This is work

This is work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dUPmI3yaXAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, that's how he makes money for a living. What are you trying to say?

Bruh, look at this DUDE

James clearly isn't a hardcore gamer. He has his childhood games and stuff he played with friends over the years, but he wouldn't ever consider playing something with a keyboard

The guy refuses to play anything modern. Of course he has this mentality.

He never advertised himself as a modern or hardcore gamer.

No, but people somehow assume he actually plays a lot of games in his free time just because of AVGN

Doesn't he spend the bigger half of his days doing video editing and writing scripts?
I mean I really do get what he was getting at. Keyboard usage is a lot of time work, but gamepad usuage? Never work.

He just told you.

This is work.

I love how James is oblivious to anything people think of him but the community makes everything he says a huge deal.

that is pretty funny. he just doing his thing. plus, anyone who'd sing the do the mario in just that way is tops in my books. needed that laugh at the time and he delivered. didn't even ask him to!

What the fuck was the deal with that ad in the last video?
Also video games

He's right though. It looks like he has both hands on a keyboard, and generally that's too much work to play a game. Like playing games on an emulator without a controller.

Doesn't mean you can't play games with one. I'm sure he at least has fond memories of fucking Oregon Trail

James I can excuse, but Mike and his sweaty boss are fucking clueless too. Cinemassacre should stick to retro games and film because they know nothing about modern games.

look at this man working on the piano

>Doesn't mean you can't play games with one.
I don't think he ever meant to imply that you can't.

which episode is this again?

youtube.com/watch?v=dUPmI3yaXAE

>when you are half-way netflix and chill, and he gives you this look