The start of my physical PS4 collection

The start of my physical PS4 collection.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sg76TRf1I8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>doesn't show off his skin color
this thread will never hit bump limit if you don't put in a little effort

Get Horizon out of there and you have a pretty kino collection.

where's senran kagura

Play second son. Its easy to plat.

>Uncharted 4
Nigger get the collection and play that first.

Is Uncharted 4 actually good? I've heard mixed things.

Some good bait. TLoU is absolutely horrible and uncharted 4 is straight up mediocre worse thsn 2 and 3.

>physical collection

I have the digital version of the Nathan Drake collection.

If you like those kinds of games sure. Uncharted 4 is top tier stuff, better than 1 and 3 for sure.

It's great but the pacing is inferior to 2.

How's mine?

>Buying digital
Fucking disgusting why would you ever do that?

nothing is worse than 3 faggot

I should get Lost Legacy before these sales end.

Where's the black hand?

Mine's is really bad:
>Vermintide
>HZD
>TLoU
>Ratchet and clank
>Tropico 5 (why is kalypso so jewish with the dlc prices?)
>Terraria

This is on physical. Digital I have all games from Plus since October last year.

It was $7.99 a few months ago (and now).

britbong/10

>TLoU is absolutely horrible
The game actually has great gameplay if you play on the highest difficulty. You would probably know this if you played it though.

I couldn't even stomach to beat it once. The game was 80% cinematic and on rails narrative walking and 20% sloppy cover based shooting

Lost Legacy is shit the main character is a female, side characters a nigger and its left as fuck.

You mean average PlayStation owner/10

Exclusives don't sell

So basically TLOU Left Behind?

Here are all the ones that matter. The rest is digital of the order and uncharted collection and some multiplats

>horishit
>infashit
>dude raider
>last of shit
>NO BLOODBORNE
Soynigger/10

>all that matter
>no Persona 5

all playstation games are bad

why are you guys showing incomplete games?

I did, still garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=sg76TRf1I8E
This fun thread sure has a lot of hostility. In a couple days, people will have the chance to improve their collections greatly.

go fuck yourself kiddo. tlou was fun as fuck. i know for sure you are lying

No you didn't kiddo.

Can agree. It's not really a game more of a movie that you walk around in. Gameplay was very very poor but storyline and environmental elements were good. Not something I'm a fan of.

>all those shitty games
>he actually bought Battleborn
Jesus christ, you like to throw money down the toilet

OP here posting digital collection

God of War III Remastered
Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition
Borderlands: Handsome Collection
Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection
Transformers Devastation
Furi
Cel Damage
Grim Fandago
Psychonauts
Day of the Tentacle
Rayman Legends

this wek's haul for me: RE:origins collection, RE4, RE5, kh1.5+2.5, P5, nioh, nathan drake collection, and TLOU Remaster. waiting on that uncharted 4 goty, and re7 goty

Posting my xbox collection.

The game has 2 hours of cutscenes and 10 of gameplay

Alot of those games simply aren't good.do you just buy all the shit that releases?

ebin

I'm pretty sure that's the entire PS4 library.

Not too much. Two on the end are Yakuza Kiwami since Amazon sent me two on accident

>heard mixed things

lol where? it's critically acclaimed literally everywhere. are you talking about the autistic cunts on here?

>kiddo

I'd rather listen to autistic cunts than paid shills

>47 posts
>no nigger hands
You guys are alright

>a-autism!
Faggot.

I need to know something.
Are the people who are always shitting on Horizon just being ironic/contrarian? And if they're not, then what exactly is their beef with the game? Do they have ACTUAL issues with Horizon, or are they just buttblasted because they think it's furthering a feminist "agenda" or some other bullshit?

I played it. Not a perfect game, but it's pretty damn good. It certainly doesn't deserve the shit that I see it constantly getting on this site.

>Worse than 2 or 3

It's literally the pinnacle of the series retard

What shelves are those?

is because it was similar to botw and people shitposted about it being better than botw, which is not
but botw is not good

HZD is acceptable to normies ergo Sup Forums hates it

>54 posts
>no soyboy hands

yo homies aight

Getting a PS4 Pro on Black Friday. I've already picked up some of the games I wanted for it because they were on sale already.
>Tearaway Unfolded
>Horizon Zero Dawn
>Gravity Rush 2 shipping
>Kingdom Hearts 2.8 shipping
>Picking up Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 when it goes on sale the same time as the Pro
>Probably gonna grab a download of Journey shortly after too because I've never played it.
I can't fucking play these games yet and there just sitting here in my home taunting me. Fuck.

Also r8 my first choices. Keep in mind that I have a PC and a Vita so so a lot of multiplats and some stuff like Odin's Sphere I just have on other platforms already.

Will a GOTY edition of uncharted 4 come out? $40 dlc is a steep price to pay on top of a base game.

Is KH2.8 worth $20? Or should I wait for it to drop more?

this entire post is bait

I've bought Battleborn several times over. Why? Really, really poor shipping quality from Amazon and other retailers. Paying extra for shipping does not help, so I just buy replacement cases.

Awesome! I love pre-Black Friday sales.

>do you just buy all the shit that releases?
It feels like it. Not everything, but a lot of games have been released lately that I wanted.

You got a long way to go. Here is mine.

You fags at least collect PS or PS2 games

You asked for it.

Sup Sup Forums?

Thinking about buying a PS4 this week since the slim 1TBs are going for $200, however the only game I can find that I want is Bloodborne.

I tend to like RPGs and action/adventure. However after watching some people play games like Evil Within 2, Assassins Creed Origins (?), Horizon: Zero Dawn, I'm not sure I like most of the bigger, AAA games (far too much story focus and "forced interaction" for lack of a better term). They seem like movies with game parts stuffed in between story clips.

Now I'm questioning if I should get one at all. I'm primarily a PC gamer, but I've wanted to play Bloodborne since it's release, but I can't justify $250 just to play it. Any good recommendations?

Some old Ikea ones I mounted to the wall. Gonna replace them soon since I've run out of room, but a pretty nice set I've seen is the kallax from Ikea, pretty cheap I think and a good go to

i forgot i wasnt in my containment board this was a bit of a shocker

Yakuza 0 and Kiwami
Persona 5
I bought a PS4 for Bloodborne because I'm a huge Souls fag and I didn't regret it

Gotta get you some Gravity Rush, OP.

i was expecting great things
100% & plat'd in 3 days and the ONLY thing left to do was farm perfect mods for your gear, got bored of that quick

what a letdown of a game
i thought the gear was gonna be more like a diablo game which would have been perfect, always fighting robodinos for that perfect gear setup

I bought a PS4 Pro just so I could have a physical copy of Senran Kagura PBS.
No proper physical release, no buy!

Get future tone and persona 5 you chump

rate?

Casual shit mixed in with decent games/10

>no bloodborne
>no persona 5
>no yakuza 0
>no FFXII za
>no guilty gear
>no uncharted 4
>no last guardian

Korewa shit tastu, go back to bing bing wahoo machine pleassse

Nice to see the Xbox there. I wish I had physical copies of all my 120+ Xbox games. I find myself downloading Xbox games but getting physical PlayStation games probably because Xbox live store is always way cheaper than PStore and also because PStore download speeds are horrid.

I get the best of both worlds I guess. I wish PlayStation games had the same style of box as the Xbox though.

Not everyone has 15 hours a day to play games.
Besides the new DLC is the best content for the game.

>uncharted
Story with blonde as the core
>uncharted 2
Story with brunette as the core
>uncharted 3
Story with Sully as the core
>uncharted 4
Story with Nathan as the core

>Paying for digital distribution
How fucking cucked can you be?

No more heroes ps3 is expensive as fuck now

PS4 Collection thread?

>Plan to get eventually but Im sick of souls games for the time being
>Plan to get eventually
>Fuck no
>Fuck no
>Nobody I know plays fighting games
>Stick aiming ever
>Plan to get eventually

>download game onto external HDD
>Play at home
>can take my whole 120+ game library to university in a mini suitcase
>end up leaving PS at home because fuck carrying around physical boxes of games which take up 50+gb of hard drive storage as it is

Keep crying. Teleport back to 1999 if you don't like it. Also get a life.

I got it on Amazon for like 20 something in like June

Open world games fucking blow and should have died years ago, how about that?

>all that weebshit
fucking disgusting

>THIS MANY PEOPLE without MGSV
get out

I'm going mostly digital lately, it's just alot cheaper.

People like you are the reason DLC, micro transaction, and early access exist, and why games are released unfinished to the point of being unplayable.
If you pirated all those then that is fine, but you might as well be burning your money if you are paying for digital distribution.
>reddit spacing
Kys dumb developer cock sucking redditor, the developers aren't going to be your friend just because you gave them money while they didn't give you anything in return.

As you can see I have the legacy collection and I plan to get MGSV Definitive Edition once I am done.

>Not getting it digitally for "free" with Plu last month

I have it along with every other MGS but I didn't include it because it's shit

postin

Hello plebbit. How's that basement? Managed to make a single friend in life yet user?

You better get some fighters, OP.

you could throw away 80% of that collection and it would be better for it

>Avatarfagging as the reddit mascot

The last of us is the only good game you have second son is mediocre garbage uncharted is worth one play through after that it’s worthless I haven’t played horizon. Why no bloodborne or yakuza?

>actually buying a ps4 without bloodborne

wtf are you doing?

not pictured are
>Persona 5
>Bloodborne
>Dark Souls 3
>Uncharted Collection and 4
>FF XV