Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_DNEaXiXaQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not just thoughts, he's talking to the NPCs too.

i completed the entire series in the time it takes him to make one video

Minds?

I feel like Freeman's character has become flanderized by the time we're in HL2

I feel like he should be more concerned with the ramifications of the Combine existing, sort of how back in HL1 he wondered the ramifications of the alien outbreak and him becoming a fugitive.

he
has
to
make
THE MOVIE

Dude killed an elder god, why the hell would he care about more transdimensional aliens?

Unfunny and boring. Randomly screaming does not make you funny.

Fair point, though elder god killers gotta return home too

I guess what I mean is more the combine occupation and the whole "what happened when I was gone" aspect.

I emailed him when he asked what young people listen to and he responded and said my input is gonna be put into a follow up video. Freemans Mind is nostalgic but in retrospect it's not really funny. His new shit is million times better. Specifically ross's dungeon,

Came for Freeman's mind stayed for Ross' game dungeon

Is it finished yet? Havn't checked it in years.

It's fun and all, but I wished he would just do Game Dungeon. I really don't comprehend how is Freemans Mind so much more popular than the best god damn show on YT. If you are one of the people who prefers Freeman's Mind over Game Dungeon, then you are t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶l̶e̶m̶ still an alright dude.

Game Dungeon is kino except for when Ross talks politics but Freeman's Mind still holds up really well, in my opinion.

Yes. He's doing HL2 now.

He's gone through more shit than most normal men do in a lifetime in HL1 alone, it's kind of a given that he's going to become more and more insane by the end

Eh, true

>except for when Ross talks politics
Ross dropping the red pills left and right in the DX video was pure kino

Hah.

I don't mind when Ross talks politics, he's not a smug asshole about it unlike everyone else.

He's mostly against corporate greed not against whether someone has a R or D in front of their name.

should've play and review the entire game...
youtube.com/watch?v=_DNEaXiXaQ8

which video is that?
i'm curious about his views now

DX

oh
thought that was an acronym or something