>highest grossing vidya movie of all time

I'm in the mood for a dip

mods dont delete this angry birds is a game

It's not a bad movie.

so what happened next?

5 oz.

He got dipped.

It's a fun movie.

It was pretty good right up until they brought in the video game elements.

Was waiting for someone to post this. Thought it was just memes but then I watched the movie and holy shit how did this slip by? There's a few other goodies not seen in this pic like the pigs driving a van with a "coexist" sticker

Honestly the part where Chuck upfront says he'll fuck all the females to make up for their eggs being stolen was a lot more risky.

>how did this slip by?
It didn't.

>that part where they denied the holocaust and said jews did 9/11
How did they get away with it?

>expecting a shitty movie
>was actually kino
made me think

This is probably one of the best western vidya that I can think of.

I find it pretty interesting and funny that it had very subtle references to the current refugee situation in Europe.

Reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=eE9GnYbpxZA

I fucking loved the analogy of America as the Eagle being all amazing but in reality is a fat and stupid, no longer the great and powerful as he once was. There is so much shit in the movie, I loved it
There's a vid that covers it, but he missed heaps of shit
youtube.com/watch?v=bcIxf1Xb78I

>tfw Sup Forums went full Sup Forums thanks to star wars

thats the new way (((they))) are indoctrinating youth

say something "ridiculous" like jews did 9/11 and people instantly go to the other extreme, cementing the mainstream, incorrect view

>mfw I've finished Mindhunter and went to Sup Forums to discuss who is /ourguyer/ - Kamper or Brudos, but Sup Forums has literally more TLJ threads than any other threads combined

It's pretty good desu lots of hidden messages

Been meaning to watch Mindhunter. Just finished Dark though and it was pretty fucking great.

>Tfw we get migrants from Sup Forums on Sup Forums because the autism storm is all consuming.

Man this thing is still going?
What was it again? Something the Squirrel
The fuck was it all about anyways

Foamy the Squirrel. Still makes shit today

Foamy the squirrel, An absolute cluster fuck of a storyline that got rebooted canonically. Now we're not entirely sure what has happened has been in Germains head or an actual part of the cannon.

Hold the fucking phone, there's an actual story?
I thought it was just some "slice of life" crap with the occasional bitching

Yeah the overarching theme of pre-reboot is slice of life while Germain goes on the quest for self-discovery taking her through different stages of acceptance until Foamy pulls out the reboot button and literally sets it back to episode 1, from there the reboot has them move to a cheaper city to live with family for cheaper living, Germain damn near kills pizza guy, goes through rehab shows clear signs of losing grips with reality, blames it on mental illness and acts like foamy was a puppet all along, while writing a novel that has to do with various points in her derranged life, so were basically at the point to where germaine is more or less "ok" and not a fatabulous whore, foamy and the other squirrels do their bits and they have a neighbor whose into supernatural shit.with his talking dog.

youtu.be/yNQHxmTTkEM

It's happening.

Imagine if finland was the cultural leader of the world and most movies would be like angry birds?

>Deep
>Has world events embedded but are subtle

Yeah, I'd like that.