*DOWNGRADES YOUR CURRENT INTERNET PLAN*

*DOWNGRADES YOUR CURRENT INTERNET PLAN*

>Americans

laughing stock of the world

>Americans get cucked by an actual Indian actually named Pajeet
You can’t make this stuff up

what games allow me to save america?

corporate business men are good they aren't evil please give them more money because if you don't you're a communist

americans are so goddamn stupid

my internet plan has been downgraded every year since obama added net neutrality, which no one even knows what the fuck was in that giant stack of regulation

>that face

The government is so good they aren't evil please give them more power because if you don't you're a shill. Hey guess what genius, both the corporations and the government can be evil at the same time! Crazy shit I know. Please consider that the people against NN don't actually support Comcast or AT&T, they just don't want to give the government power over the internet. At least AT&T and Comcast are motivated by the fact they need to profit, so they're to some extent predictable.

>let me sperg out again my reddit hugbox didn't confirm my feefees hard enough
cringe

You fags realize this shit won't happen for a few years atleast while every state is busy suing the FCC right?

When suddenly, all your favorite sites are either hosted in america or routed through american servers, and you get fucked too.

How is this so hard to understand?

>Please consider that the people against NN don't actually support Comcast or AT&T
Then why support something that does literally nothing except benefit Comcast and AT&T?
>they just don't want government regulation
Then why is it ok for electricity, water, education, etc. to have government power? Why don't we just do away with government completely in that case, you anarchist faggot

what are you even rambling about, kid?
why didn't you try the vote-spiel, might get you some more replies.

The internet waas so fucked up before 2015 and net neutrality laws amirite? I can't believe we have to go back to that.

Oh I definitely do not want the Federal Government involved in education.

Ok, so you are a corporate shill

You can literally feel the autism in your post. The only thing you didn't call him is a cuck and use a pepe image for the maximum faggot trifecta.

but it's okay for the government to regulate everything else except the internet because the internet TOTALLY isn't a necessity

god i just love corporate cock in my ass

No, federal education is a joke. We spend more than other countries but have much worse test scores. Where the fuck is the money going???

Yeah, Finland has such a shitty public education system! They would be so much better off if their entire populace were homeschooled by their inbred evangelical parents.

shit ur dumb

No we should just do away with government completely!!! Anarchy now!!!

>We kleptocracy now

We had an early form of NN that were basically guidelines that ISPs tended to occasionally ignore before they got turned into law with NN.

If NN is repealed then we won't even have those anymore you fucking retarded.

>please give them more power

Thank you for letting us know that you fundamentally misunderstand the issue. Nothing about this decision changed the amount of power the government has. They have the power and always have. The only question is whether or not they exert that power to stop corporations from fucking people over.

>This post every fucking time
>People keep on forgetting that Net Neutrality was put into place because ISPs wanted to start throttling and in some cases already were

>but it's okay for the government to regulate everything else except the internet because the internet TOTALLY isn't a necessity
No it isn't. When the fuck did I say that. I consider the U.S. federal government evil and want its power reduced as much as possible. In almost all cases its powers should be in the hands of state governments who are more responsive to the people.

>net neutrality dies
>isps create fast lanes for social media users
>remaining internet becomes less crowded and faster
>prices go down
>competition increases
This is a good thing.

La aberración...

Just move to EU

Why don't you want the government to continue having the same amount of (extremely limited) power over the internet that they currently have? In fact, they don't even have power over the internet, just over what the companies that provide internet service can charge for. Can you name a single positive from repealing NN, that isn't "less regulation is automatically good"? Surely if less regulation is a good thing, then it would have some sort of positive effect, right? Can you name a single one?