Are cats, dare I say it, /our guys/?

Are cats, dare I say it, /our guys/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eTdgHsifK38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If that was a dog it would have been put down

real talk why does this look like some 25 year old dude and why is he acting like a 6 year old

BASED GAMESFIELD PUTTING THE NUMALE TO SLEEP

I usually hate cats, but really like the ones that hunger for ears of manchildren.

just because you're a sad shell of a human being doesn't mean everyone else should be

Retard

gorefieldts looks like hes go cancer

Cats are literally the worst creatures on earth

Pretty much confirms cats are evil and plotting to kill you all the time

Probably not. Maybe, but probably not. My dad's friend had to give a neighbor's dog a rat poison hotdog because it kept killing neighborhood pets with no consequences.

Rightfully so

why does this snek have ears

Damn he put that manchild in his place. Give that cat a father/mother of the year award

>I'm not immature, y-you're just unhappy!
Manchild logic.

>Pussy pass

To be fair, if you were a cat and you saw a huge manchild moving and screaming like a spaz scaring you, wouldn't you try to take him down?

do soyboys really act like this?

>Not liking pussy

you must be 300% gay

See, even cats hate Sony bros

no because i'm not a violent animal that attacks people that care for me

Man I love cats, that one in particular was a hero trying to bring his owner out of his manchild state of mind.

He has obviously beating that cat before, you can tell by the reaction of the cat when he starts sperging out it thinks he is attacking it again and retaliates.

kek

Post more jazz

Youre so sad..

I laughed out load at this like a damn faggot.

The manchild seems more like /ourguy/ yo be honest.

it's like the N64 kid but also a cat gif

it's bueatifyl.

>There's a layer of patheticness here that no-one seems to talk about. Video games are for little kids. Why are adults playing video games?

youtube.com/watch?v=eTdgHsifK38

That cat is probably so jumpy because they also have a dog.

If you have a big dog you get a scared cat that will run away if you try to pet it. When you have a small dog you get an aggressive cat that will fuck you up if you scare

Basically don't get dogs because they're shit.

I hereby declare that cat honorary xbot-nintenbro

i think the cat is his pet and the dog belongs to whom i assume is the cameralady

These are the only right answers in this thread.

And after eating itself stupid, it throws up back in the bowl and bothers you until you clean it out and refill it so it can do it all over again.

>cat culling the manchild from the gene pool
could cats truly be God in physical form come back to save us from ourselves?

>Cat people: "Dogs are okay I guess."
>Dog people: "OMG I HATE CATS AND I HATE YOU! A CAT RAPED MY MOTHER! YOURE DISEASED EVEN THOUGH CATS ARE METICULOUSLY CLEAM AND EVEN THOUGH MY DOG SPENDS HALF HIS TIME AT THE PARK EATING CAT SHIT AND LICKING MY FACE!! I TORTURE CATS LIKE A NORMAL PERSON, WIERDO!"

>literally blaming the dog
how delusional are catfags?

I had a huge dog and my cat tended to scare him more than he scared her. She would jump up and slap him everytime he walked by her. I love cats.

How about you get rid of the retarded cat instead?

Lel why did it come back with the dog to beat his ass?

who /catsanddogs/ here

Silent Hill 2, SMT Strange Journey, Planescape: Torment, clearly all intended for small children

I've seen dogs do this dozens of times but never once a cat. So idk about that hairballs are a bitch if your cats gets them, though.

>cat acts retarded
>IT'S THE DOG'S FAULT CAT DINDU NUFFIn
Ebin catfags

That cat is based. That reaction was uncalled for as he looks atleast 25 years old.

Idort master race

This. Cats are chill buddies for people use to having friends, dogs are fine and you are allowed to like whatever pet you like.

We already had this thread; the cat attacks him because he was being frantic and loud and was just generally being alarming as fuck. you can see the dog doesnt know whether to be happy or defensive either.

Manchild literally was asking for it

Scared or not, that animal is not safe enough to be around a child or manchild

good.

I have cats and dogs, and my cats are total bros.

>the average manchild
do you own a switch too?

This. People don't like cats because they're not clingy and needy like dogs are. They seek validation and get a dog.

>Dogs: HURR user YOU WERE GONE FOR 5 MINUTES BUT IT FELT LIKE ETERNITY!! PET ME! PET ME!
>Cats: Welcome home faggot