Still made millions etc

still made millions etc

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20171219005326/https://www.polygon.com/2017/12/18/16792948/destiny-2-bugs-three-of-coins-fated-engrams
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's fun

How did Bungie fall so low? How did BioWare fall so low? How did DICE fall so low? How did Bethesda fall so low? How did Rockstar fall so low?

Thank god we have Ubisoft.

How did Ubisoft fall so low?

Rockstar and DICE are good developers though. Like, the core games are still good. It's the publishers that add the bullshit. Bioware and Bungie have genuinely gotten bad. Bethesda has NEVER been good.

It's too bad Bungie is mismanaging this game. I got a copy with my 1080, only had time to play through the opening and maybe one mission outside of that, but it runs great and plays well. But with all the negativity surrounding the game, I just have no desire to play it. Nobody seems to have anything good to say about D2 except "it's fun". That's great and all, games are supposed to be fun, but a game like Destiny needs more than that to drive players.

DICE made BF:BC2, but also made BF1 and SWBF2 which are both complete garbage

Rockstar no longer makes games, they just make DLCs and stupid addons

They were always low. They're in the trio of developers to avoid with Activision and EA

This. The companies blatantly don't give a shit anymore and push all their budget on promoting the game instead.

pretty much this. All the problems that people are bitching about dont fucking matter because its just fucking fun to play

Yep. Fuck making a good game, market it enough and you'll have enough profits off pre-orders alone to shrug off any flak.

> core games are still good

>BF4 broken and unplayable for over a year
>BF1 trash and more people play BF4 and >BF3
>Battlefront not even a competent shooter
>Frostbite is a shit engine un-optimized for every console and PC
>GTA V Story DLC being canned in favor of milking online kiddies

D1 was 100x more fun. Even Y1 was good compared to 2. Instead of learning from TTK and ROI they just threw all their progress out the fucking window and gave us even less content than D1Y1. And you know what's truly sad? They HAVE to make a third one. I can;t even begin to imagine what that'll be like.

>Spent 99 on this

What did you even get with the super special deluxe gold edition or whatever?

Is anyone really playing this? I've seen the hype around it dying at a even faster rate compared to the first

You know what makes me mad?

Destiny 2 is supposed to be a Borderlands/Diablo looter game yet there is not enough loot to keep me into the game and 94% of the game is Not Halo PvP.

I bought it twice

It's literally the same game what?

I take it neither of you have actually played it?
>PvP is utterly atrocious now because "Muh srs PvP business".
>Enemies outside the Cabal are 90% copy pastes, Taken and Hive almost fully
>Planets are small, with incredibly repeating events
>Weapons feel worse than 1 due to small changes, on top of having absolutely tiny amounts of variation
>End game is literally "Grind tokens for 10 hours, maybe get 2 LL"
>They somehow made the LL grind even fucking worse than 1, but now with lootboxes!
>QoL changes from Y2 1 non-existent
>Literally gutted all reasons to run the raid with how cosmetics are now bound to Eververse now
>Bright Engrams and Eververse as a fucking whole
>Exploration is trashed now that everything is listed on the map
This is coming from someone who pre-ordered both D1 and D2. D2 is trash compared to the first, which was mediocre at launch, and unlike the first it doesn't look like expacs will make it better if CoO is anything to go by.
It isn't. Even at launch, D1 at least had some things to have fun with, D2 feels more like a knock off than an actual sequel.

It's not. It's the same formula with a fraction of the content, even by D1 standards.
>story missions can't be replayed unless they're one of the dailies for Ikora
>like 3 strikes
>1 raid - the hard mode is now locked behind the dlc even though it was available at launch
>dlc has less content than Crota
>can't pick which pvp mode you play
>no vehicles in pvp
>grimoire is completely gone
>armor for the first 90% of the game makes you look like some retarded hobo
>consumable microtransaction-fueled shaders
>don't get a sparrow until level 20
>Cayde now has fucking retarded le lolz *holds up spork and pets chicken* so randumbs humor, waste of a great actor
>still using Nolan North for ghost even though everybody fucking hates him

I traded in some games I was never playing and got a PC download code for about 5 bucks.

I don't hate that I got it, but I do hate that the game is just such a terrible excuse of a game. It isn't an MMO, it isn't even an MMOlite, it isn't a great FPS. There isn't enough content to no life the game because you run out of shit to do in like 5 days; and in the same vein it isn't even that great to pick up once a week to play because the rewards you get aren't truly worth it.

And alongside that, the devs keep ass reaming their community in multiple ways and don't even seem to know what they want or what they want to do; and that's not even counting all the microtransaction bullshit. The only way that D2 will be saved in any capacity is that if they completely shut the game down and restart it into something actually great (like say, what FF14 did for its game).

>>still using Nolan North for ghost even though everybody fucking hates him
Still better than the Dink-Dud

I'm going to be sad if the next DLC is as disappointing as Osiris, even though it's about Rasputin and the Warminds.

It's a robot. It shouldn't sound like some prissy faggot. And NN isn't even a bad va either, they're specifically telling him to sound that way.

Cayde is actually Rasputin or something. Bam, saved you $20.

God, I hope not.

Because they aren't Bungie or Bioware anymore, they're ghouls wearing the flesh of legends

Bungie lost half their staff after they left Microsoft. In their place was added a bunch of diversity hires and hipsters. The lead social manager for example is a typical problem hair colored Asian girl who took out communication in the game because she used to get "harassed" as a woman in gaming years ago so no one can talk now without jumping through annoying hoops.

I regret my every cent for buying BF1 this year. It's so fucking boring compare to BFBC2 or BF3. I didn't buy BF4 because servers in Asia are dead and I miss the fun moment for 4 years ;_;

I bough it on sale a little while ago and I'm having a blast. It might be worse than the first but show me where on this fucking planet I can play the first one on PC.

>linking to polygon
Consider suicide

>directly linkng to polygon
Fuck off you retard
web.archive.org/web/20171219005326/https://www.polygon.com/2017/12/18/16792948/destiny-2-bugs-three-of-coins-fated-engrams

Why do you care about light level so much

Bungie gave a cryptic answer. Something like it gives you a 50% boost based on the chance of the drop. So I take it that means if you have a 2% chance of a drop you now have a 3% but of course they can't flat out say that directly because it will piss people off.

>>shaders still consumables

wat

>>PvP is utterly atrocious now because "Muh srs PvP business".
I agree with everything you say but this. This entire concept of the "sweaty" meme is the most retarded thing I ever heard in my life and an extension of millennial muh feelings butthurt. People play to win and they aren't wrong to do this. I get mad to if I get single queued into a team that thunder crushes me believe me but acting like they are at fault for wanting to win is retarded. Please stop thinking this way.

Sadly this user is right. All these bugs just make me put it to the side for a few weeks until the next major patch while I do other things but I genuinely enjoy playing Destiny 2 apart from the horrendous multiplayer. So I know I'll come back around at some point.

As for the buff items I've yet to bother with them because I don't feel they are needed. I have steady progression just logging in once a week and playing for the 4 odd hours it takes to do the weekly missions.

This is basically it. Because each activity has different time investments and are harder or easier they each have their own rate. The Raids have the highest chance of dropping them at like 10% last I heard.

I used to be online on a Saturday night, 3 am, contemplating running another LFG hard mode raid with random in D1 because the game was so much fun. Now, after beating the raids once I have no desire to go again. I played D1 for crazy hours and never platinumed the game, D2 I got the platinum trophy within 3 weeks. Fuck this game and fuck Bungie.