How do we fix it?

How do we fix it?

>remove half the heroes
>distribute their weapons and kits to the remaining heroes

This would fix the bulk of what's wrong with Overwatch. There's no depth because every character has exactly 1 gimmick, and they're all incredibly easy to master.

Cull half the heroes. Take 76 and McCree for instance, one has always been considered better than the other and it's always going to be that way, they fit the same role niche.

Remove all the stuns and res, neither belong in an FPS, and remove all the abilities you don't need to aim.

>tf2
>no loadout changing
>every nonstock weapon is a different character
Why the fuck are people playing this?

post screenshot of being top 500

>He thinks Blizzard's MMR actually means something

copy everything of paladins
except p2w model and designs

So go get proof it's meaningless. Sounds like you should have an easy time.

Nuke the fanbase from orbit.

After the death of TF2, it was time to move on.

Not buying that shit game.
Get over yourself Blizzdrone

>YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE SOMETHING UNLESS YOU'RE LITERALLY THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT IT

Why the fuck are you even on Sup Forums?

>Remove Japs and Ultimates

There you have it, a playable game.

Stop tweeking fan favs and work on over all balance.

niggers like this are a problem too they want a bright colorful cs:go

Because the r34 is good

Oh so you're a clueless brainlet parroting Sup Forums memes. Gotcha.

>Not buying that shit game.
so you never even played it. lawl

Next you're gonna say
>Why dont you go make a better game then!

Give every character more tools and abilities on-hand. Let them be more flexible and self-sufficient.

Remove Ultimates, make them normal abilities. Get rid of the crux of the game being all about which team snowballs the other with a burst of Ultimates.

Fuck all of the existing maps. Make maps way more open, fuck the "everybody crash into one objective only" clusterfuck mode. With the two former changes, open maps with multiple objectives would be much more fitting.

Not at all. Nobody is saying they can do better when they criticize. Don't try and go ahead of people in an argument if you're retarded, friend.

Though "the game is too simple and easy to play" is a claim validly criticized by asking for fucking proof. If it is easy, show us how easy. If it the match making is too easily gamed. Show us. Put up or shut up.

you can't
it's a blizzard game

all of the problems overwatch has accumulated over the past year or two have been because of blizzard's incompetence

Here ya go Blizzdrone!
Now I can criticize the game all I want!

You really can't, even if a bunch of people provided the tools, ideas and resources to fix it, blizzfags would refuse to have any kind of changes done to their game.
In their eyes, this game is a 10/10 masterpiece that will be enjoyed for the centuries to come, even if you have huge flaws such as maps that are just a chokepoint with the objective in the middle or really bad balancing, such as 100% pick rates vs

Well someone is about to backpeddle pretty hard.

remove competitive
ban everyone that played competitive
add a map editor and ruleset editor

I grinded to diamond from silver and then quit in season 3. I imagine it's still shit to solo random queue?

Not the guy you're replying to, but here you go

The game is shit, I stopped after getting top 500 in season two

>i didnt buy the game but look at this screenshot i took
really nooodles the boogens

>post screenshot of being top 500
>posts a screenshot of being top 500
How's that tiny boogen you got there

Why would you censor wins and time played? I'm not following this argument btw, just clicked on this pic and thought it was weird.

Remove Genji and Hanzo.

>overhaul future map design and return to old maps over time
The chokepoint bullshit has to go. Junkertown is fucking awful. Eichenwalde is still the worst map too.
>more movement abilities
I never understood why they don't want people to be mobile in this game, you can do out of nowhere so damn easily at 150-200 health.

Also they need to rework some heroes. Symmetra isn't a hero without several of her turrets up, which die instantly to anything and Moira instantly counters her, and she needs one of her ultimates up. The tank/soak role only has Orisa and Rein and they are nearly necessary unless you play with a full team who know what to do. Winston and Dva are dps/flankers.

Also makes no sense how Ana's isn't the best healer when her healing is by far the hardest of the bunch to do. Mercy gets mobility, great single healing, damage boost, rez and ult lasts twenty fucking seconds and refreshes rez.

are you the guy who said he didnt buy the game or the second person who came in with the zarya because no one cares about you, bro.

go back to the build of when it was first released
everything was overpowered but it was still fun
all the changes, nerfs, and buffs really ruined the game, as well as adding a competive scene and limiting one hero of the same kind per team

Why dont you go make a better game then!

Backpeddle on what? He said he didn't fucking buy the game. So he's shown what here, proof skilled people can get to plat? Wooow.

Those nostalgia glasses are on a bit tight there user. Remember 6 torb defense?

simple, remove symmetra

More characters more skins more maps

Actually put time into each instead of doing what league did and running a champ mill

>t. salty plat shitter

yeah 6 torbs, meis, bastions, etc was a pain to deal with, but not every match was like that
and when you happen to be on a team that wants to mess around with six of the same hero, then you have a fun joke game
also you can still just quit if you don't like how the match is going, so no harm no foul

What is the problem people have with Symmetra

When she's on the other team it's "fuck Symmetra how the fuck do we beat this"

When someone picks her on your team it's "stop fucking throwing, report the troll"

The very appearance of this OP 'troll pick' sends people into a rage

shes a no-aim shit at most things "hero"
in close quarters she has an unfair advantage, but in a team fight shes either absent or useless.

in lower tiers, shes overpowered since no one can aim, and no one has any idea how to approach anything.
but in high tiers, shes completely useless since people can pick her off, and successfully remove her "ultimate" without getting fucked.

then in soloQ plat, shes a nightmare since most of the time, you'll get matched up with actual bots who walk into her set up and ignore the real threats.

too many times have i had a symmetra main on my team and lost. they cant aim, they have no idea how to coordinate or focus in engagements. i've had games where my team could easily win if we didnt have a symmetra jerking off in a corner, simply having a lucio spamming between speed and heal would have helped more.

because theres such a huge difference with symmetra in low and high tiers, the simple solution would be to simply remove her.

Could you give some examples? Not baiting, I'm just curious on what you mean by giving heroes more abilities and more map objectives

>> Diamond the past 3 seasons including this one
>> Server shuts down mid game - 50sr now below 3k.
>> The tentacles of plat retards start to grab at my feet
>> next 5 games matched with troll picks and do nothing Widows.
>> Sitting in mid plat. Bliz won't refund SR loss caused by their shit servers.

I'm done for this season I guess. Time for a new hobby.

>in high tiers, shes completely useless

She has a 60% wr in gm

>She has a 60% wr in gm
the winrate stat is inflated there since the stat gets updated every 10 minutes, and gm players know to switch off sym after first point, making either a full hold or a loss.

We need a new tank for Talon, to finish the group. Overwatch has a full group, and Talon finally got a healer, but now they need a tank.

Which part of this disputes the fact she has a 60% win rate

>shes a no-aim hero
There's the source of the toxicity.

>implying thats bad
>get 3k points in master in hots the first day
>they reset it

>the stat gets updated every 10 minutes
??????

She's a 60% wr for 6 months

remove emphasis on healers and team composition and try to just be a fun shooter first?

>the intelligence of the average overwatch player

>Which part of this disputes the fact she has a 60% win rate

the part where she wins full holds in 5 minute games, and loses attack rounds.

whats so hard to understand?

>whats so hard to understand?
For you, apparently, the fact that she has a 60% win rate in GM.

>but she specializes in defence
Yes, she does. And she has a 60% win rate in GM.

You're baiting at this point, right?

Are you going to tell me again how she works best on defence?

I'm not the guy you were talking to.
I just can't believe someone is as stupid as you.
Tell me, are you 11?

And I'm not the guy who is disputing her win rate by saying "the stat updates every 10 minutes and Sym is a defence hero"

you cant be this stupid..
the stat for winrate updates every 10 minutes, so if you play a hero for 5 minutes then switch off, then lose 7 minutes later, the winrate for that hero wont change.

so in the scenario where you full hold a defence on anubis as symmetra, then one tick win on attack as any other hero, causing a 7 minute match, the game counts that as a symmetra win.

in gm, people know when to switch off:
>anubis
>symm first point
>it fails after a minute
>smart fucker switches off
>loses the match 20 minutes later with 1 minute of symmetra playtime
>winrate stat doesnt change

What would that solve? From what a hear QP is pure cancer because everyone plays Widow, Hanzo, or Genji and ignores the objective. In a game designed to be about teamwork and synergy, what's the point?

what you hear and what is there is two different things
making such a joke of a game competitive was a mistake.
they should have made it fun

maybe you should play other games that arent labled competitive, maybe you should realize that some people think competitive games are fun

>same company that made WC3 and SC:BW
>game has no mapping tools
>game has no custom game tools
>game has no private custom servers
>game has no chatrooms
>game misses basic functionality like mapvoting
>literally can't play over 6v6

fucking how.

Oh no, I don't play overwatch anymore, entirely because it isn't competitive.

Welcome to Nu-Blizzard my friend! :D

they have that now, and have had it for a while
>game has no private custom servers
do what i mentioned above in this post, but also tick a box to friends/invite only
thats what tournaments do.

you should have tried playing the game in the last couple of months before making dumb posts.

other than that you're completely right

It doesn't need fixing.

My mistake, custom modding tools and dedicated private servers.

What kind of dystopian future do you live in?

Loadouts are cancer, the whole fucking point of class shooters is that you're supposed to know what your enemies are able to do at a glance.

overwatch would benefit greatly from this.
and i think i heard they want to publish custom modding tools, but the game engine isnt ready yet since it is their own custom engine, and is still getting worked on; next patch we're getting a movement system rework, its a noticable change

I miss those days.

I loved getting cheesed with a hero stack. And then counter with one of my own.

thumbnail looks like she has a massive boner under her shirt

>Symmetra on 2nd point defense in Anubis

it boggles the mind how that's still a thing

Because mercy main

Overwatch stories
>push the load
>team is uncoordinated and enemy easily steamrolls us
>they’re 10 meters away
>not on my watch
>switch to Mercy
>final stand right outside our door
>healing like a muthfucker
>others finally get in line and Orisa sets up shield while Bastion holds point
>genji and Soldier goes behind to ambush
>hold them ten meters away from victory for a solid 4 minutes to win the game
It was such a rush, I was healing and boosting, and one three guys got wiped by DVa but I hit my ult and revived everybody. It was great. This game is great.
>

Make it so more than half the roster is viable

>Blizzard
>Balancing their games

Give Mercy a Winter wonderland skin already. I'd even settle on an epic.

didn't they literally add this recently?

Weapons are not invisible in TF2, user.