Under "games preordered" you have not listened any Fallout or Elder Scrolls games. Care to explain?

Under "games preordered" you have not listened any Fallout or Elder Scrolls games. Care to explain?

I didn't feel the need to preorder, I'd much rather get them on sale or borrow them from a friend.

so I could buy the base game first then each DLC separately at full price ;)

Borrowing from a friend is as bad as stealing the game. I demand that you delete this post at once

There are currently no Elder Scrolls or Fallout games available for pre order, silly Todd.

Settle down Todd. If I like it enough, I might just buy it when it goes on sale.

I don't buy games. What kind of fucking loser actually buys game?

I'm not a bbc loving faggot

B-b-but mister Howard...I already preordered all of your other games. We're running out of money and my kids are starting to starve. Please have mercy.

What about Skyrim for Nintendo Switch?

I pirated them.

Alright, you got me Toddy boy, pre-ordering now.

Hey buddy, that's rough. Why don't you just take a mortgage out on your house, maybe we can set up a payment plan. You don't want to miss out on the latest and greatest, right?

Pfff Mr.Howard why would I pre-order your game.....? Its already purchasable for pre-load on the Nintendo switch!

>Nearly 2018
>No new Elder Scrolls game in sight

Fucking kill yourself Todd

Yeah uhm, the people in these threads are liars. The police has been notified.

i did
i bought it in 1996
i THINK you might have been around, giving the REAL devs coffee

I'm already on my third mortgage. I used it to preorder 500 copies of Skyrim for the Switch like you told me to. Please...we're dying.

tfw I lost my boxed copy of Daggerfall during a move. That game is pure perfection.

Don't use Taiga for shitposting, delete this.

I'll take something more meaningful then.

You cant possibly mean...

Fuck you I won't do what you tell me.

Buying games when they go on sale is as bad as stealing half the game you motherfucker!

I don't preorder games and I pirated FO3

ELEX already got all my money.

But Todd, here's my receipt for Fallout NV

I torrented oblivion and after a few hours I decided it wasn't for me. I'm glad I didn't take a copy that could have gone to someone who can really appreciate your games!

I didn't pre-order because I planned on buying three of each on the launch day to surprise you Todd.

You're my favourite Developuty!

hi :)

>supporting devs that collude with Russia
you have gone too far Todd, you need to be stopped

>Scott Steiner
>Hulk Hogan
>AJ Styles

The more I look at this image the more interesting it gets.

every time someone saves this image they should add something to it

I WILL SNAP YOUR MANLET SPINE OVER MY KNEE, TODD

>SA
>Relevant
I don't understand

I pirated TES and Fallouts. I liked Fallout 3 so I bought New Vegas GOTY used, it's the best fallout game by far!

I've only ever preordered two games in my life, one of them never came out and the other is GOTY 2017.

Team Fortress 2: Brotherhood of Arms and Nier Automata (black box edition)

Losing the $5 was worth it in the long run and I can lick 2B's delicious plastic butthole.

Simple, they're not Game of the Year editions. Your games usually sell well enough for Bethesda to rerelease a GOTY edition. You understand, manlet?

Could this picture BE any more blurry?

I never pre-order games, especially not Fallout or Elder Scrolls.

Yeah; your games fucking suck, that's why.

I think at this point I like Toddposting more than most Toddgames