Hollow knight

Let's have a hollow knight thread. Best boss? Worst boss? Favorite music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qmsjvBivRkU&list=LLU8JVT5Mjq8IaOuHJ0jq1Jg&index=11&t=79s
youtu.be/Xxouk64lBPs?t=158
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>thicc ass and some questions to start discussion
>No replies

Rip

I seriously hate this fucking game.
It's like Dark Souls 3 but a lot worse.
Want a gun? HAHA NO GRIND FOR IT DESU
Want anything that isn't completely OP? Hey, gimp yourself with heavy ass armour and use a dagger and just die over and over

It's a terribly, terribly designed game

>gun
>heavy armor
>dagger

You sure you're in the right thread bud?

>Best boss?

Mantis Lords/Soul Master

>Worst boss?

Watcher Knight because it took me ages to git gud enough.

Also the Flukemarm because it's retarded.

>Favourite music?

City of tears, Kingdom edge

So assume that I haven't gotten to play the Grimm Troupe content yet, but I want to start a new game + on steel soul mode. When should I start looking out for the new content?

switch port fucking WHEN

FUCK

You can start as soon as you gain access to the Howling Cliffs though. Regular Grimm is pretty straightforward leaning towards the more difficult side, but Nightmare King is by far the most difficult boss in the game. Thankfully it's a dream fight so you don't really die if you get killed.

So I should start looking out for our troupe of freaks once I get to the howling cliffs. Gotcha. thanks.

>watcher knight
Fuck that boss holy shit. I didn't even git gud. I cheesed it with fluke nest+shaman charm. They crumble in like 2 blasts and a nail swipe. The hard part was keeping track of which one you damaged once two came out.

Post more hornet

is it that time again?
did someone say bug gf?
pick one

Moth

Hoo baby, who's left from center? It's either her or spider

D...did you play the game sir?

whoa there kiddo that's a little lewd

>best boss
grimm
>worst boss
hollow knight
>best music
also grimm
youtube.com/watch?v=qmsjvBivRkU&list=LLU8JVT5Mjq8IaOuHJ0jq1Jg&index=11&t=79s

DLC fucking when? There's a gross lack of representation for a lot of buggies and invertebrates, most of which live in the ocean. There better be a salty ocean cavern with all the great shellfish.

Delete this. She loves cornifer.
Also all the dlc has been in the form of free updates where have you been?

>steel soul mode
>going for the 100% achievement
>clear like 70% of the game easy
>start getting really tired
>die to fucking hornet at kingdoms edge

> not using alt + f4 as soon as you get to 1hp

>Best Boss
Mantis Lords, Grimm, Radiance, first encounter with Hornet... picking only one is too hard.

>Worst Boss
Watcher Knights(definition of artificial difficulty)

>Best Music
City of Tears.
Hornet is amazing too.

>Best boss
White Defender
>Worst boss
Crystal Guardian
>Favorite music
Soul Sanctum

That would be my list as well. Just wanted to emphasize how much I hated the Watcher knight fight, even taking Radiance into account. While you can get used to the attack pattern and even 2 are manageable, doing 6 of them in a row felt pretty bullshit. Combined with their somewhat random decision whether to roll or jump, you get fucked over pretty easily in that fight.

PS: At least I could cut down that shit fight by a round or two, by dropping the chandelier beforehand. Pity you can't drop the second as well.

>drop the chandelier
WHAT

>Best Boss
Nightmare King, was Radiance before Grimm Troupe came out

>Worst boss
There are a lot of boring ones, like the big maggot in the sewer and the big floating bomb thing that the one bug helps you kill. I mostly forget the ones I don't like. I spent a very long time on failed champion and he's pretty boring so maybe that.

>Favorite Music
Base form Grimm

MAMA GIV ME MIWKIES! MAMA MAKE PEEPEE HARD

youtu.be/Xxouk64lBPs?t=158

Drops the count of watcher knights you have to fight from 6 to 5.

Cornifer is a bitch and she's tired of being a store clerk in a dead town.

Well. Color me fucking mad.

Game sucks

Favorite boss was, like many other, Mantis Lords. I found them early and was able to down them first try. Felt great.

BRAPanada

What didn't you like about it?

Gameplay, story, boss design, ost, performance issues on a perfectly fine PC. Everything aside from the area design