PS4

>PS4

[ ] PORTABLE [x] NOT PORTABLE

>XBOX

[ ] PORTABLE [x] NOT PORTABLE

>NINTENDO SWITCH

[x] PORTABLE [ ] NOT PORTABLE

I mean really, how do you even compete with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mupen64Plus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZSNES
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.explusalpha.Snes9xPlus&hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>PS VITA

OH SHIT MAN VITA WON

>PS VITA
[ ] GAMES [x] NO GAMES

>PS VITA
[X] HOMEBREW [ ] NO HOMEBREW

But im not 12 anymore, i dont want my games to be portable, especially if i have to sacrifice quality

>low battery life
>power cord comes out of BOTTOM so can't rest on tummy in bed while playing

INTO THE TRASH

>power cord comes out of BOTTOM so can't rest on tummy in bed while playing

Can't use the stand either while it's charging

>LAPTOP

>LAPTOP
[x] GAEMZ [ ] NOGAEMZ

>NINTENDO SWITCH
[ ] GAEMZ [x] NOGAEMZ

But I'm not 12 anymore, I can't spend hours at home gaming. I need to find free time elsewhere.

>going outside

lol

Yappari laptop mustard race.

thats why you get one of these, retard

/thread

I'd trade the portability for lower price or better specs in a heartbeat. Even if I was still a kid I wouldn't take a giant screen to school for it to be broken or stolen.

I DONT HAVE A BUNK BED

>LAPTOP
[ ] 5 HOUR BATTERY [X] 2 HOUR BATTERY
>SWITCH
[X] CAN CHARGE OFF A POWER BANK [ ] CAN'T CHARGE OFF A POWER BANK
>SWITCH
[X] FITS IN JACKET POCKET [ ] FITS IN A BAG

Connect it onto your headboard then

What kinda fucking pockets do you have that fit that fucking huge "portable" system.
>inb4 camo fat pants

My small brother's class has been carrying tablets instead of textbooks for a couple years already. There were only a couple instances of them breaking.

>PHONE
> [x] 13 HOUR BATTERY [ ] 5 HOUR BATTERY
>PHONE
[X] CAN CHARGE OFF A POWER BANK [ ] CAN'T CHARGE OFF A POWER BANK
>PHONE
[x] FITS LITERALLY ANYWHERE [x] FITS IN A JACKET POCKET

Where are you using this "portability"? At college? At parties with girls and other friends? The 1 time every 3 years you use a plane?

Shit, I fucked it up.
Now I look like a retard.

>bunkbead

wew lad the memes write themselves

> Playing games at work
> Not using your family rig

Working at home for a gamer really is the best shit.

When my gf hogs the tv

Just a normal inner pocket in a completely ordinary jacket. Take joycons off and throw them into jeans pocket so it isn't too long. During summer- cargo pants save the day.

This.

Yeah, portability is cool but a 3 hour battery life and degraded graphics for even the docked gameplay isn't.

its the size of the 3ds with joycons detached

You look like a retard because you're comparing something that can play Mario and Zelda with actual buttons and sticks to something that can only play candy crush.

I'm a sick user and end up hospitalised regularly.

>PHONE
[ ] GAMES [ ] NO GAMES [X] CANDY CRUSH

>OP

[x] A FAG [ ] NOT A FAG

theres literally nothing wrong with a bunkbed
letting your SO take the top bunk while you're on the bottom is the most empowering feeling a man could have

3DS XL
And then you need to make extra room for the controller.

Why do nintentards actually buy all these apparatus to make their shit consoles playable
>console
>controller
>tv
It should only be that you fucking addict

Sonyngger here. I don't get the appeal in the Switch. Cool, it's portable, but literally nothing on the system interests me except Fire Emblem Warriors and the upcoming Fire Emblem 16. I like FE. So what is the point of me getting a Switch other than for FE?

The Vita's homebrew scene is awful and everyone working on it abandoned it for 3DS homebrew + early development of Switch homebrew

>SWITCH
nogaems

Because they're like apple fans: They're buying into a lifestyle. They have an emotional attachment to the company and that + the fact that Nintendo consoles are typically awful without all the accessories explains what they do.

If you like BOTW, which a lot of people do.
If you like Mario Odyssey, which a lot of people do.
If you like Xenoblade, which a lot of people do (not as much as the above though).

For the future:
Metroid Prime
No More Heroes
Bayonetta
Octopath Traveler
SMTV
etc.

You mean your sister

>kid showing off his sp
>I'm a jealous asshole with a drug addict family
>triggered by this kid flailing his shit around like the world isn't awful
>grab his sp and snap it in half

If trannies can censor normal people that kid shouldn't be allowed to flaunt his families wealth, it's really insensitive tbqh

Give Splatoon a try, it's way better than what its aesthetic and lack of chat suggests. Mario and Zelda are kinda cool too.

WHIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRR

>Being that much of a babby

My ex was like this. Definitely aided in us breaking up. That and her animal hoarding

> Skyrim
Please stop

>NINTENDO SWITCH

[x] PIECE OF SHIT
[ ] NOT A PIECE OF SHIT

>Mario and Zelda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mupen64Plus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZSNES
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.explusalpha.Snes9xPlus&hl=en
>actual buttons and sticks
Pic related

>every game game looks like shit because of it

Portability is a flaw not a feature.

I tried Splatoon 1 on my friend's Wii U. Couldn't get into it.

What kind of shitty laptop you have? Mine last 8hrs on baterry and can chaRge it with a power bank upgrade your shit retard

Woah... I guess it is good... I can play 20 year old games on the go...

I just love how Sup Forums gets so triggered over the Switch.

The last bit was obviously exaggeration, but yeah. If i was a kid now I'd do it to your fucking switch too, and after we fought you'd still be leaving losing something

It's why I love media create threads every wednesday
Sup Forums simply cannot handle how successful it is. They fume and cry every single week.

>literally takes up more space than a Switch because Switch is flat
>top-heavy, gets tiring fast
>extremely easy to steal the phone off that flimsy holder (don't ask me why I know)
>games are 4+ gens old instead of 1

>MP4.png with motions controls and sub 540p 30fps
>spin off with mini games
>rehash with lower resolution frame rate
> weeb trash
> weeb trash
Nice future

>N...No switch... N-no buy.
You guys are pretty gay too

Like on the switch :')

>>MP4.png with motions controls and sub 540p 30fps
Except that's literally impossible since it will be playable handheld and via pro controller.

How to boost sales of your console:
Pay 0.001 cents to a Sup Forums faggot shill for every bait thread he creates

Step 5: Profit

>8 hours
>can actually charge off external battery faster than it drains its own
How's that Atom processor? Skyrim at 7.5 fps?

nintenbros show their true habitat

>begging this delusional
Bahhahwhwhahhaha this weeb fatso sob it's so lame

If you're not 12 anymore, you should understand that if you're out of the house, it's not time for video games.

>steal

Move out of the ghetto.

I7 hq.... even using the igpu it can run skyrim at 40fps, >not like the switch

Be honest, how often do you travel that you have time to play games on your Switch?

Give it another try, it gets more fun when you get a hang of it. Plus the default casual mode you likely played sucks, you'll gave to grind a bit to get to the sweet ranked modes.

>implying Sup Forums isn't a Nintendo dick sucking board

Keep crying baby boy

>begging this patethic that in a hypothetical scenario he still lose the fight that he started over a kid tablet

>phone
>13 hour battery life
sure, if you're not using it. but if you're actually playing it it's got a similar battery to the Switch

>forced to release two of their three flagships in the first year to sell anything
>still five million below the average year of the PS4

I love every to see every switch thread ever celebrating basically that the console is not a WiiU (despite 2/3 of the catalogue being games that were on the WiiU).

What did you kill kids in school? Any fight i got in we both ended up walking away at some point

mario hahaha mario hohoho mario hahaha mario hohoho

train to and from work if i have something i want to play

getting a lot of time into xenoblade atm

>still five million below the average year of the PS4
You realize the average year of the PS4 is escalated by after it was discounted by $100 and started selling significantly more, right?
If the Switch hits 14 million its first year it will be about the same pace that the PS4 was at.

>Sup Forums sucks nintendo's dick
>every single day, there are STILL 400+ reply threads nitpicking BoTW

Then it can't actually charge off a battery bank because it consumes at very least 30 watts. Switch only needs 12, so it can break even with any 2.1 amp battery which are cheap, plentiful and easily double the battery life.

*grabs your switch*

Wachu gunna du guait boi?

Phone costs £800
Switch costs £300

One can play 20 year old games, one can play new games.

Pick one, Jew.

Plane turns a corner:

>NINTENDO SWITCH

[x] FALLS OUT OF THE WINDOW [ ] DOESN'T FALL OUT OF THE WINDOW

You beat that crap out of him that he have to leave the town of either fear or shame how beta are you faggot

Shoot him because my switch is in my home so if he's in my home and stealing my property that's an attempt at committing a felony, thus puts me in the right to use deadly force.

>start in march
>experience shortages until june
Gee, I wonder why something selling for 9 months is outdone by something selling for all 12

Skyrim reimagines and revolutionizes the open-world fantasy epic, bringing to life a complete virtual world open for you to explore.
Dont be such a contrarian.

I don't play video games when I'm in public because when I'm in public I'm busy talking to people and having a life. At best I occasionally listen to music or podcasts when I'm on a bus or walking down the street by myself.

At what point in the life of an non-loser over the age of 15 are you going to be sitting around for an extended period of time in a situation where you couldn't be doing something less pathetic (like talking to people or working or something).

I mean it, I legitimately can't think of a single situation in the life of an adult where sitting stationary and playing video games in public is ever really appropriate or necessary. You would literally have to be an antisocial loser or child (either mentally or physically) for that sort of behaviour to occur.

>posts on Sup Forums
>"i go out in public and talk to people"
you don't have to lie to support your argument bud

USB c power bank 28k amp it's just 25$

>just received Splatoon 2 in the mail

Wish me fun.

Don't need to be portable when your mom comes to my place.

I have a CCW license, but I'd probably not shoot, just not worth killing some retard over it.
Then again I'd never let my gaming shit out of the house anyway so.

>one can barely play old games, and the new games are either unplayable and have graphics of a 20yo games

Woah you were a tough kid. Nope. Not in my experience.

>man

>Create false shortages to try to impulse sales still can get nuff sales

>GPD WIN 2

[X] HAS MONSTER HUNTER [ ] DOESN'T HAVE MONSTER HUNTER