Tfw you don't care about video games anymore and can't find another hobby

>tfw you don't care about video games anymore and can't find another hobby

The only game I play is BFBC2, not hyped for anything new at all.
All the games look the same to me, hardly any originality in gaming anymore.

try shitposting
nithing makes me feel better than ruining a soyboy's day by reminding him Donald J. Trump was the victor of the 2016 election and the current President of the United States.

All the /tg/ caps made me give lurking there a try and eventually playing games, and I've recently found the joy of making a character and their story, making cities, cultures, learning about our histories to make my ideas make sense and all kinds of shit. If you like being an idea guy, give that a try.

Or this. Watching someone throw a bitchfit over some anime reaction images and titties cheers me up sometimes.

Yes
yes
yesssssss.

Watch youtube and fantasize about owning a lathe and mill, watch tool channels.

>soyboy
How do you not hate yourself every time you say that though? I mean yeah it's effectively annoying but is pissing some whiny moron off really worth being that obnoxious?

>had the same feel when I quit geimus
>sold my Steam account and PC
>gave away my consoles and games to younger family
>everyone comes out of the woodwork congratulating me on no longer being a loser
>6 months later
>still play retro games and VNs all the time on my shitty laptop toaster oven
No escape.

>mfw the guy who did space ghosts voice is actually dead now

>tfw all shitposting these days apparently has to revolve around politics now
>tfw I honestly miss the dumb Sup Forums shit from 2012 Sup Forums at this point

It's all about moderation. I play video games every once in a while too, just don't let it dominate your life and you're both healthy and not a loser. Selling your stuff might be drastic but if that's what you need to do that's what you do. Sweet of you to give your consoles to family.

pick up brazilian jiu jitsu

Certainly I got tired of games but am still interested in the game industry and can enjoy discussing games.

>the voice actor for Zorak and Moltar died in 2016
Son of a bitch

I must have been pulled into the evil timeline by mistake.

>Still like video games
>Bored of Sup Forums but I still can't leave

Anyone else feel like this?

This literally all you have to derail a thread these days is to reply to everyone and call everything Reddit.

Protip: try it on this thread

Sup Forums spoils you. As horrible as this place is, you just can't talk like we can anywhere else. Too much horseshit. I remember nearly being banned from some trash game's official forums for explaining currency conversions to a dumbass child that was angry Canadians had to """pay more""" for the same game. You will never have anywhere else to go.

I still care about some games, but I really need to focus on one and only one now if I'm ever going to finish it. I've been getting too distracted by life and downtime on Sup Forums to complete video games.

I feel the same

You should create a Deviant Art profile and try to get girls on there to send you naked pictures of themselves. Just upload some shitty Sonic art or something. It'll work, trust me. And its fun, too.

I hate video games

>As horrible as this place is, you just can't talk like we can anywhere else. Too much horseshit.

Honestly, I don't really post much at all these days, just lurk and waste too much time here, even though I always forget 99% of the stuff I see on Sup Forums. I do remember arguing a lot over DmC back in 2012, but these days I just don't care enough to post much anymore.

haha you sound like you're quite experienced in doing that user

>DmC back in 2012
Has it been so long? I feel like these days just blend together as the next exciting thing lies just around the corner.

>Has it been so long?

Yes it has. DmC itself will be 5 years old in January. I started going to Sup Forums in late 2010, so I've been here for 7 years now. I know I'm a newfag, but still.

Yes, been doing it for over 10 years. It's shockingly easy.

Please user allow me to be your apprentice

You'd be more of an accomplice. Some of those girls...let's just say some girls lie about their age.

>No escape.
There's an escape user, you just have to do one little thing first...

and you already know what it is. Why haven't you done it already? What're you waiting for?

I also realized the childishness of video games about 6 months ago and started to play less and less. Now I've pretty much grew over them. Sure I can spend an evening a week to play few hours with friends. I picked up old hobby I was so enthusiastic about when I was younger but pushed aside because video games attracted too much. I've never been happier, the first day I stepped into the old training rounds I felt like I've come home for a very long time.

Cured my depression.

shitposting is my new hobby

Nah you spoiled brats don't know what is work and reward

Sucks to be you then
EL OH EL

I got into writing. Mostly super fetishy smut, so the lowest form. At least it's more entertaining than most vidya these days.

Don't do this OP. Shitpost is just short term enjoyment. It doesn't gives you nothing in return. Go outside, learn to cook, read a book, get a dog, i don't fucking know, but do something better with your life than just shitposting

You didn't realize shit you dumbfuck, you just found something that is more fulfilling, personally, to you. It's not that video games could be childish, it's that you were playing them out of habit and not because you really wanted to.

t. Vidya playing soygoy

>approaching 30
>feel to old to start a new hobby

All that time lost that could have been invested in drawing, writing or learning to play an instrument/singing....

it really is amazing how many people on this board will viciously attack anyone who has managed to improve himself by kicking the vidya habit. you don't really see that on the other boards, just in this shithole. fuck this place.

why are you still here ?

ain't that the question. but i've been coming here less and less over the past year. this is my first time in maybe a month

Just start now or you'll say the same shit at 40

If you want to do it then just do it, user. Focus more on the process rather than the product. Besides, I'm 27 now and I only really started drawing about a year ago (at which point I was terrible), and I've seen a lot of improvement since then. Same deal with playing guitar more recently. Sure, I'm not as good as a lot of people, but that's not the point. You should find pleasure in the process with artistic hobbies, not just the product.

In other words, fuck it, just do it.

Learn how to lucid dream.

>implying
I've been shitposting for 12 years and still going strong. I'll shitpost form my deathbed.

Is it just a coincidence that exactly a month after I got into PC gaming I suddenly don't care about games anymore? I'll occasionally turn on thee PS4 and scroll through my games for five minutes before giving up. Don't even turn Steam on anymore.