Xenoblade

all this nia shit posting, she lost, get over it.

Mythra best girl.

Pyra and Mythra are shit

Mythra is cool. Pyra, on the other hand, is a worthless onahole, only good for fucking faceless old men.

I unironically love this trope.

No wonder they gave her big tits. Without them, people would forget her immediately due to how bland she is.

You don't like tits?

He likes itty bitty kitty titties. Good for him, losers need love too.

Rex deserves Pyra more but I know he loves Mythra too. No biggie.

The bird however is mine.

Bestiality is a sin.

She really is.

i miss old xenoblade

video evidence that mythra a shit

>Liking Addam's dusty cocksleeve
I'll take a brand new inferior good over the technically superior but burnt out, clearance sale product

Not me. I'm playing 1 for the first time now and it's basically the same shit but with horrendous character models.

>hentai with sound

Honestly though, I couldn't stand Pyra because of how "nice" she is. I like nice characters and nice people, and I'm sure everyone does, but she is a literal doormat.

>talks of ass like an expert
>no ass whatsoever in reference picture

Fucking japs, their fucking culture doesn't even know what ass looks like.
The overgrown nigro horrors are not a case, but the world of ass is much richer and more complex than what those gooks even dare to dream about.

it wasn't very nice to not tell her friends she wanted to kill herself

They bring it up in the story though, in that little cutscenes where Zeke straight up asks him which of the two Rex likes more

Pyra has a bad case of the LNBestGirl Syndrome, but that doesn't innately make her a bad character.

I chalk up most of Pyra's niceness to Rex being her driver actually and the fact that most of her niceness is directed towards Rex since she wants the D

It's all about the netori factor.

Dude, there are people who like flat chests. Theres nothing wrong with liking a small ass.

>boring slut that doesn't manage to be interesting even with THREE personalities and designs
>co-starring with Melia Without The Development, because XC2's coasting off of the first as much as possible
>featuring Robot That Gains Emotions and Boring Autistic Lady for people who didn't get their rocks off to Kosmos/Aigis and Naoto back in the day and want to make up for it now
At least there's Bart Fatima's cousin Zeke. And Vand- oh wait.

Youd think that's why you fuck Pyra, to cuck Mithra and NIA as much as possible

Yes. But that's a woman's love. Cucking another man, even if he dead, is a much more powerful thing.

It's not about power for me, it's about suffering

>>co-starring with Melia Without The Development
>Without Development

>Melia, ages before she gets cucked: I love Shulk! Sharla's cheering me on! I'll win his heart!
>Nia, five minutes before she gets cucked: I love Rex! No-one knows I have these feelings for him because I told nobody and never showed any interest in him before now!

>cucked
wew for a second there I almost took your shitty opinions seriously

What she say?.

Two things
Nia has a fair bit of development in the story in general up to that point.

Second, there is some romantic interest from Nia to Rex in how she treats Rex at times but also how she acts towards Mythra and Pyra. A good example being Fan's funeral or the bit where Rex talks to Fan in the Indoline Sanctum

Think of a guy who tries to get close to a girl who's interested in another guy by actively trying to pass off as the uninterested friend

I wanna kiss those lips

Calm down Rex.

Niaashit

>but the world of ass is much richer
No it's just a case of white americans appropriating black culture