This might seem like a dumb question but how do I have fun with this game? Online is cancer, of course...

This might seem like a dumb question but how do I have fun with this game? Online is cancer, of course, and single-player has nothing to do other than missions. What have you anons been doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DhHGDOgjie4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you can't find anything that appeals to you then maybe you should go play a game you will enjoy.

I want to enjoy GTA V since I like the physics, graphics and shooting. But there's just nothing to do.

single player has a fair amount to do other than missions. strangers and freaks, buying property, doing races, finding letter scraps and just driving around or biking around the hills

This is what I do
>get my drift car
>use snow weather in trainer
>put on this song
youtube.com/watch?v=DhHGDOgjie4

MAX fucking comfy man.

>underage

I did the missions and played online for the cancer. If you don't like the game stop playing.

Shut the fuck up dude Im not underage,asshole. I just want to be comfy.

go play GTA IV then, there's nothing to do in that game as well but it has better physics

just boot up GTAIV, its what I did. never managed to finish GTAV, a first in the series. Sad!

Try and steal a fighter jet from the military base.

Easy. Play GTA IV instead.
>RIDIN WITH MY TOP DOWN, AND MY JEWELRY ON

You can hunt the myths and easter ehgs that this game has to offer.

>comfy
Okay, what if OP's not autistic?

Play San Andreas. Fuck V, and fuck IV.

U MAD CUZ IM STYLIN ON YOU

Fuck you, fuck him and fuck this thread. Play San Andreas, V and IV.

Play GTA IV instead

That's the trick.
It was an overproduced game, and fell short on the fun factor.

Playing the singleplayer heavily modded with trainers. If you're on a console you're basically boned OP

Most AAA games are like that now. Fallout 4, for example, sufferes from the same problem as GTA V. It falls flat and people have a hard time pinpointing exactly why. It's just not fun. At least Fallout 4 has the mod scene to prop it up a little. GTAV's mod scene is minuscule by comparison.

Also, one thing I don't see mentioned often, GTA V is missing a TON of sex-appeal. Aside from Tracy's regular appearances, there is barely any eye candy or sexy female presence. It's a giant fucking suasage-fest and I find that incredibly dull and off-putting. I mean, there's a fucking strip-club in the game, complete with lap dancing, and yet it is completely boring and unsexy. How do you fuck that up?

>playing gta games for sex appeal

gay music

sightseeing

wtf u on about nigga? Fallout 4 is bad for well known and discussed reasons. Horrible story, SJW factions and same dialog options for every interaction. Also not enough stumble-upon side quests.

>same retarded argument tactic where you suggest someone only plays a game for one reason and disregard how that one element enhances the total package.

So original. So brilliant.

>turn off HUD
>turn off radar
>get a silenced pistol and a knife or a machete
>go the the tippy top of Rockford Hills
>traipse through backyards and stealth kill the sunbathing elite
>bonus points if you can make them beg for their lives

>SJW factions and same dialog options for every interaction
Absolutely wrong

>not enough stumble-upon side quests.
Partly right

>Horrible story
Mostly correct

>>>>/gaf/

How the fuck are the factions SJW like? Are you legit fucking retarded and can't stop using buzzwords or did you simply never play the game?

railroad

That is one faction and even then there is nothing SJWish about them, you are actively looking for reasons to shit on the game and claim the SJW boogyman is everywhere.

All factions were shit though, whoever wrote the main plot besides the find your son bit should be gassed

>trying so hard to fit in

i have never played a mission in my life i just go on killing sprees until the cops finally get me. anybody who does otherwise is an idiot. GTA is nothing but a killing spree simulator and im fine with that.

Yeah that's how I played GTA when I was 13 too, you eventually grow up and acquire some neurons to rub together and understand the storyline and the missions

Still not explaining why RL are SJWs.
w/e faggot

Is the stealth actually decent? I could have fun trying to complete all missions on stealth.

Who am I fucking kidding, that's probably impossible

actually its more like only a 13 year old would give a shit about a video game storyline or its characters.

Sure. Have fun escaping the police.

gotem

I make machinimas

racing, golf, grabbing a bmx and shredding the halfipipe, and generally fucking around in traffic are the reasons i play gtao