What's Sup Forums's honest opinion on Battlerite?

What's Sup Forums's honest opinion on Battlerite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVbM2s3GfBY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're a furry and legit 100% deserve to have your head sawed off while you're still breathing. With a fucking hacksaw.

No furfag garbage outside of Sup Forums. Kill yourself.

>bare skin
>no snout

trash

_ ____ __ ____ ____ ___

>need to have steam friends to play multiplayer
>only have two, neither of whom I ever talk to

wtf no one told me this

____
_____

sproink?

??

just solo queue

Not my style, but I can see why others would like it. Overall seems like a solid game with a good artstyle, decent combat, and waifus. If it gets a fanbase, then good for it, but like I said, just not my thing.

I won't play it, but that deer is pretty hot.

I want a deer gf

Deer pussy

Ashka like flames

Its very par, does nothing really good, seemingly endless dev time with months between any update back before launch, doubt that will change. Its a bite sized quickie for people who enjoy moba team fights.

literally worst girl and is OP as all fuck

>haha lets give her an ability that blocks >

lol

>Blossom
>OP
nigga what are you doing?

>Having an ass this flat in almost 2018
Dropped
Destiny is really fun

Careful sonny, you're gonna hurt yourself with all that edge

Post more deer pussy OP.

Listen. Kid. I'm being ironic. You'd know that if you weren't high on the smell of your own nuts. Take a fucking shower and call your fucking mom.

>Want to make musk jokes
>Only male deer produce it
Conflict

Slam my ID button and give me a (You) if you felt INSTANT revulsion upon looking at that picture.

nothing wrong with traps

It's alright, might try getting into it more when I have my backlog pruned a bit since I dunno if it's that interesting.

Also has a few nice waifus, but seems people only care about the shitty moeblob furry. Shame.

>try to reverse image search this and just get lewd applejack

welp i guess this will have to do

is this real

I fucking hate game developers

>we could have gotten this

c'mon stunlock. I hope they don't butcher my boy Grimrog.

>moeblob.

Alright. I instantly get banned from Sup Forums the literal fucking minute I make a thread. Do me a solid and explain what the fuck a moe is. It's got to do with the uguu~ uguu~ right? The yandere love?

Fuck off shill

No links because blue board
Use Bing to find a tumblr by a chap named splashbrush.

No there isn't, I'm just into olfactory stimulation

It's real, and it's a shot at EA

I think what we ended up getting is more appealing than this.

>no dick
trash

It's a fun game that will inevitably dwindle and die due to an inability to maintain casual players, since the main appeal is getting better and climbing up that ladder.

Obviously it's a shot at EA. Out did these retarded devs even think before putting that in the game? Oow's that gonna look in a year when no one gives a shit about EA again and no one remembers what that's from. It's like those fagboys that made the youtube DLC for payday 2. You've just dated your game like a retard

Fuck that's disappointing. Looks much better.

Croak is hard. Everybody see me from a mile away when stealthed thanks to that fucking eye thingy and i can't hit shit with the leap. I'm also having trouble keeping the dps high enough thanks to the burst mechanic, and using skills all the time to refresh it is annoying

>Having an ass this flat in almost 2018
not in the fanart im doing

Good man

This is true, that said it's not something I thought much about beyond "muh EA". EA being shit isn't really new.

Who let all the angry kids out?

It's alright in bursts but none of my friends play. I don't like playing with randoms

Nice

it's mediocre, honestly keeping track of cooldowns on mobas and other games is much easier since a lot of the abilities are shown better. If there were better animations for certain abilities it would be a better game, since the entire game is about trapping enemies when their cooldowns are down.

buff Pearl

Bestiality is against park regulations.

youtube.com/watch?v=tVbM2s3GfBY

To be 100% honest i did the tutorial of that game and when i went to look at the heros i said
"I want to fuck that deer" bought her played 1 game and never opened the game again.

"i want to fuck that deer"?

wanna smell her poo-stained bum 2bh lads

>destiny players

>somebody that can't land their abilities
wow it's like there's someone like that for every ranged character

Someone post the Pearl webm

you know the one

Outfits in this game are garbage. Literally worse than Overwatch.

Everything is a recolor of the default with some minor differences except for legendaries, which usually looks fucking stupid and has a shitty color pallete.