How do you justify piracy Sup Forums...

How do you justify piracy Sup Forums? Do you think developers appreciate you stealing their money they’ve worked so hard for?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/image/msSscN6UfoFszPZ44rvAHg/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/co/thread/96764962/#96764962
youtube.com/watch?v=up863eQKGUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fuck kind of cuck mentality is this?

I don't think there is nothing really wrong about piracy, but that image is fucking stupid.

>justifying piracy
Why would I do this?

That is your brain on estrogen

I justify it the same way people justify buying used games and people use to dodge paying taxes. The option to not pay more money was available.

>those mental gymnastics
wew WEW

I like free shit when I got the money Ill buy it if I like it Piracy =/= lost sales EU study demos consumer rights literal cukcoldry 100% sales corporate shill

I like to cover all bases so when God asks me why I pirated those games I can tell him straight up

Why don't people understand this is a coping trick? Are people on here that autistic they think he's literally happy about getting his bike stolen?

This nu-male WILL be cucked in the future.

>spammed this on Sup Forums and Sup Forums and now here

Fuck off.

It does imply that he's happier now that the world's total happiness has increased

also somebody post the real version

Found this on kym lmao

lol

Because fuck the greedy fucks

Comic thread?

Yeah I feel the same when I give money to hobos. That $10 doesn't mean shit to me, but to him it may be a good day out.

If game developers don't mind having their games pirated does that make them cucks?

Shen’s twitter is a fucking mess, he’s gone off the deep end now.

>How do you justify piracy
Well when a certain company decided to fuck up just about every good thing they were previously known for, I stopped caring.

Then the exploits came out, and the rest is history.

>still has the original artist credit

how do I pirate steam games safely?

>Instant Death Penalty
>Clean the Streets
>Lower Taxes
Damn this guy seems good.

>see this on his Facebook
>every single comment is about how retarded the logic is

>Are people here so autistic
Bitch we're a place where Sup Forums is a thing, of course there's autism around

He's done this before.
Anytime he makes a comic that the Tumblr crowd disagrees with, he goes nuts.

Alternatively, you're financing his substance abuse, making his life more miserable in the long term.

Some devs rather that you pirate their game rather than but it from key resellers. This is a very specific and rare case though, and likely only applies to small/indie devs.

Does anyone have the one where he thinks death is like spectating a game and his ancestor's ghost calls him a faggot?

As far as I know, to pirate something it has to first be cracked. Once cracked it's uploaded to a website to download/torrent.
Now, and here's the tricky part, but if someone uploaded it that means the downloaders didn't steal it. It means the one who cracked it shared it.
Stealing implies it was taken without permission but piracy sounds like it's one bloke sharing his copy with those others.
And sharing is caring, does no one remember this from their childhood? Game piracy is nothing more than one man making it possible to share the game with those who would rather try it as share ware before buying it to support the makers if they like it or toss it if they don't.

boards.fireden.net/co/thread/96764962/#96764962

>same images same posts in all threads

Based

Because it's pathetic. It's one thing to make use of a coping mechanism to make yourself feel better but to make a comic about it for validation and act as though it doesn't affect him when it obviously does reeks of insecurity. Everything about this guy just screams pushover.

>steam

Just pirate GoG versions and play them through steam.
There, easy.

downloading pirated games is still illegal tho

youtube.com/watch?v=up863eQKGUI

Yeah I suppose long term. But giving money really is about me, not him. How it makes me feel about myself.

>A movie cost $10 to see in the theater
>The most expensive standard Blu-Ray is $30 at release
>The cheapest full games are $40 at release
>The average game is $60 at release

>Most films and games are trash

If that happened to me, I would destroy the city and shoot everyone. Nobody cucks me and get away with it. And trust me, I am trained in the art of gunplay. Not even the army could stop me.

I was raped recently. I was pretty bummed about it. But then I think whoever raped me was probably happier to rape me than I was sad to get raped. The total happiness in the world increased.

Took me a while

I had a good giggle for 15seconds.

that's pretty smart user

Amazing

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman

I'm broke as shit and pirate games because I cannot afford them within my means. That being said, piracy hurts nobody and nothing but people's feelings.

The guy who made this should know damn well that anyone pathetic enough to start stealing bikes isn't gonna have a bike make them any more happy then they were.

This made me laugh though desu. First time he's done that.

where's the best place to be a pirate
im broke but also want things

How is cucking yourself "based"? They're idiotic soyboys

It has to be art for this to be ironic.

How long until he removes this comic after seeing how much people are making fun of and calling him out on it?

you just know it's because he assumed a black guy stole it

It hurts nobody if you wouldn't be able to buy the game under any circumstance, yes, and desu that's the case for some (They wouldn't get the game if they weren't getting it for free)
But some people just willingly decide to save their money, and genuinely enjoy the shit they pirate.
Although you are kinda right cause I think the latter is a pretty big minority.

illegitimate key resellers actually do cost the developers money

Stop projecting.

Not a huge fan of it but I wouldn't put it on the same level as stealing

the only proper coping mechanism when someone steals your shit is breaking their fucking knee caps

>Hey it's funny, my black neighbour have the exact same bike than me.

The pirate bay is a good public tracker if you disable that miner shit, cs.rin.ru is good too, there are also other places like igg games and pcgames-download.

I want to put that bun on my lap and scratch her ears gently.

Kind of hard to do when they're faster than you, being on a bike and all.

You should add a 9gag watermark or iFunny or something

I had this game on my backlog. I may check it this night after seeing this. In my personal experience, nice guys tend to make decent to great developers, but that may just be coincidence.

bun

>Shen knows about the edit

EL OH FUCKING EL

>this is what utilitarians actually believe

Did he release chapter 43 yet

Usually my "justification" is that I mainly pirate games for older systems, and most of those are usually old enough that my pirating doesn't effect the devs in any way as I can't legally buy those games any more.

Though honestly I have no issue with pirating current games, it's just that I don't have a very powerful laptop and there are so many games from past gens I want to play I'm happy to wait a couple years til I can run newer games well.

It's not "cucking yourself" though, is it? They're gonna get pirates anyway. They're just making sure other people don't profit off it.
Are you a retard?

>soyboys
Stop being a meme you underaged faggot.

damn.....

yes

At least it seems like he has some distance towards himself

Oh good, I'll check it out later.

Then you just steal someone else’s bike and chase them.

>work hard to earn the money to buy a bike
>gets stolen
>"oh, I should be happy someone else is using it"

what makes someone think this way?

yesh

stormfag pls go

while ive never pirated a game before, since i can just rent it, if i like a rented game enough, ill just buy it.

If a movie isnt available to rent, i might pirate it. to which only 2 movies that ive had to pirate, for it not being in stock, did i actually like enough to go purchase them.

in short, sucks to be the developer.

thanks user

And then you get chased by the bike owner on another stolen bike?

*has
Latinos and south-east Asians need to get the fuck out of Sup Forums.

Too lazy to pirate PC games these days, just wait for deep discounts on steam. Consoles on the other hand, I only buy hackable ones.

What the fuck are incels?

Oh you're right. Better stop so this soy boy don't get upset!

Piracy has a proven positive effect on sales. They're not cucking themselves, they'll make more money. It's just a clever and totally free marketing strategy.

Liberalism

Bike cuck

But pirating games on PC is easier than on consoles

just made my day
world total happiness up