ITT: Useless party memebers

ITT: Useless party memebers.

This fucker always goes down the minute we go into a fight. The dog has more use than him.

>best tank dies the minute you go into a fight
Try leveling him up, assigning the proper tactics and stop using the basic gear.

he's actually decent, just make him a tank and blast everything with magic

>the minute we start i fight is the minute i start jerkin it

evertim

This. Alistair is actually a damn good tank

that fucking orc guy that plays the flute in PoE

>best tank
That's Shale.

*sides against you*

hurf durf feggtz git off mai vidyer

Shale is OP as fuck though.

>Siding with the batshit lesbian

quads

>default tactics are to use Shield Cover whenever fired upon by archers
What the fuck were Bioware thinking?

Shale is trash, a poor man's HK written by someone who didn't understand the point or appeal of the original character.

Quads

>siding with someone willing to destroy the archeotech that could turn the tide against the darkspawn because of muh feels

He's great if you need to pull the enemies together before launching an AOE attack.

>Implying pouring liquid lyrium into people doesn't make you as bad as the darkspawn

What the fuck was his problem?

Also posting best girl

yup, but in the post game he kinda became useless (at least we can control him now)

>tfw feel like the only one who unironically understands and likes Loghain more

Fire emblem has a fucking lot.

hurf durf feggitz get off muh vidyer

The Golems are essential if the Dwarfs are to reconquer lost holds and hold them.
The Darkspawn are too numerous to precious Dwarf lives on.
Turn the Casteless into strong loyal and useful Golems and everyone is happy.
It's about time the Casteless did something useful for a change.

Pic not related I assume?

to spend Dwarf lives on.*

He's still pretty useful in some flan-infested dungeons. Those assholes run all over the place otherwise.

If you want to do that you pick Bhelen, picking that lesbian leads to trouble no matter what.

Want to replay the fuck outta this game
remember the fade segment
na noty

EVERY TIME

That's not the faggot rogue knife-ear

I like Loghain more too. Mostly because Alistair really grated on my nerves as we went and also so I have no qualms about saving Hawke and making Varric happy 2 games later.

>This insufferable bitch.

I swear if she wasn't a mage I would have thrown her out of my party so fast.

dragon age was fucking garbage.

the fade segment takes like 20-30 minutes to do, I honestly don't get why everyone is so upset over it

There's objectively no good way to use him. Anything he can do, others can do better.

There's a mod that removes the entire section. Maker be with you.

I support Bhelen and Branca.
Those two give the Dwarfs the best ending.
Fuck Harrowmont.

the picis related. or maybe i just got fucked by RNG with her.

here's another one; atlas fucking sucks.

But I love the Console UI why dont they remaster this game ;_;

I know what your problem is with him, it is the idiot in front of the screen.

>saving Hawke
Why? He was too miserable to live. At least Loghain can become the first warden.

>fake abs
>good unit

Yeah, Hawke was no longer useful at that point.
Let him die a warriors death and keep the useful chap.

Step aside, plebs.

I couldn't let go, friendo. I just couldn't.

What mod is that

best armor walking through

Orator Vestments

That isn't the Effort armour set.

Why do they always do this shit?

that the people playing the game where competent enough to fix it on their own it is an RPG after all

now Andromeda that was a disaster

shale is always the better choice its not even funny.

>brining shale along when you gonna kill caridan.

your mistake.

get this faggot off my vidya.

Everyone but me.

he was a whiny bitch that refused to become king and aid his people.

good thing you can tell him to man the fuck up and take the throne.

Sup, here's my posse.

Why do all the weapons sheathe on your back? It looks fucking stupid especially when they just hover there.

All these betas not being able to handle her, hilarious.

It's still a suboptimal choice, and I doubt a new player is going to know to immediately go into his tactics and change it. I can't think of a single circumstance it's better to have Shield Cover up over Shield Defence or Shield Wall.

Easy visual identification.

I like him when I progress through the story, especially because I take him to Auron's route. Extra pierce damage, and high damage at that. Come end game, and yes, he's practically useless.

>Not having Doggo+Wolf+Undead mage.

Glad Dragon Age is dead just like /dag/

Tidus and Wakka still benefit from Auron's path more. They hit hard and are super accurate to boot.

>Alistair ever going down.
You're a shit player and you're not playing the game properly. Kys.

>Dwarf Noble
>put Bhelen up as King
>ask for human support as my royal boon
>"The Dwarf and Human armies kick the shit out of the Darkspawn and reclaim a bunch of lost territory"

Every Golem ending ends up with something going wrong because everyone involved is an unstable egomaniac

>Playing an elf

Dragon Age or Oblivion, which game is worse?

>Dwarf Noble
>put Bhelen up as King
Ultimate cuckold.

>Bhelen tries to play the game
>gets stuck in a deadlock
>do everything you can to make him King
>survive killing the Archdemon with Morrigans womb just so you can become a Paragon, a living god, and rub it in his face constantly that he only got to where he is now because of you and that you've surpassed him in every way

You just ain't doing it right

Better cuckold than a traitor to your own race. Picking Harrowmont is code word for dwarven genocide.

>Giving bitchrigan what she wants
>Not sending Loghain to his death to redeem him and

>poster who doesn't like Morrigan is retarded enough to let Loghain live
Poetry.

Oblivion was a snore-fest sometimes. Too open and empty. Really, Dark Brotherhood is the only memorable thing from Oblivion.

>letting Loghain get away easy by sacrificing himself
He needs to put in some hard time for what he did and for all the people who died pointless deaths

>poster who doesn't like Loghain is retarded enough to do what Morrigan wants
Poetry.

>being retarded enough that you let Loghain, the biggest retard in the entire game who almost made his own country fall to the Darkspawn, survive the Landsmeet for literally no reason
>Being so stupid you don't even bother finding out what Morrigan actually wants
What a fucking surprise.

He never once left my party
I always do that with mai husbandos :3

hes not useless because hes my husbando

It doesn't matter what a witch bitch wants. She's shady as fuck and she gives you no reason to trust her and giving her an old god babby is more retarded than letting the hero of a nation redeem himself.

The true patrician choice is to force Loghain to fuck Morrigan.

KYS
Prompto is best boy

>She gives you no reason to trust her
Yeah, except if you bother to spend some time actually talking with her.
>letting the hero of a nation redeem himself
Fuck off, Loghain.
Loghain doesn't deserve redemption and it's a sacrifice that doesn't even need to be made, there's no good reason for him to even survive the Landsmeet unless you're roleplaying a cunt.

>there's no good reason for him to even survive the Landsmeet
Political gain and Anora's favour.

>Loghain doesn't deserve redemption
Unlike Howe, everything he did was for his country.

>it's a sacrifice that doesn't even need to be made
Except the entire point of the Grey Wardens is sacrifice. They sacrifice their health and well-being and ultimately their lives for the good of the people.

The Hero who liberated Ferelden deserves to sacrifice himself to save it. It's literally poetry.

But I wouldn't expect a brain-dead incel who gets swayed by a talking cockhole to understand it.

Rude.

How is that dwarf mining bitcoins?

cuck

You get a bunch of Golems and Branca goes nutty and seals herself off.
That's not too bad.

That isn't cuckoldry.
You got fucked over by politics and since you got fucked over you saved the world and became a living ancestor.
You won the most out of the two of you.
Living Ancestors are more important than the King.

Knock up the Witch, force Alistair to be King and get Loghain as a Grey Warden.
Everyone wins.

Get with the times oldman, Dorfcoin is the new Bitcoin.

>good design
>one of the worat charactera in the game(s)

Fucking why?

>letting yourself get cucked
>patrician
Even if you were romancing Leliana its not like she ever finds out, unless you aren't romancing Morrigan and want Alistair to lose his virginity I see no reason not to do the ritual. You get to save the world and live to reap the benefits.

>he put Anora on the throne
One bad decision followed by another, you really are just like Loghain.

>Everything he did was for his country
Ah, and that makes it okay, does it? Let me spell it out for you - Loghain made it so that without the Warden's treaties (which he had no part in and actively tried to prevent) Ferelden was literally incapable of defending itself against the Darkspawn, that's the entire point of the Landsmeet. Loghain, your vaunted Hero of Ferelden, was worse for the country in less than a year of rule than the entire Orlesian occupation he despised, because he managed to do something they couldn't - bring Ferelden to the brink of complete destruction, which would've come about if not for the Warden. What's so bad about Orlais? In the end, they're just men, and Ferelden had thrown out an Orlesian occupation before. There's no coming back from a defeat by the Darkspawn, all they leave behind them is blight.

Loghain's decision to retreat as Ostagar is debatable but defensible. But for the rest of the game he follows it with nothing but blunder after blunder, saved only by the work of the Warden.

>muh sacrifice
Of course, the Grey Wardens are all about sacrifice. Why not sacrifice yourself then, you supercilious fuck? The Grey Wardens accept anyone - that doesn't mean they accept everyone, or that everyone has some right to be a Grey Warden. Loghain doesn't deserve any redemption, and it's pointless giving him any.

>Too beta to make Morrigan fall for him with the power of dick
What a fag