Now that Xenoblade 2 was 2017's blunder of the year, Code Vein looks like the next contender of 2018's

Now that Xenoblade 2 was 2017's blunder of the year, Code Vein looks like the next contender of 2018's.

What are your thoughts on this?

>Designed by the God Eater team
Any challenge will directly be the fault of artificial difficulty. Even at higher levels, earlier God Eater enemies are annoying due to their overpowered resistances.

Dark Souls with anime waifus?Count me in.

When will so-called "anime fans" realize that by claiming that this generic derivative schlock is a good representation of anime, they're just making anime look like shit? It's an insult to the medium. There's plenty of good ways to do an "anime style", this isn't it.

I don't enjoy the artstyle too much. I don't think there's anything wrong with anime aesthetic, per se, but I think this clashes way too hard.

>Now that Xenoblade 2 was 2017's blunder of the year,

According to who, your asshole?

looks decent, wouldnt go so far as to preorder it or anything but ill be keeping an eye on it

>According to who, your asshole?

>83
>2 scores above the worst FF
YIKES

I can't wait for edgy vampire dark souls. It's exactly the bizarre japanese edge game I've been craving.

>DUDE LE DARK SOULS BUT IT'S LE ANIME XD US WEEBS AMIRITE? XD JUST MONIKA HAHA :D

How exactly was Xenoblade 2 more of a blunder than Lawbreakers? I'm pretty sure more than 2 people were playing it today.

>83 is a blunder

Fuck off faggot.

No one EVER hyped Lawbreakers, how can it be a flop if it never had any real expectations?

if they are forcing the ss shit whit the loli and his faggot brother im not buying this shit

When a JRPG like Ys8 can get a higher score despite how fucked up the release was and still is, you know xeno 2 is trash

>Caring about Mia when there are better girls
Time to move on

Can you actually even explain how Xenoblade 2 is a blunder without posting the metacritic score?

>impersonating Eric

you're better than this OP

Ys has less reviews. Hell it will have less sells than Xeno 2.

beta when

>the negative metacritic reviews for Xenoblade 2 call the battle system "too complicated" and "too challenging"

Kek, based Xenoblade 2 weeding out filthy FF casuals.

>I only play games based on the scores random people on the internet give them.

You're fucking pathetic.

You'd think after five games and a fucking other game that basically plagiarizes everything about it people would be sick to death of the souls meme. I certainly am.

Why does a game have to be challenging for its own sake? If that's the sole reason you're buying a fucking game then you're cancer

>you're better than this OP
A wise shitposter told me
>"It is vitally important that when someone says they enjoyed something, you jump in and shut that shit down immediately"

Dont do this.

How the fuck was blunder of the year anything but Battlefront II?

>far worse mc not that mc matters to anyone but soyboys
>sold 40% less than Battlefront 2015 physically
>caused fucking government legislation being sought to regulate lootboxes

Yet the same reviewers gave Divinity Sin 2 higher review scores despite the combat system being far more complex than Xenoblade

Really activates my almonds

Even sonic forces was worse than Xenoblade 2, and battlefront 2 was worse than sonic. So many other blunders.

>everyone shitted on Battlfront 2 before release
>it released in the same year as a new call of duty that everyone liked for some retarded reason and BF1 still is active

Even before the microtransaction bullshit, i saw barely any hype for that game

>sonic
>a series that has never had any good games
Forces isn't even the worst rated or the worst sonic game, whole series is trash

It may not have been a blunder on Sup Forums but it was a mainstream blunder which is an even bigger blunder imo. The fact that they managed to fuck up a game marketed toward normies with episode VIII around the corner is a way bigger disaster

I expected the sales to be worse anyways, but yeah the whole public image got out of hand for them, didn't think reddit could trigger something to go widespread where everyone and other devs make jokes about it

I want to lick Mikus feet while she's wearing those ugly boots.

Welcome to Sup Forums for the past 7 fucking years.

>dark souls but x

>"too complicated" and "too challenging"
XC2 is more complicated than XC1, I agree, but it's so brain dead easy to kill anything in this game because it's all about getting at least 4 orbs on the enemy and then doing a chain attack for full burst of 9999999 damage.

Best game of all years

Dark Souls blows, so it will be something to sweep under the rug, not some Triple A bloated nightmare that doesn't boast more than a 5/10.