Can someone invite me to one of those memey dark souls steam groups so I can invite people I cheese for extra salt?

Can someone invite me to one of those memey dark souls steam groups so I can invite people I cheese for extra salt?

Sent ;)

I can't believe how this app created a big butthurt to feminists.

It's fun but the disgusting smugness of /r9k/ puts me off.

>I can't believe feminists are butthurt over something trivial
c'mon son

lurking /r9k/ is disgusting enough, user

Emma stone is 29. She doesn't look like that without makeup. This shit is making them look like old women tier skin.

man, she really look jewish

meh don't worry about them or Sup Forums and how seriously they take it. it's just a bit of fun honestly.

29 is old for a woman

it makes the colors look washed out, but it's MOSTLY accurate

why were you even on /r9k/ in the first place?

>29
old as fuck

dude. that's how a 29 year old looks without makeup

So shes gonna turn into tim curry?

Protip: do it on your own face, see what happens. Consider the implications.

Creator has links to kremlin, which has been attempting to sew class / race / gender divides in the west for the last 20 years.

Has anyone used this app on vidya characters?

steam patched that shit a while ago
blame rus spammers
also not vidya

This. I heard from an anonymous source familiar with Putin's thinking, that he personally ordered the creation of the app.

You can see on the picture with makeup she has those wrinkles. They're just harder to see because the makeup is filling them in. The only thing the app adds which can be wrong is skin coloration

I doubt that far, it seems too speculative.

How many rubles are they paying you, putinbot?

I'm the one who made
I'm just saying "anonymous source says Putin commissioned it personally" sounds like something someone would say to make my statement sound absurd, rather than support it.

Russia is a well oiled machine that managed to hack the election. All activities come from Putin, who is a villian like in Harry Potter or Star Wars. The innocent Russian people are oppressed by him, and we as the leaders of the free world need to put a stop to his regime. The fact that you deny it came from Putin himself says you want to create bigotry towards the Russian people in order to knock us off course.
So again I ask you, how many rubles are they paying you, comrade?

>If I attack people with gross absurd implications it counts as an argument or somehow counters theirs

Ashot Gabrelyanov founded an unashamedly pro-Putin anti-anythingputindislikes news outlet. That is a fact that your disingenuous shitposting does nothing to deny or rebuke.

So what you're saying is he works for Putin, because the only way someone would support Putin or his ideology is if they are being paid. Therefore it's obvious that the order came Putin himself.
Get fucked Putinshill.