I want a new one so badly

I want a new one so badly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HembbV5qWtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you sure?
Today's modern Ubisoft would probably just literally make Ghost Recon Wildlands with only ONE player and rebrand it as Splinter Cell.

i've been a fan since the first game and i hope it stays dead. going by blacklist, ubisoft clearly no longer understands what made the series good, and the multi-player had more rage quitters than i've ever seen in any other game. the designers are dead and the fans are dead. the series is dead.

The last one was good, only needed a few tweaks and some better writing.

True, but modern Ubisoft has doubled down on their garbage production.

>better writing
There's no such thing as a Tom Clancy game with good writing.

Fucking blacklist

>Fisher, a field op, is now the head of 4th Echelon, whilst still being the main boots on the ground
>Fisher is also full retard now and pisses off every agency under the sun

Upsets me more than it should

blacklist was fun but a step in the wrong direction
>majority of missions in broad daylight for no real reason

>That feel when you were enjoying parts of Blacklist but then it full on shit the bed by needing full on action sequences where you play an A.C. 130 or Black Fisher

Inb4 you can still ghost it. It's still trying it's best to force combat down your throat.

Havent the last few Splinter Cells basically been glorified 3rd person shooters with way less emphasis on stealth?

they have been, where you have more options to go in guns blazing but will still die in seconds to many enemies at once
>scoring system based on ghost/kills/knockouts
at least co-op was kinda fun, just sucks that by the time I got it, the app support for the game on android had died out and I couldnt get the extra armor sets

At least the shit parts of Blacklist are only like 10% of the game.

4th Echelon is less like 3rd Echelon and more like a team for jerking Fisher off because he's so awesome.

I want Spies VS Mercs to get the R6 Siege treatment.

you mean dragged out of the shit heap?
Because blacklist SvM had some issues such as it being far too easy for spies to lockdown an area by just camping above an entrance and hammering that knife button

yes

If you were handed a glass of water and were told it only contained 10% piss, would you drink it?

depends on how parched I am

Depends, whose piss is it?

youtube.com/watch?v=HembbV5qWtE
It'll never happen, but... me too.

I wouldn't call them shooters. Fisher is way too vulnerable to comfortably play the game that way. But it's more focused on taking out enemies rather than sneaking past them.

They'll probably make it into Siege 2.0 and do season passes.

Most missions were in night time, but yeah, there was no reason to make all those haji slaughters be set during daytime.

As long as Grim is there, I'm in.

Which Grim

Obviously the superior one.

I wish I could mod these tracks into BL.