Dragons dogma dark arisen

How do you like it? I got it a few days ago and I've been playing the shit out of it. Is dark arisen much different from the vanilla?
>tfw deus vulting

dark arisen is just the base game plus BBI DLC.
also, the DLC is insane but i wont say much.

Is it the bitterblack island or something else? I'm currently lvl 40, am I still too petty to even think about trying to complete it?
Also fuck these things

finish the main story in the base game, upgrade your weapons via dragonforge and then head to bitterblack isle.
you should be somewhere around level 80 when you finish the base game if i remember corectly.

Alright thanks. I tried to go to the bb isle when I was around level 8. Needless to say, I got my ass handed to me by the first wolves you meet there

>tfw my gf is getting this for me as a christmas present

what vocation?

started as knight (if it was even called that)
Been playing as mystic knight since lvl 10. I play a holy crusader kind of guy with holy spells

>kills your franchise

that's a good vocation for BBI
a tip for mystic knight: you can set up multiple cannons at once and ever, and i mean EVERY, tick of damage can activate them.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

sweet
explain?

It comes with many more Port crystals so you don't have to tediously walk around the entire map back and forth.
It has bitter black Isle which is like a whole dungeon that is half the games length with one trip down.
You are probably played either the Ps4 version or the PC version. You will never have the Guts and Griffith gear unless through shoddy mods.

Those mods are actually great but they aren't the same.

Another Tip for mystic knight from someone else.
Level up the magic Vocations.
It makes your magic shit better and character level you gain while using a vocation increase the stats related to that vocation.
And having increased strength and Magic is what most benefits the mystic knight.

shame, but I'm fine with my hero armor with dragonslayers cape and barreled helm

NANI THE FUCK
give mod

dinput or cheat engine.

Should I play this game

I guess? I love the shit out of this, lately I've been bored of every single game I have but now I've played this like 40h in a few days

>dark arisen is just the base game plus BBI DLC
That's not entirely correct. Dark Arisen has all of the DLC plus the expansion as well as some changes, fixes and patches to the game.

>Is dark arisen much different from the vanilla?
Dark Arisen is definitive version of Dragon's Dogma.Bitterblack Isle is better than Vanilla game

>that fps tank
It's like I'm back on the ps3

I am in the quest called the final battle. Is this the actual end game?

My enb/reshade tanked my previous gpu but c'mon, the PS3 had like 20fps.

No.Actual endgame is Bitterblack Isle

Play it and find out

what I want to know is that do I lose the ability to do sidequests after completing this

I want to be a heavy armor clad Paladin (or some sort of a Black Knight), but it seems the Mystic Knight does not mesh with heavy/very heave armor.

Is there a way around it, so i can actually look like a armor clad mystic warrior?

>do I lose the ability to do sidequests after completing this
I think all side quests you had become unavailable to be completed after you complete Final Battle

yea you can play shield sage or Alchemist in Dragon's Dogma Online

You can use the heaviest armors like warrior.

Are there any downsides to being a Mystic Knight with Very Heavy (or Heavy) armor?

Also should i just go Mystic Knight all the way as soon as it becomes available or do i have to mix and match classes. I rather enjoy not worrying about that, and just leveling one class indefinitely.

Op here, do not take anything I say for granted because this is still my first playthrough. I've been using mystic knight since lvl10 and I've always had pretty heavy armor, but I usually still travel light. I think being tanky is good for this class, I use the magick shield and a sword/mace instead of staff spells. But I do use holy enchantments and spells from my shield