This is officially a general thread

MY SKIN IS COLD

fuck off faggot.

Don't say that, the mods will get triggered

>Threads one after the other about a single topic
General.

youtube.com/watch?v=kPKW8Q1L8N4

Who /CHADitz/ here

Well what would you rathe have? A thread where people have a civilized discussion about something db related or a thread filled with nothing but "muh gohan blanco!, muh waifus!".

Bardock's the man.

No buy if he doesn't make it.

So you want something other than this thread?

These threads are 60% Sup Forums fags who hate the DBS threads on Sup Forums, 20% /dbg/ fags from /vg/ who dislike xenoverse, 10% shitposters who don't even care about dragon ball or fighting games and the rest are just people who care about the game. If this became a general it's be worse than /gsg/.

Reminder

>who hate the DBS threads on Sup Forums

Sup Forums has become a complete clusterfuck for us oldfag, you can literally only talk about super whe it comes to DBZ so yeah this is our place.

Now get out.

That's no excuse to circumvent the rules

i just want to talk about fighterz, i don't even care about dragon ball

>rules
And that's why the past couple of threads got deleted right? Neck yourself.

>Mods don't do their jobs, that means the rules don't exist
You don't see Obsididrone generals on Sup Forums for a reason. they move too fast? they get moved and the OP gets a week

Reminder that this is Black.

Actually that can still make sense. Broly never fought goku and died on his own out of plot, as it is considered an alt timeline.

That other image makes sense, especially since you know. Goku isn't a part of that verse.

That's fine just keep it fighterz related.

The image is pretty simple. Broly is just as canon as SS5. As in, it's not. No need to explain it.

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Rules do exist, It's just that the mods are too lazy to enforce them like you stated. Which is why people take advantage.

Huh too the left i only see a non canon character to the right I sent nothing maybe it doesn't exist

>SSJ5
You mean Mexicans.

>mfw we memed ss5 into existence
The magic is strong.

she's alive in our hearts, user

>purple and green mode
>used against Vegeta

>trying to give the Chadforce a bad name
No one is going to fall for such weak bait.

Dlc when?

No way fag
That's ssj4
The hair is white because he is special just like black

You can only pick one for DLC
>Caulifla
>Kale
>Kefla
"I don't want any of them" is not an option, one (but only one) of them is getting in. Who do you choose?

>exists within Dragon Ball canon
>blank image
wut

How powerful is it
What does it do
Fasha

Kefla obviously

I know I was just kidding, but jokes aside super dbh is literally turning into af.

Kefla

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE WHIS

>he doesnt like Cracked Mask Xeno Legendary Super Saiyain 4 broly (Xenoball controlled)

I'll buy an extra copy of the games most expensive version if none are in the game

Who else /119worstEpisodeYet/ here?

It's dark Dragonball not xeno
And that broly isn't being controlled

Not by a person atleast
Hes being controlled by pure Saiyain cock lust

>Piccolo stretches his arms to save Gohan
>doesn't use them to save himself

No user its : Broli de ssj 4 legendario controlar' por negro dragon ball de hora se rompio

>Official DBS site spoiled that Damon his brother were similar in looks and could shed their shells to explode
>real episode just fucked off with Purple Damon to make invisible man joke
>Damon is a tiny fighter and thats his schtick
>even shansta jobs in 20 seconds
>18 still isnt out yet

He won't sadly.
Brolly, Vegeto and Beerus are most likely the next characters to be announced.

Mr. Satan has more chances to be in the main roster than Bardock simply because he is very popular and a joke character and we have zero joke characters in the roster.
Fucking Yamcha is in the game. God damn Nappa, but Bardock will most likely be DLC.

Shantza was always a little shit, he almost got ringed out by the red U3 cyborg

Mr. Satan will not be in the game. He can't perform basic mechanics like flying

RIP Best girl

>"Fucking Yamcha is in the game."
>He actually thought Yamcha wouldn't be in.

Broly and Vegito are DLC

>Broly
For MAXIMUM super armor, maybe
>Vegito
long sword function would work for him, but hes unlikely
>Beerus
Hes popular in japan enough

>Mr. Satan will not be in the game. He can't perform basic mechanics like flying
Jesus, why are young anons so freaking dumb?

No one should care about the canon

They are the same character. Toriyama could have easily have Brolly in super instead of that cunt and change zero things regarding his character.

But Toriyama is a cunt who refuses to use stuff he didn't create, even when that stuff is superior to the crap he writes.

Movie Bardock is amazing, but he had to replace his backstory with that cancer that is Dragon Ball Minus.

Toriyama isn't humble enough to accept his failures or take the good things others create for him.

Also Launch is best girl. Fuck you Toriyama

Wait and see

Just don't bitch about it when he doesn't appear in the DLC.

Never stopped him from having a Jetpack in all the Budokai's and Tenkaichi's

>We'll never get a broly vs vegetto match
>Instead we got goku and co. btfo broly via asspull and rushed writing
Oh well, I guess that's what the games are for.

>ywn make strong human/saiyan half-breeds with Fasha

I always liked broly's what ifs stories in the earlier games. It was much better than "MUH KAKAROT!"

>Satan finding and befriending Broly in Supersonic Warriors 2

Mr.Satan was a character even in SNES/Genesis Butouden.
You think mechanics are going to beat popularity and marketing contest?

Use your brain.
>LMAO can't get mr.satan in the sorry ass cant fly sorry!

Brolly I believe since he is popular but not canon and he is only a movie character.
Vegeto most recent appearance was in Super and he is the canon fusion between Vegeta and Goku.
And there isn't a Vegeta/Goku fusion in Fighters Z... yet.
He will be in the game, most likely his blue form (I like him more in super saiyan).

Vegeto is a guarantee for Fighters Z. Gogeta might be a thing but only as DLC

>another instance where the non-canon version is better than the canon by a fucking mile
How come Toei could write better than Tori up until GT?

>we'll never get a spin off where broly calms down and starts living with the z fighters
Feels bad man

AF sort of

Yamcha is irrelevant and not popular. People won't play him online. "Coolness" and popularity are major things when selling a fighting game game. That is why Virtua Fighter isn't popular. Bland, uncharismatic roster.

It still shocks me to see Yamcha in here when there is still a shit ton of fan favorites to be announced and will most likely not be in the game, not even as dlc.

Probably canon and the fact that is important for the Dragon Ball lore was enough to have him in the main roster.
I would take Roshi over him. Roshi is even in the latest Super tournament. Yamcha is not. Not even the series want him around, but he is in this game... for some reason

Yeah but toyo never finished it.

At what time does all the cool new events and banners start in dokkan

Because this is Fighter Z, not Fighter S.

>tfw i already gave up on Janemba being there even as DLC

We didn't lose the battle yet.
He's definitely season 1 dlc. Arcsys wouldn't exclude him.

Today PHY SS3 Gotenks.
SSJ4 Goku is also a featured unit in that banner.

Having mixed feeling now. It is a incredibly appealing banner. SSJ3 phys gotenks is amazing and you get the chance to either pull a SSJ4 goku (still a god tier unit in the game) or at least have dupes to make your SSJ4 goku even better.

Buuuuut.... Christmas banner almost here and it is being teased as an amazing banner to invest.
With that said, you can just wait. The PHY SSJ3 Gotenks banner will be live till 27, way past the Christmas banner. You can wait and save your stones, see what the Christmas banner has to offer. If it isn't appealing to you, spend your stones on the PHY Gotenks.

I'm hopping to see some sort of summon sale like they use to make.
Summon for less stones or summon 3 times and get a free summon.

Are you ever going to stop posting this bait?

There is an obvious pattern here.
All characters in the roster are from the series.

I expect the rest of the vanilla roster to keep this trend.
I doubt we will be seeing movie characters in the initial roster. Super, movie characters or even GT are going to be dlc.

Of course they're going to get the important main characters out of the way first. Broly is the only non-canon character who will be on the base roster. Any other movie/gt will be dlc.

Thanks dude
Im gonna see what the Christmas banner has too offer before I blow my load
I might pull on the gotenks banner once because I only started about 2-3 weeks ago and I don't have that much good cards other than broly and great ape fasha

Why does Sup Forums intentionally ignore the Daizenshu 6 interview?

Spoon feed me

Is there a Legendary Super Saiyin in Goku's Universe? Doesn't every Universe have one?

Toriyama says that he considers the movies to take place in an alternate dimension from the manga story. Which means that in the Dragonball universe the movie characters exist parallel to the main characters(in another dimension), we just never see them outside of the movies.

Dimension here referring to a timeline or alternate reality where things went slightly different.

No but it would be a nice way to introduce broly into the canon and give him a fresh start.

Want to TL;DR the interview to me? And when I said that no one should care about canon I wasn't saying the canon doesn't matter because it does. I just don't like how people see things that aren't canon as "oh I can't enjoy this because it isn't canon". Also you sound like a real ass hole when you accuse everyone of "intentionally" ignoring that interview especially when its something you don't have to fucking read.

TONIGHTS THE NIGHT

>give him a fresh start.
By that you mean just have him snap naturally instead of having him snap by seeing Goku. Suddenly he's the best character in the world now.

>Daizenshu 6 interview
just because Toriyama designed him doesnt mean hes cannon.

>Want to TL;DR the interview to me?
kanzenshuu.com/translations/daizenshuu-6-akira-toriyama-super-interview/
The movies don't have an effect on the manga story and exist separately.

You got a fight stick right?

That's because everyone who dislikes the movies just pushes them aside and interprets the interview as Toriyama saying they're non-canon in a roundabout way. With all the time-fuckery in the series and now introducing an entire multiverse in Super I don't see what the big deal is. Like yeah, Broly isn't canon in the sense that he didn't happen in the DB timeline as it's presented in the manga/anime, but that in no way excludes his presence in other official material.
No I use a pad.

Yea, that just means they do exist, But are not Canon to the DB verse.

What even is this? Goku's color scheme, Piccolo's cloak and some shitty outfit?
I could make a better OC than this.

>being so bad at fighters you need a handicap bonus

Some OC that a youtuber uses

If that's all this interview says then you had no reason of accusing me of intentionally ignoring it when it had nothing to do with what I said.

Yes.
I bought a madcatz arcade stick.
Used it for like an hour or so in SFV. Stopped using it once I realized using a fighting stick is incredibly hard and more challenging for you to do precise inputs.
Which is ironic when the competitive bois recommend using it instead of the traditional dpad

>broly is introduced into canon
>He's really calm and relaxed in his base state
>the minute he goes super saiyan he loses control
>the z fighters need to stop their new ally from destroying the galaxy and try to calm him down
Could work but who could possibly calm that maniac down?

>fightstick in 2018

Trailer when?