Why are YOU CHEATING, Sup Forums?

Why are YOU CHEATING, Sup Forums?

>"While one player created a simple robot to keep their character moving in order to farm credits without being removed from the game due to inactivity, the same thing can be done by simply adding a few rubber bands to your controller. "

>"You may be hurting your team’s chances at winning and annoying the rest of the players on the server, but this is the world EA and DICE have created. It feels weird to get angry at players who are trying to stretch what’s acceptable inside an economy that was this ill-conceived. "

Other urls found in this thread:

polygon.com/2017/11/24/16696870/star-wars-battlefront-2-economy-cheats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

polygon.com/2017/11/24/16696870/star-wars-battlefront-2-economy-cheats

Kek

LMAOOO the absolute state of EA

i hope everyone does this so the game is ruined permanently. spread it to everyone you know.

>playing FPS with a controller
there was nothing left to ruin

Fuck off pcbro. Pc is fucking shit lol. If you cant play a fps with a controller you are bad at games.

>Linking to Polygon
Your tricks won't work on me, jew

>Games where you progress based on how well you do
>"Gee, I like playing the game but the rewards make me want to play even better and get better!"

>Game where your progression is restricted exclusively to an RNG that might not reward you the thing you want, takes an absurd amount of time (not effort or energy but just time) to unlock or you can just pay for it but you sort of like playing the game
>"I'll rig the system like this to unlock stuff, then I'll play properly once i've got what I need"

What the fuck did they expect?

kill yourself, phoneposter.

>make game grindier than a fucking F2P game
>be surprised when people want to find exploits to bypass the massive grind

They made it so you have to grind the shit out of boxes to have an advantage or pay. What did they expect? People to actually play that 3000 hours?

progress at all is a bad system for multiplayer games outside of mmo format

>it's the players fault the game is shit

True in some ways. It's a good way to get people playing longer but it's important for everyone to be on a level playing field too

>Letting your consoles and PCs idle on shitty games for hours on end just for some silly ingame currency

RIP your parents bank accounts when the electricity bill arrives.

>missing the point completely
americans everyone
thanks for ruining yet another online community

>Game so shit it can be played by an inanimate object

t. person who clearly doesn't pay an electricity bill or any bills

Fun fact, it costs more to turn a computer off and on twice than to leave it running. If you listen carefully you can hear your powersupply go into full draw during the power cycle.

>americans actually pay over €500

why do americans do this?

What the fuck no one said that.

>He prioritizes aiming over movement

kek, any controls aside from aiming are fucking shit on PC.

>strafejumping with an analog stick
>performing any sort of complex movement tech with an analog stick

I have all my electronics on pretty much 24/7 and my electricity bill is 25€/month

Linking polygon should be bannable

Try moving one way and looking in another with a controller, it's shit. Nu-DOOM's hardest difficulty is impossible with a controller.

do your thumbs work?
or are your hands too fat you fucking amerimutt?

well no shit

you get 180 credits for being first or idleing dead last.

its a terribly balanced system entirely focused around paying for loot crates.

wpic quake playing bros ww@ xd

>he thinks analog movement is faster than digital
Clearly you haven’t tasted the wonders of a real control interface.