How did this faggot end up with the best girl?

How did this faggot end up with the best girl?

the ultimate netorare

because I watched him on TV fighting cell when I was just a preteen and always wondered who that mysterious golden haired fighter was

Now he's all mine and I get to ride his cock all day long until he breeds me

>best

>best girl

Thats not Mai

he didn't end up with 18 though

>50 year old 20 years old

CHADhan always wins baby.

I still hold my opinion that Mai becoming an actual character during the Zamasu arc was stupid.

>best

Could have beaten Buu, but he didn't watch his back.

>Could have beaten Buu
That makes it worse.

Yeah, you saw how he stomped Super Buu. But he didn't tell Gotenks to fuck off or watch Piccolo's back and shit happened.

Could've beaten Buu but the Supreme Kai conveniently forgot to warn everyone that Buu had the power to absorb people & power up from it. Plot convenience is Gohan's true enemy.

But best girl is single.

Not for long.

>best girl

Krillin has great taste, we know this.

>Bulma's JP VA passed away
>one of the most iconic voices in Dragon Ball and Anime history

>is dead

>tfw this is actually lore

I wish I was a chad like Gohan desu

Why did that faggot stand there and do nothing while Spopovitch beat the living shit out of her for 10 straight minutes?

Disqualification.
Kai told them not to interfere.
Dragon Balls.

Gohan would have still lost because Buu can regenerate.

>Plot convenience is Gohan's true enemy.
You mean power creep, same as everyone else. Ultimate/Mystic/whatever wasn't as big a deal as it was at it's debut despite the hype, general rule of thumb for a lot of shit in this series.

That statue is nasty but 18 is best girl. It's a shame Gero programmed her to have a thing for nasty bald duds (not that I can blame him).

He dealt with someone that could regenerate from a single cell, I'm sure he could've figured Buu out.

Yeah, I despise the Buu Saga because of how awful they handle the power in that. It gets pretty bad at points. I use to love the Buu Saga, but as I rewatch it on Kai... man.

>fire a really big Kamehameha
Truly his father's son.

Funny how his big kamehameha wasn't going to cut it until Vegeta made Cell's knees buckle giving Gohan the chance to push.