How are you not fucking dying from sitting/lying down for all of your waking hours...

How are you not fucking dying from sitting/lying down for all of your waking hours? I mean really how do you stay a NEET and not end up almost dying from being so sedentary? I've been a NEET for years and my health is going to shit. I'm 23 and feel like I'm an unhealthy 40 year old.

Also, what game do you spend all your waking hours playing?

just walk bro or find a job, that how ive managed it

Your problem. I'm /fit/. I'm chad outside the house and NEET inside the house.

I run on a treadmill in my own house three times a week, and I'm not a NEET. My legs are OK, but my arms have a long ways to go.

Random chance. Same reason you see those shows about 600+ lb landwhales that literally cannot sit up in bed, let alone stand by themselves, but have lived for 10-15 years that way while you hear about 20 year old NEETs dying of a blood clot while playing Call of Duty.

Idk how people can just sit or lay and do nothing
Even when I'm sick I just have to at least walk

You're just a lazy fuck op

I'm really scared that I'm gonna die of a blood clot. Like just randomly drop dead. I get horrible tension headaches if I use my computer too much now, and that's only like...7 hours. I have a gym I can go to in my complex, gonna hit the treadmill in an hour even though I sometimes feel like I'm gonna pass out on it.

get a standing desk/sit-stand workstation user. imma shill Halter because i got one and its really sturdy and feels better than my desk on its own. heavy as fuck and costs a lot more than something that does its job should do but to be honest i probably wont ever go back. i think mines called an ed-600 but i wouldnt know befcause there isnt any obnoxious branding or labelling of any kind which is also breddy nice

lol yeah I know. I'll probably kms in my 40s since my health will be so shit by then. I don't see much point in living so damn fucking long anyway desu.

ha i don't even own a desk cause all my neetbux go towards paying my rent

Do every day excercise. Walk up the stairs, don't use elevator. When you go down the stairs if it has handrail do some dips on every floor. Carry your groceries and always buy water bottles, 5 litres of water will put up lot of weight you need to carry.
Essentially do something. Then if you sit a lot, stretch once in a while.
It's not that hard.
Also I have noticed that 90% of the people walk really really fucking slowly. It's a miracle they are alive if they walk at the same speed as 78 years old grandma. When you walk, walk fast. If you walk a lot but go at snail's pace it doesn't do any good for you...

>It's a miracle they are alive if they walk at the same speed as 78 years old grandma. When you walk, walk fast. If you walk a lot but go at snail's pace it doesn't do any good for you...

Go fast, OP

I run 10k everyday. Just do it OP

do you also do 100 pushupsand situps?

>scared because of a meme

i'm a wagecuck so i only sit on my ass on weekends

>tfw most of Sup Forums is healthier than me

wtf bros it wasnt supposed to be like this

>girl hangs herself from being bullied
>bullies just laugh because they wanted her to die anyway
For what purpose? Unless you're coming back as a ghost to haunt them it's dumb

Why does NEET make you think we can't walk or move around at all? I walk around my apartment listening to music all the time, just because. I have plenty of games to play, and am always looking for more.

I wouldn't laugh about it and make Sanic jokes. Just walk briskly. Look at Todd here do you think he got into this shape just by walking like a toddler?

Fuck no. Im too lazy for that