My girl bought my an xbone. Just picked up these exclusives. What else should I get. Inb4 get a ps4 and switch...

My girl bought my an xbone. Just picked up these exclusives. What else should I get. Inb4 get a ps4 and switch. I have them.

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/phantom-dust/9pcdnbhr11mr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cuphead

I'm waiting for a physical release.

Get a PC!

that'll more than likely just be a code in a box like how they're doing PUBG

>My girl
End your life

She's cheating on you. She got you that to keep you distracted while Tyrone is buttfucking her,

Salty?

actually i looked it up and it is confirmed to just be a code

beating this should be a requirement to use an xbone.

Download Ben-Hur. It's free, you won't regret it :^)

Lol well I'm actually married. Literally with me all of the time.

Ben-Hur
Cuphead
D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die
Forza Horizon 3
Phantom Dust
Rare Replay
Voodoo Vince: Remastered

Even if it's just a code I want something tangible.

Only exclusives there are HALO and Sunset OD.

Phantom dust came out? I thought it was cancelled

Because you don't have one?

wishing you speedy recovery from the vasectomy

hes talking about the remastered one i think

Lol.

kinda unrelated but is quantum break worth the 12 bucks on humble monthly? that's like the only game up there that looks interesting to me

go gay masterrace or fuck off

II have a gaming pc. I like console better.

here's some games that aren't coming to pc that will be best on xbox one x. mhw is going to pc but it's a delayed port and theres no release date for it.

Yeah. Sucks that Darkside's Phantom Dust reboot/remake was cancelled. But the remaster is good. Nice that Microsoft released it for free.
microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/phantom-dust/9pcdnbhr11mr

exclusives? most of those are on pc.

>Bully is BC
Forgot about that, might pick that up

Get Recore. The definitive update made it a great game.

Killer Instinct is a decent timekiller.

Right off the bat it feels casual as fuck and I'd put it below even MK in terms of skill, but it's a satisfying fighter that you can have conversations over.

Also there's no real need to go out of your way to go for definitive editions or anything. I mean if you find a good deal, great. But characters like Rash, Arbiter, and that gears monster are shockingly dull to play as.

RDR2 is coming to PC unless you think Rockstar is retarded and won't double dip on the PC audience again like they did with GTA V to get easy millions

>below even MK in terms of skill
KI is far, far above MK in terms of skill. MK is objectively pure trash and it’s really fucking hilarious that people play it competitively. Those same people have gotten beat by button-mashing toddlers though so there is no skill

>recommending cuphead