I have a question to you reddit faggots

I have a question to you reddit faggots

Why do you hate capitalism and the free market? Why did you have to ruin a perfectly good game? Why did you ha e to whine about other people spending their fucking money? you fucking communist piece of shits, there is NOTHING WEONG with lootboxes and microtransactions

>Why do you hate capitalism and the free market?
We don't, we just want lootboxes to die a horrible death
>Why did you have to ruin a perfectly good game?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>Why did you ha e to whine about other people spending their fucking money?
Because they're too stupid to realize EA is greed and lust incarnate
>you fucking communist piece of shits, there is NOTHING WEONG with lootboxes and microtransactions
Even Dump calls BS on that

This was the result of capitalism and free market.
EA simply wasnt up to the task.

No, it was an sjw fake news campaign to ruin the game because ea is racist

Companies have the right to anything they want

>Companies have the right to anything they want
And customers have the right complain and not buy their products. Your point being?

> Why did you have to ruin a perfectly good game?
Because they prioritized the loot boxes over actual skill for progression.

Not like how reddit did it

why not?

>he loves free market capitalism but hates consumer backlash to anti-consumer practices

i know you're baiting but some people actually believe what you espouse.

Troll post aside, I'm sad that more gamers don't exercise restraint and stop buying shitty games. The reason the industry is at this terrible point today is because the majority of people are too stupid, lazy and lack willpower to say no to shitty practices, which is why the free market will forever be a pipe dream that can never work in reality.

Because it was literally fale news

So your autistic?

I can't wait until Trump makes it illegal to criticize corporations. Fucking communist liberals are ruining this country with their unfair protests and bullshit complaints.

Fuck off kike

I agree. The free market should only benefit companies. Fuck customers

Why are you frogposting if you're gonna make an actual reasonable point?

>company makes product
>costumers don't like product so they don't buy it
>product sells poorly
sounds like the free market to me

umad

because newfags like you get triggered by it.

They liked it but the reddit kike fake news have changed their minds

This does not change the fact that the game failed in the market, EA should have advertised better to get those people back, since they didn't the failure is on them not the consumer that didn't buy.

am I forced to buy your shit for it to be free market, fuck off

Imagine if this thread was made in 2009 or some shit. You'd be laughed back to whatever shit hole you came from.

>release game
>it doesn't sell
>this is somehow not the free market

Actually playing the demo changed my mind, it was even worse than the first BEATTLE.

The worst part is that this probably isn't even bait and OP is geniunely some angry underage Star Wars fanboy.

So influencing people is only okay if companies do it?

People opened their eyes since that

It didnt sell well because a fake news reddit attack

Im a free market fanboy

>It didnt sell well because a fake news reddit attack
This does not invalidate the free market, if you can't overcome fake news than the product deserves to fail, I'm not giving a company a handout just because some redditer said mean things.

>It didnt sell well because a fake news reddit attack
ah, so you lefty retard trying to pass up as an idiot

no need to act then

>WHY DO YOU HATE CAPATALISM AND THE FREE MARKET
>proceed to not buy something in conjunction with exercising my free market and capatalistic rights to not give a fuck about shitty products

really activates my almonds

>what is sabotage

I think for April fool's 2018, Chinese moot should IP ban everyone in the States for a year.

Sabotage is something done illegally, right? The word you're looking for is boycott and it's not just legal but also part of the free market. I mean I'm absolutely against government regulations, but people not buying a game is just the free market and I'm perfectly fine with it.

Also, this was NOT a good game, at all.

If a multi billion dollar company can be sabotaged by a bunch of faggots on the internet it doesn't deserve my money

The free market does not guarantee a fair playing field and protecting against such a thing would be against free market values.

>WEONG

This is capitalism at work. People didn't like what EA did with their game and peope let EA know with their wallets.

>Im a free market fanboy

I too am happy that the free market said 'No, EA, we don't want your shitty game'. This will go down as a textbook example of what the free market could achieve if the average person wasn't such a fucking dolt. Too bad this wasn't a work of smart consumers, but people bandwagoning which is a far stronger motivator than smartly voting with your dollar - these very same people probably don't bat an eye as they purchase mtx in other garbage games.

Russians only spent 100k to convince americans to ruin their country. This is much bigger than one company.

>le russians tampered with the elections meme
lol still butthurt that Trump won I see

I doubt EA's star wars game failing is the result of a conspiracy of that scale.

It was an obvious liberal sjw sabotage because Star Wars doesnt have enough blacks and strong womyn in it, BF1 was full of black so the swamp let it become succesfull....

i'm not sure if you poltards are actually this stupid, or if you're falseflagging
it's hard to tell at this point

>Trump bitches about the electoral college unless it means he wins
Reminder the majority of the US voted for Hillary

You're making even less sense than before which is quite an accomplishment

Fuck off shareblue soros shill trying to discredit the truth

i am a communist and lenin would destroy EA bourgeoisie

>Reminder the majority of the US voted for Hillary
Actually based on voter turnout the majority of the US didn't vote.

butthurt, so much butthurt

fuck off Sup Forums

Correct, my mistake.

The majority of the people who dis vote voted for Hillary

damn dude did you just graduate primary school social studies rofl

MAGA, dont let this commie soros soyboys ruin our free market

and she lost LOL can you imagine getting BTFO so hard that you win the popular vote and you LOSE? lmao

I'm stating facts, jack. Sounds like you're butthurt if you can't face it.

Idk, ask the guy who wined about it when Obama rofl TWICE LMARIO

imagine being an american XD

Ok I think we are past the b8 threshold.

>butthurt about a video game failing from the free market
>y-you're butthurt about the president of the united states!

burgers are so sad lmao

enjoy your second recession courtesy of daddy trump

>Reddit faggots

Implying i haven't been here since 2006 and the only times i visit plebit is when i search trough google.

Market is healthier than ever
Poverty down, jobs up, market up

It was an obvious liberal sjw sabotage because Star Wars doesnt have enough blacks and strong womyn in it, BF1 was full of black so the swamp let it become succesfull....

And yet Trump has done nothing that has significantly impacted the economy yet. But soon, his upcoming actions are going to create an even bigger recession than the bush administration created.

8 years faggot

>Companies have the right to anything they want

>I have a question to you reddit faggots Why do you hate capitalism and the free market?
Get an education you politically inept retard

You'll see the next recession in 6. Screencap me.

>Why did you ruin a perfectly good game?

We didn't, EA did.

It was genuinely not that hard. Make a great game, get positive reception, spread through word of mouth, and more.

That's usually what it takes to make money. But no, EA thought they could squeeze even more money out of you along you with paying a fucking 60 dollar entry fee.

If you defend that, you're fucking disgusting.

Still free market you statist cuck.

stupid corporate shill

Kike

It is great

Not buying a something because you disagree with it's business practices is LITERALLY the free market at work you dumb cuck

Not when you dont buy the product because of fake news

But that's fake news.

We've got a real Ferdinand Foch here!

Yes it is, actually. Businesses use fake news all the time to sell products. The entire gluten-free industry exists because fake news tells people they can cure disease by eliminating gluten even if they don't have Celiac Disease, for example.

dude no one gives a shit about that, everyone is mad because of the pay2win lootboxes

You idiot, we ARE the free market. We changed the demand, now you gotta change supply or get fucked.

The Free market was at it's finest in this moment. The consumers used their power to influence the market in a way that would more highly benefit them after the seller side pushed too hard on the buyers.
Also yes the bait tasted dull but palletable.