Play JRPG

>play JRPG
>god is the enemy

?

>play FF game
>final boss is a winged faggot

Sometimes he's a bit of a dick, you know?

>Wake up
>People still believe the jew on a stick

>play MetaGame
>gamedev is the enemy

>join q3 server
>god is the enemy

Gods say we must live by their rule and the destinies they plan out, kill a god then the control is back in your hands. Japs use this trope to internally fight back against their societal norms and standards, they use western mythos gods because Western religions are jokes to them.

>play shooter
>Government is the enemy
>Your side is objectively worse

he is fast

Nani?!

>God isn't the enemy but he doesn't help you either because he doesn't meddle in mortal affairs

Doesn't Western religions say essentially that you're on a conveyor belt going towards a meat grinder and just says to step of it or you'll die. I can see the argument that you seemingly didn't choose to step in the belt, but soon religions believe in a pre-earth existence and that you chose to step on the belt.

How is that planning your destiny?

Japanese are pagan and understand that JewGod is an evil god, who enslaved people.

Masaka...

>play japanese RPG
>god is the enemy
>killing god makes you new one
>everything was made to cycle world through this
">can end it by killing yourself"

They often portray gods in an antagonistic light as a stand in for rebelling against their own culture
then there's the people who like gnosticism.

dragon's dogma? sounds a lot like it, but I'm not sure if the Seneschal is an enemy

>JRPG
>MC dies/gets sent into a limbo

>Surprised that a petty, vindictive god of death would be cast as a villain in stories

H-Hayai!

>god is the enemy
>not the demiurge
>not understanding the difference between god and demiurge

Kill yourself.

How about the god of rebirth, renewal and light as the villain?

This. I’m convinced people like OP have never actually played these games.

>game about hunting a dragon
>ends up killing god anyway
Japs are obsessed.