Tell us your game idea, user

Tell us your game idea, user.

It's like doom but with a katana

>tell us
I hope you faggots would SHOW them something rather than TELL them something

A JJBA: Stardust Crusaders 90's Style Beat Em Up game.

>that pic

I miss the 90s

>tfw you use to beat your chubby littler underage faggot cock to the thought of Romero making you his bitch

Judge Dredd game.

You are a new judge and have to patrol Mega City 1 taking on small crimes at first and dolling out judgments. Isocube sentences and on spot executions.

As you progress you get a squad car and better weapon mods and are sent out to break up entire crime syndicates and bring their leaders to justice. Ammunition and Health will be scarce. It will be the dark souls of the cuphead of the FPS genre.

romero looks like that dude from the crow

You play as a gas station attendant.

The 90s really was the pinnacle for game devs

>that fucking Romero

Holy shit I love this guy

The 90's was when gaming was at it's absolute best imo.

remember when you were Romeo's bitch?

Uses an array grid battle system in dungeons where the player has different cast options which take up a certain number of grid squares. These casts are minigames which the player uses to deal damage to the enemy. For example the pinball cast is 2 by 2 squares, and you select the 2 by 2 squares in front of you, all enemies are trapped within that range are entered into the minigame where you play pinball to deal damage to your enemy. If any of your allies are in that range, you can hurt them, but with certain casts you can heal or buff them. There are also environment specific casts which allow the player to explore certain rooms or dungeon halls when using certain casts while roaming the environment.

MMO ant simulator

This would be cool if it had something lovecraftian to it
>go crazy from the monotony
>weird tentacle shit starts appearing and fishmen begin shopping at your store

You're an american soldier and you shoot teh terrorists. Lots of microtransactions and QTEs.

Dragons' Dogma already came out, only it was supposed to have way, WAY more shit.

Every game ever released was meant to have way, WAY more shit.

You're a sentient quad barrel shotty on a space station but its in a fantasy setting with centaurs, also it's a turn based rpg, and open world puzzle game.

QWOP game but with Jackie Chan so it's fucking faster

My roommate has hair like the guy on the left. Literally WHY?! It's like you just want to make yourself 40 percent uglier. He also had the nerve to say one day he wasn't balding.

The guy on the right looks like every dungeons and dragons nerd that watches John Oliver.

Any tips and responses?

Fuck off Warren, you get way too much credit for Deus Ex

Mario

>Ion Storm
the studio of dream projects
>Warren Spector made his dream game Deus Ex
>Tom Hall made his dream game Anachronox
>John Romero made fucking Diakatana

/fa/ as fuck to be desu

How do you even pronounce Deus Ex?
I've always said it as Doo-Six

pic says it all