twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/930674068382248960
twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/930674102989414401
twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/930680560518868997

TLDT Too long didn't translate

Missing chars fom pools was just a visual bug

Other urls found in this thread:

m.finance.yahoo.co.jp/news/detail/20171115-00313805-mosf-stocks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cant really be a visual bug when it actually showed what can drop, and differed for each player.
they fucked up and listed the real hidden rates. dokkan might be in trouble.

What drama?

Kefla kills Dokkan too. Awesome.

Better for everything to die now than suffer with more of this Tingle Saiyan bullshit in any of these media choices though.

lol y u mad tho?

I don't speak moonrunes, but from what I gathered, Namco is ripping on gooks because they pretty much showed them that they have a 0% chance of unlocking Vegito?

I'll be the one cool assed nigga and note my completely f2p ass got optimal super str with multiple dupes on ss4 goku and gogeta and optimal super agl with multi dupes on vegito without ever and will never pay a cent ass. Is this supposed to be random? I'm also close to optimal on shadow dragons and extr phy.

This

No such thing as 0%
Just characters missing form the list of pullable units
People must have used that to justify their bad luck

shit from reddit
but yeah depending on your account, it shows you cant get certain drops from banners. like they're not in your pool as an option.

Appearently this just affects whales aka the 2% of the playerbase

I will make computer like in American movie Weird Science that will bring Kefla to the real world and she will become my bride.

You must be proud your waifu manged to kill Toei and Bandai in just 3 days

a .004% chance is zero from a business standpoint.

She is a very strong woman and will have excellent birthing hips.
I petty you good sir.

Truly the best saiyan.

How do you even know if you're a whaling account? I've spent likew 250 a month in august and sept but cooled off the last two months. I did find it funny that I got two Keflas in two multis, then they took the banners down and put up the real rates and Goku is not even going SS in my summons now.

with regards, how will Japanposters deal with this?
Given whats going on with EA and their recent blunder, It raises the question of how/which way Namco will shit the bed and incur the ire of the Japs

>Missing chars fom pools was just a visual bug
Ahahahaha this is toddler-tier tactics to try and get out of trouble

No one actually buys this fucking excuse right

I'd say it's hard to tell the definitive area of what constitutes a "whale". I mean $250 a month is a lot, let's face it. But I know there's people out there that have and continue to spend more in that same time frame. I'd say what you spent in whale worthy.

On top of that, now even if they were to increase the rates and reveal the new ones, they still wouldn't be believed because that's seriously awful shit they tried to hide.

Next tweet said

>"In addition, although we have received an inquiry that we are manipulating the proportion of each user for each user, we do not conduct such operations and correspondences. I'm sorry to hear you worry."

The moderators were certainly trying to damage control real hard in that thread claiming there was no hard evidence even though the twitter links are pictures of proof. Seems like most of the dicksuckers there believe the mods saying its all fake

Cards appear with 0% on the list because they are not in the banner in the first place
Or
Cards missing from the list but still on the banner giving the 0% impression

Could be bamco sockpuppets trying to consensus crack and get the sheep to follow the 'herd'

You literally cannot take any user on normie forums at face value, shills are everywhere now because 'social media marketing' is the big hotness

Convenient explanations, but given the sheer lack of morals or ethics involved in what basically constitutes gambling, I'm pretty much taking a guilty until proven innocent stance here. and even then they are definitely on notice for this.

p2p BTFO :)

1000 stones compensation when?

m.finance.yahoo.co.jp/news/detail/20171115-00313805-mosf-stocks

>Yahoo covering this shit

It's over

F2P player and I spent 200 on the LR rose goku banner and have gotten fuck all, which banners should I summon to?

What about Yahoo isn't it pretty much dead compared to what it was 18 years ago

Wait a week for goegeta or pull from the 15 stone banner I tried it and mostly got fucked I don't need a great ape bardock and multiple super Saiyan bardocks

>200 stones of a fucking LR banner
>as an f2p
It's over for you bro. You're too dumb to live. Reroll during the int gogeta banner next week and try to be smart this time

You need to be vigilant to the bs. There are quite a few numales who spent litrually 1000s on this game. Every one of them feels entitled to every card they chased.

fuck off cromashitter, you and your shitty drama club can go die in fie, little memeing dipshits.

This is literally impossible. Forget how difficult it would be to actively code something of this nature for each banner, they'd have to know which card would be the most relevant for the longest time and then stop their biggest payers from obtaining it. This would actively be scamming instead of just people complaining about low rates.
Like I don't think any of you comprehend how obtuse it would be on a coding level, and then you have the fact that this is straight illegal, it's theft and false advertising. If this was ever proven, forget dokkan, the whole company would be at risk, companies have been shutdown over backlash from false advertising, they'd literally get sued deaf, dumb, and blind worldwide

Keep hating little contrariantard. Your tears make this all the better

or maybe they don't want to feed dramawhores like retard OP who does nothing but fish for outrage with shitty claims. His "evidence" are twitter posts. This is some Sup Forums level of retarded conspiratards. So only ones sucking dick are you 10y old dipshits that keep getting outraged on daily basis.

>photographic evidence of characters missing from banners for certain people doesn't count as real evidence
So this...is the power of reddit...woah...

It's just confirmation bias
Most people don't understand random

They do know which God leads people want, the ones they advertise a month before they show up in game.

>>photographic evidence of characters missing from banners
Their are missing from a list of the banners content
You can't prove they are missing from the banner itself

Guess they should've packed a set of potaras.

You were never supposed to see those numbers, no one outside of their server team was meant to see the actual numbers, and the only way they would have been found out is if authorities had the suspicion they were rigging the numbers in the first place.

And no, it would be easy to set this up programming wise. they have all the metrics and would easily be able to pinpoint which characters are most desirable and change the numbers accordingly

Remember PSO and its station IDs? Remember how your character's drop tables were determined by which ID they got assigned? Remember how on some IDs it was LITERALLY impossible to get certain endgame gear because they LITERALLY did not appear in the drop tables for those IDs?

Of course you don't, as you likely weren't even alive when PSO came out, but this kind of number fudging and rigging isn't even remotely hard to pull off.

@bamco

Reminder no numbers were shown
Just a few characters missing from a list

People just turned it ino
>OMG HIDDEN 0% RATES

>characters aren't even there
>but that doesn't mean they aren't there
Reddit pls

>Banner info list = Banner
Come on now
The one claming they rigged the game is from
reddit

japanese twitter is furious.
it's obviously a bigger deal to them as a whole since the promotion of it is so closely related to the show which is fucking advertised everywhere. I went to Shinjuku the other day and saw posters that were in busy places still hyping the jiren fight that was like a month ago.

Hopefully Japan wakes up.
Profiling whales is common on all successful apps.

>b-but it only affect 1% of the playerbase why are you guys mad?

If featured summons aren't on the Banner list then that's another problem.

It was shit like LRs that were missing from the list
Easy mistake since they put / remove Lrs from different banners all the time also they just had a big update

>the second fucking twitter link in that reddit post was someone posting proof that phy super vegito wasn't available for him
>LR

There's still no actual proof its more than a visual bug though

hoping for 50 compensation stones, I want a Kefla

Missing from the list not the banner
Again confirmation bias

so does this mean glb is better than jpn

Glb has always been better since you know what banners are next and can save and skip trap banners

>so retardedly OP a gacha phone game jobbed to her

Guess this leaves Japanese Dokkan no choice but to fuse with Global.

They're waiting for SSJ UI Goku vs LSSJ3 Kefla in the anime before they give us the dokkans

But japs already got UI Goku and Kefla on Dokkan.
Seriously, why the fuck does Global have to wait 6 months for all this shit?
Is it that hard to translate moonrunes into english?

I'd be fine with this tbf

Because it launched 6 months later
It's not that hard

If there wasn't more proof that the playerbase here was reddit this fiasco proves it

I always told you faggots if you actually spend money on this you are a gigantic clown. I hope it's true and they get away with it.

t.poorfag

Houw much slugger

ESTO ES EL FIN
BATALLA DOKKAN

>all that hair
Super Saiyan 3 was a mistake.

About 2.4k over 2 years

>Not puffy
God Db girls are shit

I'm talking about dokkan evolutions

Can't go too overboard with a kids show.

Does this affect you if you paid very little?
I only paid once when the 10 stones or so were lowered to $1.

Thats better
Still that top sucks
Also color scheme is meh
Looks like she in a yoga class or smth

Your problems extend way past Dokkan. Learn to be frugal. At least spend your money on real drugs framily.

Nope in only affects mega whales. $1k+

Well, she's a fusion of these two.

Good, fuck them.

based based poster

This fucking sucks

Im just a db fag, last console games have been shit
And dbh cards are hard to find
I'll stop before it starts affecting my livelihood

Should have kept the left ones top

Thats fucking ridiculous how so few has that much money to keep even the most mundane shit alive

who said they have the money

niggaz die every day b

Maybe if they fuse with the dance.

That's the worst part, those people, known as whales, aren't necessarily rich.

I wish Kale raped me.

fag

Disgusting
Videl is better

Well, she still has her base form.

You know this kinda makes sense.

All whales spend like $1000+ per banner and get one copy at best while I play sporadically and pure F2P and my multis are pretty good from since I started.

On my first discount SSJ4 Gogeta multi I got three of him, after not playing for like 2 weeks at all.

Basically the more you spend, the lower your rates.

Super Saiyans are beautiful, user.

Not proven yet
It's all anecdotal shit from dolphins

Just remember, you are a target demographic, and if you are a target demographic, you are automatically cancer, because you are a generalized taste redditor. Don't fret, you are one of the many infesting this shit hole these days.

They fell for the waifubait
Thats how they get your shekels

It's just too profitable.

This.

I got two Masked Saiyans during the Banner, kept me playing it.

whirrus or karoly for fusion team? Karoly has a dupe in him

Karoly imo. Whirus doesn't hit as hard and can't take a hit as well.
The correct answer is Barlot but Karoly works too.