once you figured out her stuff. Fi could be a chore to use because of her low damage but I had fun playing her for a while, and not only that she was a rep from a different game. Min/Max viability is NOT the only thing that matters here, especially considering that this is a fanservice crossover musou.

You keep spinning how FEW has so many varrying and differing playstyles because of stats and skills when the truth is that they play exactly the same and are used for the same purpose but they have different numbers. Yeah Sakura needs a topsy turvy weapon because her magic is way higher than her str. She's still barely different than Takumi or Anna and all three of them are just going to be used to kill flyers anyway. The entire point of the game is to see all your favorite characters fighting and interacting, and the roster absolutely gets in the way of that.

What's the best way to grind for money?

>DW8E, WO3U, and SW4SoS are getting Switch ports to ride the platform's momentum
>Japan-only despite all 3 games having readily available localizations
Leave it to Koei to fuck up constantly

Because this game was essentially a sequel of Hyrule Warriors.

It uses an almost identical base/map setup and character progression system and with the map-based mode being the majority of the content.

And because they are both Nintendo licensed Warriors games that cost the same price and use the exact same Season Pass pricing and release structure.

So yes, the way that this game turned out is comparable to Hyrule Warriors.

People are saying the game is riddled with clones, but this game has more characters than Hyrule Warriors did.

Basically, the clones are a bonus.
Clones don't take up as much budget to make as a full new character, so no, they didn't "take up a slot". The budget allowed for these clones but not a full character.

If this game simply just didn't have any clones, you couldn't complain about clones. But then people would still just complain about "why isn't ____ character in" into infinity.

Sakura will be used to heal, while Takumi cannot. Sakura can be used to easily kill armored units, Takumi absolutely can NOT unless he are extremely overleveled.

There will be maps where it is more advantageous to take Sakura of Takumi in many situations. And vise versa. So yes that makes them different I would say.

>The entire point of the game is to see all your favorite characters fighting and interacting, and the roster absolutely gets in the way of that.

Not exactly for me.

The most enjoyment I have gotten out of this game, just like Hyrule Warriors, is when the atrocious Story Mode was over and the true meat of the content, the map based mode, is ready to be played. Then your abilities with each character are actually tested and theres a wider variety of objectives.

You just sound like a buttblasted old FE fan mad that your fave Lords didn't make it into this game.

I just really dont sympathize with
>the game is shit because its not what i imagined it would be

It's the ending of the spatial distortion scenario; what you see when you beat it is the "ending".

Sell weapons with a lot of attributes on them. Having 100+ K.O.s in Awakening mode and clear mobs for the Gold Up buff (use Tiki or Camila). Anna's Payday skill.

Is the 3DS version any good?

Probably meant that they were more imaginative. Stuff like Lana summoning Cuccos or the Deku Tree, or Link spinning the entire world with the Gauntlet. FEW's are a little more plain in general.

Compare Chrom and Lucina. They're not that different character wise but shes a clear winner. Her awakening finisher where she jumps into the air and recreates the Awakening cover art is one of my favorites.

No. It isn't powerful enough and this game already got butchered with it's shoe string budget.

Have they fixed the crashes in 60fps mode yet? I had it happen to me sometimes and it's extremely annoying.

I understand the feeling. I brought the game because I had an unhealthy fixation on Frederick. Seeing what a fierce axe wielding tank he is on the battlefield is worth every penny I spent.

>Still stuck on Birthright Lunatic on that Camilla chapter
SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE

Lucina is my wife!

>Lana summoning Cuccos or the Deku Tree
>tfw when the 3DS butchered her moveset by making all summons cubes or speheres.

That game needs to be released on switch. I loved Lana.

I played 20 hours on 60 fps docked and undocked, never happend to me though...
Bought on launch so no patch or anything.

I want Dong Freeze and Smash

First of all, I like the game, I just hate the roster. You can try to deflect the argument with cheap bait, but all it does it cheapen your own points.

Functionally, the stats make no difference. On every single stage you can field multiple units. You will ALWAYS have a way to deal with a particular type of unit. Archers beat flyers, mages beat armor, most phys units beat mages, etc. Weapon types make a far bigger difference than stat differences do. and beyond that I didn't want to play the game and see that all 3 pegasus knights have the same moveset. Multiple characters playing exactly the same even if there are stat differences is just plain less interesting. I liked playing Wizzro even when Cia was a plain better Dark character, I liked playing Ruto even when Impa had a better water moveset. If all you cared about was min/maxing then all you would play would be Master Sword and Volga.

>The most enjoyment I have gotten out of this game, just like Hyrule Warriors, is when the atrocious Story Mode was over and the true meat of the content, the map based mode, is ready to be played. Then your abilities with each character are actually tested and theres a wider variety of objectives.
If you don't care about the characters then no shit you don't care about the roster. Maybe it doesn't matter to you that Fire Emblem is attached to this, but it does to other people.

>If you don't care about the characters then no shit you don't care about the roster
Tbqh is really hard to care about the characters in this game when they are basic caricatures of they are in source games and sometimes too dumb to live (the entirety of the Fates scenario which manages to be even worse than the Fates games)

The FE fanbase is such cancer.
>waaaaahhh you didn't use who I wanted!!
I haven't played even most of the games and I know there are literally hundreds of characters over the years to choose from. They stuck to recent releases to make a profit. For the most part, they want to advertise games on the shelves for you to buy. That's all there is to it.

Scrub here - can somebody explain history mode to me?

Also, is there anyway to set your character choice to the default for each map (if there is such a thing)?

What am I doing wrong with tiki? I think she's fucking shite, but then again I don't play that much vidya anymore

Despite the 'You must be evil, lets fight!'x4 the fates cast is otherwise better than they are usually. Supports have been better all around

I want corrin to rub her feet on me!

How is the New 3DS version? FEFag here, but no Switch, yet.

Have you played Hyrule Warriors on the 3DS? it's exactly the same.

I think it is fine, but then again i am a pleb, so take that as you will.

Obviously it looks like shiite but besides that it plays fine.

>basic caricatures of one-dimensional cardboard cutouts
Holy shit, that's pretty scary.

>clone characters
whew, thanks for saving me on that one OP. maybe ill buy it when it goes on sale

I haven't. This will be my 2nd Musou. First was Berserk

ebay or wait until cyber monday. Toys r us

>3 Pegasus Knights
>Pegasus Knight is the worst moveset in the entire game
What did they mean by this?

Make her special/awakening crests a priority, but you really only need her awakening gain crests and one more special bar.

From then have her pair up with someone as support, and switch to her to collect her any special or awakening potions that drop. Once she has awakening she can sweep everything in the area. If you're good you can fill up her special during awakening so she can keep up her momentum on her own from then on.

TlDr, Build awakening once and then chain awakenings for the rest of the map

Appreciate it, user

>Pegasus Knight is the worst moveset in the entire game
That isn't Marth

I would say both Fire Emblem and Warriors are in my top favorite game series, period. So its not that necessarily I don't care about the characters and/or the roster, its just that this game doesn't provide good writing. Plot and character personality alike. So to uphold that as saying it really affects the game, which is arguably the best Warriors gameplay ever made, is just kind of shitty. Warriors games never have this. To expect it is kind of just stupid. What I was excited for was to play Warriors gameplay with Fire Emblem characters. Which DID happen. I'm pretty damn happy with this game. And I 100% believe that adding Hector, Ikememe, Roymeme, or some other past old character would NOT make this game any better than it currently is. Because those singular character additions do not make this a better game overall.

People have tried and tried and tried to make threads on -EVERY- gaming site with their "what if" rosters, and all of them fucking blow. There is just no way to fit all game representation in a 25 character cast, while keeping all the main lords of those games, and still keeping the classes somewhat balanced amongst weapon type, mounted vs unmounted vs fliers, etc.

And sure you can have fun playing as Wizzro or Cia or Ruto... but can you honestly tell me you max'ed those characters to 255 and/or played through hard level content with them? Like the last DLC Adventure Mode maps?

It is hard to have this conversation because there is no way to tell / prove each other on our experiences with both games... but there are some characters in Hyrule Warriors that just flat-out are not viable in the higher levels of that game. Ruto and Agitha were big examples of that, despite Agitha being one of my favorite characters to play in that game.

>Lissa is a joke character
What? Lissa's a fucking beast. Regardless of advantage, her Strong IV attack almost always whittles down the enemy's health to 0, almost always procs a crit, and it allows her to reposition so you can that pop that crit on more fodder.

>flat out not viable
In what sense? Agitha is perfectly playable even on harder maps especially with her beetle.
In the complete opposite all the flying units in FEW are so ass to play that its noy even fun.

>And sure you can have fun playing as Wizzro or Cia or Ruto... but can you honestly tell me you max'ed those characters to 255 and/or played through hard level content with them? Like the last DLC Adventure Mode maps?
Dude, I've played at least 150 hours between the Wii U version and the 3DS version playing pretty much every character (except Tingle. Fuck Tingle) and I sure as hell didn't finish all of the adventure mode stuff. Are you telling me that the characters were shitty inclusions if I didn't max them out? I sure as hell didn't max out Volga, does that mean he was a shitty inclusion? and again, you keep focusing on min/max viability over fanservice representation in a goddamn musou crossover. Even if I only played 20 hours it wouldn't make any difference considering all were talking about is roster choice. At this point I'm just repeating myself so I'm just gonna say this

Lyn, Robin, and Anna are all in so my favs are in and I'm happy about that. But that doesn't mean Anna shooting out green magic tornadoes makes any damn sense, or that I wouldn't be much more excited seeing more variety in movesets between the characters in the game. Its a big bummer in what I think is an otherwise perfect musou.

>Level 60+ Bows only mission to S rank Sol Katti
>Takumi and Sakura are only like level 40 because I hate playing as them
>Haven't even unlocked Anna yet
This is gonna suck.

>In the complete opposite all the flying units in FEW are so ass to play that its noy even fun.
Protip: Don't touch the stick while attacking. It turns them from ice skaters into usable units. They sure as hell aren't Epona

>mfw equipping Lyn with Astra, Speed+10 and Skill+10

I have never had more fun with a Musou. My waifu is a literal hurricane of death and carnage

You only need one bow user, Dracoslayer helps a lot too.

Just go counter-clockwise around the map, killing the dragons and thin out the crowds as best you can. You can reach the kill count fairly easily if you move fast, the real threat is the mages doing too much damage to you so make sure to dodge them. You can straight up ignore most officers so long as you avoid their attacks.

Frederick is best Axe but I enjoy doing flips with Lissa's C5 too much to say she's a joke character.

They'll probably be saving it for early next year when Nintendo needs 3rd party games to buffer between their 1st party releases.

Also, Bamco announced One Piece Pirate Warriors coming next year.

Expect to do lots of Musou-ing next year.

Does it matter if I dont know shit about Fire Emblem? I just want a musou game really.

If you liked Hyrule Warriors you'll like this since it plays way better

Lyn obviously took Navarre's intended moveset. His whole thing is dual-wielding in the OVA, card game art... Lyn only used two swords in Awakening's shitty art.

so when are we getting sfm porn from these models?

on last history map doing the bow only, i keep losing... just going to drop the money for levels

I mained Agitha and hate Peg Knight moveset and I know this is completely wrong.

Yes, I'm sorry I ask that all characters in the game be able to be used well enough to be played on all levels of difficulty. I don't think that's asking much. If a character basically has no chance to complete levels at highest difficulty that means your game is pretty broken.

This entire time we have basically been arguing entirely different arguments back and forth to each other.

You care about the character existing in the game, and that's it. You don't care if the game is good. You don't care if those characters are fun to play, or if they're viable. You just want the fanservice of them being in.

I don't think that makes for a good game, sorry.
You can keep saying "goddamn musou crossover" all you want, as if that changes the fact this game makes more complex / difficult missions at the end game. Those still exist. And people still play them. Regardless of if you don't.

Its not as if they didn't put these skills, weapon seals, stats into the game for no fucking reason, and its not like they made level 80 History Mode maps for no reason, or level 255 Hyrule Warriors Adventure Mode maps for no reason.

My original point was that, as far as gameplay is concerned, the roster plays well. That's basically it. I feel like a lot of FE fans have gotten so caught up in the fandom bullshit that plagues FE that they can't get past it and thats all they can focus on, ignoring every aspect of what the gameplay has to offer with this game.

And yes, I agree. The archers all having wind shit makes absolutely no sense. They didn't even bother editing the colors of the effects. Its stupid.

TLDR yes I know the roster isn't perfect and clones suck but instead of just sitting here being like "well it should have been like ____" I'm just gonna appreciate how this is the best Warriors game. Because no matter what, this game was going to get those comments into oblivion.

>yes I know the roster isn't perfect and clones suck
THATS IT. That's all I'm trying to say, and that that complaint matters.

Have a Lucina

>Get to 750-800 kills
>Get totally blindsided and hit for 60% in one move
Fuck this bullshit level.

Okay fuck this bullshit, I'm gonna dump every penny into leveling Sakura just for this fucking asswipe of a level.