HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDE WHERE DA WHITE CIS CUM AT

what did she mean by this

Stop shitting on best girl you stupid fuck.

GOOOOOODS!

>implying you didn't get goosebumps when you first saw this at blizzcon

I got super cringe. Probably the worst trailer ever.

>bows and arrows when we've invented nukes and helicopters

K

>duuuudes just nuke the city you are trying to defend

>duuuudes you have super plagues you could send out

>crying black blood
who the fuck approves these designs

It's mascara user. She was just done sucking on some huge horde dicks.

GO HOME GAMUR BOIZ

She meant that this game is garbage and doesn't belong on Sup Forums.

I WAS STRONG

Didn't have any impact desu
It didn't sound like a warcry and there was little aggression in the voice.
Sounded like some slut at a party acting like a retard.

>implying that horde isn't the most redpilled faction

>actually making the horde great again
>gets wrecked cause the WARchief is doing wars and shiiiet
>queue 3 expansion later
>silvanas does a 180 on her character like thrall, FOR THE HOOOORDE

XD EPIC SIMPLY EPIX DD!!!

she doesn't even look angry
it looks like she's about to suck a giant dick

Am i the only one who thinks what the "best" faction is depends on expansion= Alliance got better lore synergy in Vanilla/Classic (Kingsearch + Defias + Onyxia), but Horde was comfy (Except the Undead shit) and the best shit was neutral, Horde got the better shit in BC via Bloodelves while Alliance got Retconeai, WOTLK was fairly equal, Cata gave Horde the better shit by FAR, Mist was obviously biased to the Alliance with SoO and WoD LOOKS like it is Horde biased at first but it is actually the Alliance that gets the best shit again, Legion too has Alliance enjoy the better stuff in what little that matters (Read: Stormheim Intro and "Outro")

>next xpac a familiar face returns
>alternate garrosh hellscream made in a test tube by infinite dragonflight scientists from grom's rape residue

>redpilled
>literally communists

GABGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Horde has gotten literally 30 minutes of content in ALL of Legion, culminating in Sylvanas getting her taco kicked in by a dog. Horde has gotten fucking SHAFTED this expansion. They're having to bust Alliance leaders out of the goddamn extended universe and bring dead ones back to life just because all the other ones have run out of shit for the Horde to do.

ayy its joe matarese, i'm dyin ova here

Horde had potential with the spiritual aspects at first but Cata basically pissed it away with Garrosh industrialization, Goblins blowing up Azshara and Forsaken constantly fucking plaguing everything, So now it is impossible to take any Horde claiming they actually care about that stuff seriously.

Well, at least Horde is getting the best part of Legion to join them and with them a legit cool leader, evn though it means more elves. AN ILLUSION! WHAT ARE YOU HIDING!

I WAS FAT

I hate you

not currently no

Defend this greenskins.

The name is ironic, Trolls are cocksleeves, male or female, i even have images to prove it but this is a blue board so i can't.