Yes

YES

pubg forums are actually in english now holy shit thank you gabe

Ok.

>Chinese
>3.877 threads

Only thing they did was claim one anothers parents were Korean, so they won't be missed.

>94% blocked
What does that mean?

Chairman and his buddies can still access it.

I'm also confused

now ban them from the earth

>I went to the steam discussion page for pubg to click on that chinaman post to see what is in it.
>This chinaman literally is spamming "dd" for 4 pages straight

What the fuck is wrong with china?

with google translate
>Stable large! Ignore the update! Into the skirt can experience! 139883651 Support domestic and international, the purpose of the first stable service first
Eat chicken to open a black dress 139883351 eat chicken to open a black dress 139883351 eat chicken to open a black dress 139883351 eat chicken to open a black dress 139883351 eat chicken open a black dress 139883351 eat chicken open a black dress 139883351 eat chicken open a black dress 139883351 eat chicken open a black dress 139883351 eat chicken Open a black dress 139883351

Probably their analog for "bump" or something.

It's a spam he's just bumping it
before the ban the whole pubg forum were full of threads like this

nice

Everyone with a brain knew this was going to happen. Valve always takes the right course of action, the problem is that they are way too fucking slow or lazy most of the time.

>Steam and the Steam Store are still accessible
Call me when they get blocked from accessing Steam as a whole.

>Call me when they get blocked from accessing Steam as a whole.
Call you when Valve bans itself from one of the biggest vidya markets in the world that is soon to rival US? LMAO. If you want Valve to ban the Chinks from Steam games, how about you try spending more money on Steam than the Chinks do? Oh, wait, you're a vtard mongoloid piratecuck who doesn't even buy games, yet wants the industry to conform to his wishes.

t. chink

so mad lmao

Wait, does that mean no more "CHINESE PLS" reviews and such?

Ohhhh i wonder who is behind this post

Can chinese people still write reviews though?
I'm sick of seeing thousands of chink negative reviews without any reason.

This is not how greentext works.

Spotted the commie cucks. If you cannot compete with the chinks economically, you're worse than them, which makes you worse than subhumans.

t. mad chink

Chinks use community forums?
Does anyone use community forums?

But why?

They just mostly spam, who could've imagine

Yes, actually. They often have some valuable stuff that's not anywhere else, like workarounds or mods for compatibility issues etc.

The problem is that the chinese spend way too much money on steam. Valve would never willingly give up that revenue.

Infact, I'm shocked they banned this in the first place. guess the monetary losses of them flooding the steam community market was outweighing letting them stay on it.

>We're blocking China from giving our games bad reviews
Boy, Steam is like the Gestapo of Vidya.

>Thinking that chinks don't know about VPNs

Pretty much this. I'm actually surprised they had the balls to block so many chinks, but seriously demanding anything beyond that is fucking nonsense, and most Sup Forumstards have no right to demand anything in the first place.

>Simplified Chinese | 64.35%
>English | 17.02%

Cry more, steam is now chinese gaming platform. The west will be absolutely irrelevant soon

But they aren't. Steam reviews are the Store function, not Community. The chinks are still gonna review bomb games.

The elite and Hong Kong probably

>people and subhumans should do whatever they want ever ever and in every context.
Dumb underage kid.

Fuck off chinks, you need your own servers and services away from the rest of the world.
You spread like a fucking plague.

>review bomb games.
Just use the new filter functions, m8. I've set my Steam review filter not to display any non-english reviews or count their votes when determining the actual rating. If you want Valve to do more that that, then you're asking for some really ambiguous shit, because preventing the users of your product from reviewing it is a practice that goes completely against any semblance of consumer rights or consumer-friendylness.

Some people seem to be confused. Steam isn't blocking Chinese IPs, the Chinese government is blocking Steam.

>If you shit on me for being a fucking retard you must be one of them.
No you fucking 12 years old, I'm Italian, chinks are cancers that spread like a fucking plague AND you are a fucking mouthbreather. The fact that you are trying to sell those things as mutually exclusive only confirms what kind of shameless retard you are.

There were chinks in a server I was in, and everyone was telling them to leave and kill themselves, and they were saying dumb shit like they couldn't play on their own servers and shit, what the fuck is wrong with China? Why are they all so fucking annoying?

The Chink State lives by draining the souls of its population and turning them into GDP points.

>the Chinese government is blocking Steam.
Not entirely correct. What's actually happening is Tencent making a big move to monopolize their entire domestic vidya market. Tencent has already set up a literal Steam clone service that has Chink games, but the problem is that not even the Chinks want to play their own shitty games and use their own shitty services, so what can Tencent do in order to correct the situation? They can lobby for the Chink government to ban Steam in China, of course! Now, it's just the forums, but soon Chinks won't be able to buy or play non-Tencent service games in China apart from those who can bypass their "firewall", mark my words. The Chink problem will literally solve itself, so everyone will be happy in the end, except the Chink gamers themselves.

So is it official that chinks are ruining vidya?

Every Asian race except grorious Nippon is literally destroying gaming, and I'm not even sure about those slants either
>Korean shit MMOs, shit assfaggots, shit mobage
>chinks just don't have souls, see Korean shit above.

>overnight layover in Guangzhou
>enitre city outside the tourist center is brown commieblocks with chimneys next door
How have these "people" not killed themselves?

> They can lobby for the Chink government
Arent they basically owned by sitting party members?

A lot of Koren dudes are absolutely fine, better than a fuckton of western people.

You need a soul to wish for death.

>Arent they basically owned by sitting party members?
I don't know about that, but Tencent is so huge they can definitely influence the government. Allowing them to create a vidya monopoly is Chinkland is pretty much expected at this point.

t. Korean

>Steam clone service that has Chink games
>selling video games online
''''steam clone''''

Why is Sup Forums so full of chinks? seriously
>enter thread discussing Jap games
>Suddenly shitposter starts calling everyone weebs and calling anime cancer
>tell him to fuck off
>He brings up the Rape of Nanking out of nowhere saying how Japan is a shit country full of shitty people and continues shitposting for a while
This has happened various times, fucking Chinks garbage

>selling video games online
Humble bundle sells videogames on line, steam a whole different service. But, yeah, the chink
professional copycats just had that idea all by themselves for sure. Not even the guy you are replying to, btw.

No

Worst of the three big asians

>if you think raping people is wrong then you're a chink

who do you think is so anti-weeb? anime is starting to become mainstream in the US, it's all the chinks who hate anime
fight the red menace

Maybe, just maybe, the key words were "out of nowhere".

I swear fucking americans think they invented everything

The Chinese government actually does this kind of thing sometimes to stop young autistic Chinese men from ruining the reputation of the country.

Every culture has raped at one point or another.

They need the opposite. Shine a bright light on chink autism to maybe cure them.

>out of nowhere
>the most well-known nipnog war crime of all time that has always been used in modern history to provide an example of nipnog cruelty and disregard for human life
>"""out of nowhere"""

god summer comes earlier every year.

>anime is cancer because nanking
Chink detected.

>this fucking guy.
Holy shit, you are really a buttdevasted chink, aren't you.

>China
And nothing of value was lost.
Go back to the dog-killing factory, Xiao

It is out of nowhere when it comes to discussing video games you stupid slant-eyed fuck.

>It's the most well-known nipnog war crime
>so I can bring up the it up out of nowhere in any context whenever I feel like.
That's some Sup Forums level of retardation chinkbro.

That's not edgy means, 姓名

Weebs worship the "superior honorabu samurai culture". Bringing up the rape of Nanking is a method of showing these delusional weebs that nipnog "culture" is as alien to actual human beings as that one of the chinks. Both of you need to be gassed, you fucking gay anime-watching losers.

I'd rather deal with Koreans than chinks, at least some of them can speak decent English and they aren't so fucking widespread that they somehow infest almost every game.

Give them time. They're all the same.

>Weebs worship the "superior honorabu samurai culture".
Sure dishonest yellow nigger, find a single post like that and link it.

Putting your angry ravings and damage control aside, Jesus, I can't believe that those are right, I almost feel sorry for blaming only Americans for the anti-anime shitposting that flooded the board.

But user, killing filthy chinks is as human as someone can be

Wait I need the clear info on that
Does that mean they're banned from playing PUBG on EU/NA servers ?

Or is it just forum shit

Forum shit. You have to wait for what explained to have something in game related.

>Sure dishonest yellow nigger
>everyone who's not a weeb is a chink
Weebs are truly retarded.

>gets triggered by piracy
Go away, reddit moralcuck.

Why do white people act like the niggers that they hate so much when another demographic is superior to them in various population level statistics?

This is most likely what's happening

You don't have to always use "Chink" to refer to chinese people, just because you're on Sup Forums.

captcha: humps for graywood

I feel bad for them.

Can you give me context here

worlds worst masseuse

Hallelujah

As a Chinese user I apologize for some of my country‘s behavior. A country with x4.25 the population compare to US means we also have x4.25 more shit posters and cheaters.

Go eat some pasta and get a grip you marble sized balls faggot.

..Now use the meat tenderizer

>play pubg
>one players name is "ChingChongLing"
>say aloud something like "is that name ironic?"
>the two other people on my team are nu-males who get triggered and call me racist

video games are doomed in the near future, and likely so is humanity, as a whole

Chinaman here. It's basicly selling hacks and ask ppl to join their discord for more detail.

Why couldn't nips be the largest asian population instead

It's just a bunch of islands.

>popular game
>not laughing at those soyboy nu-males while you have a chance

oh i did

one sounded severely underfed and the other sounded overfed but still underdeveloped

I think you misunderstand. This isn't Steam blocking China, it's China blocking Steam.

f**k off chink

>being a chinese vidia player
>tencent fucks every nice thing to get their jewish business mode installed
>and people are eating it up, fueling them further
>mfw