When did you realize she was the superior one?

when did you realize she was the superior one?

When I found out the other was black

When I rewatched code lyoko

Shes the funniest of the two

>m-muh black
man, this Sup Forums argument is so invalid and fucking overused, litteraly raw argument, not worth a (you)

When did you realize splatoon 2 is trash compared to the first?

>More open map design that doesn't let you just camp hallways
>More balanced specials
>No damage up
>Can get gear with different main abilities than usual, so you can actually try to be fashionable and still have the abilities you want
>Chargers can't kill you with a 50-75% charge, the charge time actually means something now
What's so great about Splat 1?

Splatoon 2 is absolutely superior to the first.

Delusional ninten-cucks

About three play sessions after getting the game. Sucks that she belongs to Marina's cocktopus though.

I had 400 hours in the first game.
Only 200 in the second so far.
It's a much better game.
Quit being a fag.

In what way do you think Splatoon 2 is inferior to the first?

Off the Hook intro video

I wish Marie had been squidnapped instead.

I don't get it. Both are nintendo games so aren't you a ninten-cuck no matter which you prefer?

I instinctively wished to protect her after people spammed forehead insults for a few days after their reveal.

I liked her more to begin with, but after the Pearl hate bandwagon started I knew I had to side with her every splatfest. It's nice to see that our efforts paid off.

hue

fuck you, woomy.

"Sleep tight woomy."

Who the fuck is Woomy?

Sleep tight woomy

From the day they revealed the characters.

sleep tight woomy

The only thing I hate about Splatoon 2 is it not including the previous songs. Fuck this game for that. Stages? I can kinda understand, but I wish they came back reworked and balanced. But come on, it's barely a fucking sequel and they couldn't have had a large collection of songs?

WOOMY !

Sleep tight woomy.

MANMENMI!

Right at the beginning.

When I saw fanart instead of the actual fucking model

When I realized Marina's massive popularity ensured Pearl would win every Splatfest.

>It's another "Pearl isn't ugly, but all of our fanart completely erases her flaws" episode

When did you realize the marker on your ink tank represents the ink required for a grenade?

Theyre both great.

Immediately, because I'm not retarded

When she was revealed, i thought she looked weird. When she picked mayo for a splatfest against ketchup, i thought it was the stupidest thing ever. I started ironically rooting for her so much that it wrapped around into being unironic enjoyment because of pure exposure. Shes got character and i want her to stick around

is this the woomy thread

>More balanced
>everything is weaker than in splat1
>except kraken which is now a low commitment not-suicide vest with zero penalty for using, massive collateral damage and free burst bomb refill that can and is used to extend lethal range of it to halfway across the map, oh and it's on the best main weapon in the game that also happens to have best subweapon in the game and has both of its would-be counters, turf control and long range, nerfed into oblivion
Balance my ass, this shit is more overpowering than 96 Deco, E3K and both Tentateks combined.

They really fucked up their characterization originally. They swapped them from sassy midget and awkward sidekick to a hyper little girl and a black twitter poster.

It looks like they're going back on it now that Pearl is winning every Splatfest and edited a lot of Marina's lines to be less aggressive. She doesn't even complement Pearl's corporate shill game when Salmon Run is open anymore.

>when Moray Towers is in the rotation

yes

wow, next you'll tell me the guns shoot ink or something.

I forgot how much Doomfist/Splatoon art there was because they both got revealed around the same time.

When I realized the Gremlin was actually very cute.

Pearl is cute regardless, fool

Sleep tight woomy

The soundtrack for 2 really is a lot weaker than the first.
Off the Hook in general is a huge downgrade from the Squid Sisters

I hated both of them at first, they just had no appeal compared to the original Squid Sisters.

But after seeing Pearl's Splatfest performance, I like her a lot more. She's so energetic!

Sexualize Marie

Marina won the last Splatfest in Nihon.

full pic please

I'm confused. You said kraken so it sounds like you're talking about baller, but then you complained about the burst bomb refill which is for splashdown.

Sup Forums here
The only Splatfest Pearl should win is when she jumps from a building into the concrete

I want to run my tongue in that asscrack

Pearl is just a cock sleeve for Marina's BBC

She'd survive that with no damage.

that's fuckin gross dude. she squirts like, brown ink from there

Hi Jim

That's kind of fresh

I want the Octo Sisters to step on me

new splatfest art soon

Sleep tight woomy

pretty cool.

Fpbp

I got some Octo Marie commisions coming in. lewd ones.

Woomy

>Splat 1 had Callie & Marie plus school uniform and Ika Musume costume
>Splat 2 doesn't have shit, has miiverse features removed and stuck behind an online paywall
One hit wonder IP.

nice

I bet you also say that stingray is wail replacement and not inkzooka.
Both are panic specials so they both can be thought of as kraken replacement, but whereas baller is more like bubbler you snuck up on, you won't die to it instantly because one needs time to turn around and start shooting your way and other needs time to kapow so in both cases you can run away; SD gives instawin condition against anyone up close just like kraken, except without extra 5 seconds of useless flopping around as a giant useless squid and with 60 points of turf inked in an instant.

Doujins when

The school uniform was always amiibo exclusive and the uniform from the first game is in Splatoon 2 via the first amiibo as well as a second uniform from the Splatooon 2 amiibo.

Is she shitting ink into the cans?

I like them equally, but I'll agree that the music is weaker than the first besides a select few tracks. I'd like Splattack back.

she isn't that ugly, but winning 3 splatfests in a row in EU ans NA is fucking unacceptable... i know marina had shit taste but god fucking damn, it's like Nintendo hates marina and tries to make her lose at all costs
also toilet paper isn't a good option to make a splatfest on... wtf were they thinking...

I wanna kiss the forehead

Is Sci-fi or Fantasy more popular? I feel like I only ever see Sci-Fi posts in the hub.

They gave her ice cream over cake and ketchup over mayo. In both of those splatfests it was obvious from the get-go Marina's side would be more popular in America and Europe. If you seriously think Nintendo is trying to make Marina lose you're crazy.

I hate how many stages they reused but I honestly like Moray Towers. I've never had trouble with snipers or anything else there.

Right after the pre-launch splatfest happened.

After a few weeks of playing the game, I started to like how much of a bitch Pearl is. She drops nothing but truth bombs during Splatfests also. Shame she isn't Fantasy since Sci Fi will most likely lose.

when they were announced

Awesome.

armpit!!!

Shame fan art can't erase Marina's bitchiness then. :^)

When I realized how easy is to break Splatoon 2's Splatfests

Paid off as in "Making every single Splatfest boring as fuck because you know Pearl is gonna win"?

Gee, thanks. At least us Mariefags tried to at least make it fair, back on Splatoon 1

sleep tight woomy

>"Making every single Splatfest boring as fuck because you know Pearl is gonna win"?

Don't be silly. That's exactly what everyone thought would happen to Marina early on.
Marina's gonna win again eventually. I'm just glad Pearl's gotten her time to shine after her less-than-warm welcome, and all the people saying she'd never win had to eat their words.