Same

I loved CoD Advanced Warfare

I have spent about $100 on NBA 2k

I bought two loot boxes for Overwatch
I enjoyed Call of Duty Black Ops III
I don't like turn based RPGs
I hate the Zelda series
I think Mario Odyssey is better than Sunshine

When I was a smol child, I spent $80 of savings on wizard crowns in Wizard 101.

Despite having increased free time, I barely play more than 4 hours of video games a weeks

I have a massive library of Steam games with 4 or less hours total on them

I use a trainer for parts of Sunless Sea because Ive played long enough to see most stories

I used a trainer the first time I fought O@S because my build was shit and I lost some fifty times, but I've since gone back and beat the game au natural

Im now very normie and have trouble relating to anything on Sup Forums other than Friday/Saturday night threads, which I routinely post in but havent actually sat around and played vidya on a weekend in several months

I don't know how to game

I got my vore fetish from World of Warcraft giantess videos on Youtube.

I adore HL1 and have beaten it multiple times but there's always at least one part where I get lost and have no clue where I need to go next.

Bloodborne is the best game ever made

Limited by the paywall that is PS4 membership.

I'v spent up to nearly a 1000 USD on a mobile town building game

Forget the confession, call an exorcist.

user, if you want a town building game, go for something like ranch rush, don't waste money on that trash. :^(

Wow

i once savescummed in bg because i wanted to get algernon's cloak

fucking amateurs

I bought doom again on switch even tho I have a really nice pc. I'd rather play it on the couch than over on the other side of the room at the desk.

I just rebought and preloaded skyrim on the Switch too. I hope Todd is rubbing my $120 all over his tiny penis.

How is it on the Switch? I've been tempted to buy that and Rocket League

you do know there's wireless stuff, including keyboard and mouse, right?

Very blurry. Other than that it plays fine, the 30 frames is surprisingly playable. Im pretty deep into it and have had maybe two times where the framerate dropped to absurd levels, but it was brief. It's still a little surreal playing it in handheld desu

I LOVE VIDEO GAMES!

Yeah, I did know that. Thanks.

You sick fuck

Iv'e never finished a single Mario game on the SNES

Sometimes I buy games only because they have cute girls

I poop

I have over 2k hours in Gmod and it's all from roleplay. I've probably spend a good 200 hours cybering dudes, never for ingame shit or anything just cause of character relations or cause I felt like it.

I payed full price for CoD WWII and love it.

I will play most games if they let me be a cute lesbian. I even played through SWTOR and its expansions entirely because I wanted to lesbian romance Lana Beniko.

If a game lets me play as a cute girl but not explicitly a lesbian, I will pretend she is one anyway.

Meh

Nice

despite being a Souls fan and revered Souls master among my friends i've never been able to beat Gwyn alone

I play solely on console even though I have a PC

>that smooth nice movement
>move to blops 3 slow recharge movement
Fuck normies

i only play shitty weeb games with some sort of waifu mechanic so i can shitpost on waifu threads

i hate half life 2

I love this game

dammit user, I'd almost forgotten this retarded purchase from a couple years ago.

I hate PC gaming

I've never played any Zelda or Metroid game. Nor Mario 64

Yeah I'll probably buy Switchrim so I can play it in bed for mein comfy, all the while knowing what a worthless whore I am.

have some self-respect you revolting degenerate

I always save in my waifu's house and pretend we're married and living together.

I have over 2000 hours in the Sims games

I've never beat a Toho 1cc, but still brag that I beat IN

>not beating Gwyn
How? If you managed to get through the game, even with NPC spawns for bosses, Gwyn should be a cakewalk alone.

I tried Final Fantasy VI and VII, quit both after a couple hours. Random battles make me reeee

Chrono Trigger, on the other hand, was primo.

I use a controller for third person shooters on PC because the camera perspective makes it feel weird to use kb&m.

I spent money on tennogen in Warframe I dont regret it, that valkyr graxx skin is fucking sexy

I touch myself

Naughty

I haven't really enjoyed video games since I was a kid. I just play them to pass the time.

Same

As a kid, I only played games I could easily cheat in. Console games had to have good Game Genie codes, and PC games had to have a god mode type cheat or I just wasn't interested.

I didn't beat a single game legitimately until I was in high school.

I'm starting to wonder if I want to continue playing video games as a hobby as my 24th birthday looms near.

I have no idea what to ask for Christmas anymore, I have a job that gives me money now, and There's nothing I would want that I don't already have.

I fear my future, I have no idea what to do with it now that I earn money.

I put mayonnaise on pizza.

Find some new hobbies. If you spend a few months exploring new things, if/when you feel the urge to play a game again, you'll have a much better time.

That kinda sounds good

I preordered and spent money on this.

It is, try it next time when you have pizza.

Woah, never thought about it like that

I once shit myself on the plane before
it was a 16 hour flight

It comes on the pizza i usually order, works better than most people expect
Try truffle mayo on a meat pizza next time you get the chance too. Even better

FUCK ALL NIGGERS AND JEWS

I have spent over $2,500 on F/GO

I deliberately falseflag PCfats and console fags for my own amusement.

I've never played dark souls and I probably never going to play it. The gameplay looks kinda shallow.

Right? It's the easiest thing to do ever, I'm gonna open a troll thread right now and probably stay on page 1

I've spent €200+ on cosmetics for Overwatch and I don't regret it.
I've spent €200+ on the FFXV UCE and I regret it every single day.
I've spent €1999 on a brand new TV just for playing games. Fortunately, I've found many other uses for it.
I quit PC gaming since I lost €200+ worth of CKII DLC, which I haven't recovered. Now I do only play HOTS on a mac.
I unironically enjoyed HZD while I got bored as hell with BOTW.

Will you forgive me, father?

YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM FAGLORD, OUT OUT OUUUUT!!!!

>Sometimes I buy games only because they have cute girls
What, I ONLY buy games that have cute girls in them

Me

eww

I agree with this

my main character on WoW unironically has a /played of 365 days.

oh and ive never got past the archers surrounding that big white knight at the start of dark souls 2

Wut

I love PUBG

I've spend over 250€ in skins in league of legends before lootboxes were introduced.

Ironically, I've only put 20€ in the last 2 years in leeg since they introduced free lootboxes.

You sick fuck

I bought a key once and opened a chest in CSGO.

I enjoyed NFS Payback

gross

Was it worth it?

Sexy outfits on female characters always disgust me for no reason, it doesn’t even bother me that male character have them, I’m not even a big sjw so it always bothered me why it did.

Inb4 gay

I've spent thousands of dollars on merchandise for one game. I prefer to call it slightly irrational as opposed to sin however.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rc5N6QPuG58

Absolutely not. Never doing it again

We're the same, my dude.
I also dislike full female casts, because it just seems like waifufag pandering.
I actually have a distaste for Wayforward because they shove so much provocative female stuff into their works and I really wish that it were more balanced or 'normal'.

I am Anthony Burch.

I still play For Honor (which is, despite popular normie-believe that relies on Steam numbers as the be-all and end-all information source) indeed not dead

I'm glad I'm not you

I always hated overt sexualization of female characters too, I did not even think of it as a political thing until the gamergate thing made it one.

I draw and RP inappropriate things with/as video game characters.
It's still a sin even if I bask in it :^)

Oh damn I’m happy there’s someone out there who feels the same, I really want to like wayfowards games but some of the designs in their games are huge waifu bait

No man sky is now amazing even more if you use mods and sean murry actually never lied in any interview it was always like "will there be multiplayer?" , "probably not", will there be "insert random feature", "maybe we have to look at it"
This and most other "supposed lies" got later re translated to "certainly" by idiots.

Come here bros

That’s the worst part too, now my opinion of outfits/characters is always gonna seem political

Seriously. I really like Shantae and all, but christ.
Same thing happened with Freedom Planet - I think Milla would actually be way better as a boy and provide a little more cast balance, considering Torque and Spade are never going to exist as playables because the sequel's already in development and the dev fucked up... and they go and add ANOTHER female character to the playable roster.
I would've much preferred it to be Prince Dail using badass robots/drones in his kit instead of Pandabitch.