What are some characters that did nothing wrong?

What are some characters that did nothing wrong?

Sylvanas is a miracle of the universe.

A miracle of shitty writing you mean. Horde is eternally cucked

Do not reply to me ever again, kid.

>hurr im going to save my kingdom from being destroyed by the undead by destroying it with the undead
What was his fucking problem?

If his dumbass father didn't recall his troops he wouldn't have had to resort to using the cursed sword. It's all his fault really.

Garrosh did nothing wrong except during the horribly written section leading up to and during siege of orgrimmar where he went full retard with old god shit.

Thrall was a fuck who should have been less of a cuck and not put a young upstart in charge of the horde and should have made saurfang or eitrigg warchief
Thrall also cheated in ritual trial by combat and got cucked by the elements

Garrosh during cata and early mists was fuckin god tier

Maybe it has something to do with the lich King consuming his soul and driving him into madness by constantly mindfucking him thelepatically.

Pic not related
>Melts people down and absorbs them to maintain her eternal youth
>"doing nothing wrong"

If Jaina just presented her virgin asshole for him to ravage on the spot he wouldn't have even thought about genociding his city afterwards, instead she had to keep it for Thrall to pop it with his orc cock.

How is that wrong? She's gorgeous.

>if I call him the kid he won't realize i'm the 14 year old
The post.

Thrall cucked arthas

Its like pottery

Stop replying you literal underage.

Go jerk off to your corpse, Hordefag.

Aside from walking directly into an extremely obvious legion trap about four times. Blizzard writing is beyond retarded.

But the meme is
>don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again

when will memes end

OP you're meant to start this thread by posting a character that did things wrong and claim otherwise, e.g. Griffith. Arthas did literally nothing wrong and was best boy.

There are memes carved in stone walls that are thousands of years old mate. Memes are eternal.

who came first: people or the meme?

wrong. the other one came first. My wifes son was an unrelated meme that meshed well with that one.

Alliance is pure cancer.

Can't have GENE without MEME otherwise it's just an empty SCENE

Go jerk off to your boy-king, fag.