Absolutely impossible

Absolutely impossible.
Can’t beat it at 75% no matter what I try, I never have enough room and expanding is a bitch.

First time I tried it I got crushed by the doom wave so I turned increased the time you get, went a bit too well really. I suppose the rng map you get is pretty important.

Pick the mayor who gives you stronger walls.

It's bugged.

Your walls will have 12000 HP.

If you want a non-cheat way, build 20 snipers and use them to clear the map. After you've got 20 snipers build nothing but ballistas. Upgrade them to gatring gunnu ready when you can.

sniper tactic is pretty good doing this in my game now.

name of the game ?

That's been fixed.

Not in the pirated version.

do the gatling guns do aoe damage? I'm not sure weather I need the electro turrets to kill the swarms or not

They are ~25000

Gatring guns do AOE but it doesn't hurt to back them up with one or two Thanatos.

2 rows of stone walls, 2 executor, 1 shock tower and 1-4 snipers can defeat most waves, add 1-2 titans as backup if needed

>playing anything other than the comfy lowlands
How does it feel to be fucking subhuman?

>tower defense
>steampunk
>early access
>mobile game
>for $23
I think this is a genuine scam.

Random tips

>snipers in towers have insane range, set priority to highest level
>ballista towers have amazing value per maintenance. have at least one per wall in early game and multiple each at later game
>executioners are amazing but have insanely high maintenance, crippling your economy when used for anything but the final wave
>mech units are essential for latter waves because of their AoE

>clear the entire fucking map pronto as every remaining zombie joins in the final wave
>Doom Villages have a finite number of zombies garrisoned, but it's a fucking lot
>the map has a finite number of zombies, but in between (and even during) invasion waves, some zombies will spawn from the same edge points and rush your base or refill nearby cleared areas
>always be expanding always forever or you'll never have enough space to have enough resources to defend against the final wave
The last one is a mouthful but probably the most essential from my experiences. If you haven't secured the entire map by the final wave, you probably won't ever win.

>wasting this much time and wood

>implying lowlands has chokepoints that you can clog with 2 tiles of wall

you should also build smart and think about future buildings like the bank and stuff manage your space.

I thought so too until I tried the crack as a demo yesterday. Ended up buying it after two games.

Check the archives for a skid link and see for yourself.

>>always be expanding always forever or you'll never have enough space to have enough resources to defend against the final wave
i did this, and i had a huge base with 10 walls and my troops couldnt move around the map fast enough to defend against the waves

Don't use a mobile force.

Build 20 snipers for map clearing and then invest everything else in static defence.

also expand with ballista towers and snipers

that poster said mech units are essential so i'm getting mixed messages

By the time you've conquered (most of) the map, your walls should be self-sustained through ballista and snipers. Your army should only be supplementary.

Also, get used to double-double walls. Spitters can spit over double walls and hit towers. Your towers, however, can hit over 5 tiles away, so you can do wall-wall-space-wall-wall-tower as your structure for all your walls.

Build them, but as static defence. Don't use them as firefighters, station them as guards.

where do you find the demo ?

You should have one mech unit at each wall already, not part of your reinforcing mobile army.

My first game I won I had about 1/3 of the map under control but that was mostly out of necessity. I had to expand to afford my defenses which in turn forced me to expand to afford those defenses. I won thanks to the AI being retarded and just flat-out ignoring several of my defense points (waste of money but at least I had less to defend) and a mobile Titan group. Once a side was cleared I massed all my rangers and snipers to the remaining ones. Also if in doubt build layers and fall back positions.

Here. See
>Check the archives for a skid link and see for yourself.

A fisherman's gotta fish where the fish are at.

DEEP
BATTLE

DEFENCE
IN
DEPTH

What should they add? Coop? 1vs1 where one guy controls the zombies?

More citybuilding mechanics.

it needs better combat mechanics if anything

You need to start clearing areas asap. Buy a dozen rangers at the start of the game, they're cheap and do a decent job before you can afford snipers.

Also don't build wood towers. Complete fucking waste of resources in the early game

A way to avoid
>Cannot build more pop because no food
>Cannot build more food because no energy
>Cannot build more energy because no pop
>:^)))))))))
fugg

disable production buildings to get your workers back

>avoiding game mechanics

towers are only to extend the range of your snipers, they're not used to tank, if anything its a waste to build stone towers

A mode where attacks arent completely scripted and predictable.
At the moment the first couple of attacks are so predictable you can do whatever the fuck you like for the first 10 days or so without any risk

Just that trap where you can't do anything because anything you try to do is blocked by something else you can't do, in that shitfest loop.

The only way out is destroying or disabling a building or killing units. I just wish there was an energy free food source or something else that breaks that odd gridlock.

A mode with something like world objectives.

My favorite part of the game is the early half, when I'm struggling to fortify my meager base while sending out kill teams of 5 or 10 rangers to clear out the map, slowly hardening them up into veterans - or kill teams of 10 soldiers, aggroing massive hordes and mowing them all down.

But then you hit the second half of the game where suddenly none of that matters and massive hordes make all those units and kill teams obsolete. I don't have a real problem with that, but I'd like at least a mode that focuses on that scavenger/colonist feeling of the first half.

I can't even beat easy fuck off

fuck that does look comfy I can't get past the first map though

I've always been good at RTSs I think ive lost my touch should I use the pause button user?

It punishes being a retard and not planning ahead.

It's not comfy at all.

Fucking villages in every direction.

I think there's 4 on the Lowlands as opposed to 1-2 on the Canyon map.

ideally you should use the pause button as often as possible, it's a way to get a ton of stuff done at once without the need for a lot of APM or multitasking, but you dont need to if you dont want to
comes in handy on the last wave though since it gives a good overview of problem areas

I didn't want to feel like a pleb and cheese it but I guess I have too

it's the aesthetics of it that look comfy as fuck

Mechs were the best but they added a veterancy system to non-mechs recently and veteran snipers are broken. Non-veteran snipers were vulnerable to special infected because it took them so long to line up a shot that harpies or spitters could do damage to them, but at veteran they line up shots more than twice as fast so nothing outside of a horde ever manages to get in range to hurt them once you have enough. With 20 veteran snipers you could literally attack-move them to any point in the map and have them kill everything in their path with zero oversight... if the pathing wasn't bugged causing them to constantly stop moving or split up and get picked off.

As for the other troops, rangers are alright before you get snipers but there's no point building them after. Soldiers are also alright but they hardly cost less than snipers and snipers are so much stronger that it's just dumb to buy a soldier over one. Melee flame thrower mechs are crap. Missile mechs are decent against hordes on the defense but crap otherwise. Titan mechs are alright but again snipers are so strong you want them instead. Titans are way faster than snipers though so they're alright for mobile defence, but mobile defence is so inferior to static defence that you don't really want to invest in it, especially since mobile defence doesn't help much for the final wave anyway.

What you want to do the whole game is basically expand as rapidly as you are able to and build as many stone walls as you can everywhere (since they have no upkeep), while placing ballistas in ideal locations but not upgrading them until the final wave since executors have huge upkeep costs.

Once you figure out how to do all this properly it gets kind of boring though. You'll find yourself able to construct many times heavier defences than you will ever need and even the final wave on the hardest difficulty won't even be able to make it through your first out of three tiers of defences.