>>400768350

Who?

WHITE BREAD

The Swing King

Totalbiscuit is looking good

Please look at the photograph, Mr. Clarence.

Oh that sorry ass dickhead.
Wtf dey call you?

NAMES

Names are for friends, so I don't need one

AIGHT MUHFUGGA

LETS CHECK IT OUT

why on earth did they make the one target you feel sympathy for the tutorial level

HELP
HELP ME
HELP
HELP MEEEEEEE

GOTTA CHECK YOU
WHITEBREAD

HOL’ UP
MUHFUGGA
CHECK IT
MUHFUGGA
HOL’ UP HOL’ UP
MUHFUGGA

Look at the photograph, Mister Clarence.

What? Whyd you feel sorry for the whigger kang?

SAY
HELLO

>paying a hitman just to show him a photograph and then kill him

>not sniping him through the window

he was negligent not evil

Is 47 a canon virgin? Not even joking.

>Want to play Blood money after not playing it for a while
>Don't know if I have a save or not
>Remember the awful mandatory tutorial mission that I have to play

Is there a mod or something that skips that? Seriously, its like a good 45 minutes dedicated to the most basic shit.

Wheres dis fakin spagedi manpriest?

I saw a guy on Youtube play through all the Codename 47 missions and it's astonishing how there are entire missions where you're forced to kill non-targets. Guess the appeal of being a "silent assassin" didn't appear until they had a sequel that was fucking called Silent Assassin.

>he needs 45 min to finish the tutorial
Yeah, you should just skip the whole game instead my man.

What the fuck u lookin at, cracka?

If you count the movie as canon, he fugs a grill in that.

Man, this game was so good. Grappling for a gun and sometimes it would go off and could randomly injure someone. Do games even do this now?

What about the guy tied up on the rocking horse thing about to be lit on fire? Wasn't Clarence behind that?

Got to start somewhere, even SA has its problems too, see: that goddamn Japan mission in the snow. Why the fuck am I being checked for ID when that doesn't happen to any other NPC dressed similarly in the game, I literally had to walk giant circles around those fuckers.

Not that guy but even spending the 10 minutes to run through everything can be annoying. It's so linear that there's no room to speedrun it. You just run through and gun everyone down, which makes it feel like a chore you just have to get over with instead of an interesting free-form mission.

> That's the point of a tutorial

Which is why it's annoying that it's mandatory.

Seeing him visibly shudder when he gets kissed in Codename 47 made me burst out laughing.

>all these times I used to just rush into the generals reunion, save then kill one randomly while hoping it's the right one
I used to be such a fucking retard back then

>What about the guy tied up on the rocking horse thing about to be lit on fire?
merely a prank

It's been a while since I've played the tutorial but I don't think Clarence was even aware that the lawyer was in the area. I always got the vibe that the gangster just intercepted a "trespasser" and tortured him because lol evil.

>having saves
You were also a pleb who didn't play on SA difficulty too.

Contracts > Blood Money > C47 > SA > Absolution

>tfw was 12 when I got silent assassin
>tfw stupid ass slav so couldn't into english
>Diana giving me the instructions on which one to shoot
only figured out to change language and turn on subtitles after I beat the game multiple times

>even on Normal difficulty it took me a two playthrough to even start to get anything other than Mass Murderer
You have no idea

>C47 > SA
no.

Not to mention, it's a fucking blizzard in those japan levels

SA was and still is fucking dogshit.

How about nope

stop your rambling faggot, no one likes your bait.

>being so retarded
typical SA bois

Same. I didn't knew english so I shoot everybody multiple times until I learned I need it one dead, then I guessing wich one of the generals is the bad guy

feel free to provide arguments, pretty sure you're that faggot who liked Absolution

It always bugs me that they refer to the clients son as a child but when you look at the picture it's a bloke in his fucking 30s.

blood money > contracts > literally everything else

seriously what's wrong with that CIA guy you save in every game?

is there a reference for him in hitman tm?

>>is there a reference for him in hitman tm?
Yes.
You can rescue him in Hokkaido

You find him in the morgue in Situs Inversus if you use the Disposable Scrambler. He gives you a universal keycard that unlocks every door in the building after a short conversation.

>Look at the fucking photograph you cocksucker or I'll lynch you like a nigger with my garrote
They would have never got away with it today

Yes, in Hokkaido mission.

is this bait

Even though he's an incompetent piece of shit, I started to feel weirdly protective of him as the series went on. Weird how that works.

Hitman 'fans' have a desperate need to convince themselves that Blood Money isn't the best in the series because that game has some degree of mainstream popularity.

I like how polite 47 is even when he's about to murder someone. He seems like a genuinely nice guy underneath it all.

David Bateson also becomes a genuinely better voice actor with each game

>tfw trying again and again to kill the snipers so they fall outside their tower, and looting the based W2000

nice

>NAH SCOOP I DIDN'T SAY THAT SHIT!

Who's the man who stole fire for the people?
Who causes trembling in the bones of evil?
Who carved a mountain into a cathedral?

Blood Money > Silent Assassin > Hitman 1 > Contracts > Absolution.

(haven't played the new one yet)

Being an obnoxious twat draws attention than especially if you're a hairless mutant, plus 47 always keeps conversations to a minimum so why not show some common courtesy before dropping a chandelier on sommeone's head

Seriously just felt bad for this guy, especially considering he did nothing wrong and the ferris wheel thing at his park was apparently a set up by someone else.
I also felt bad for the reporter in the epilogue.

Wish we got to see more of that.

He was fat and ugly, that's reason enough to be murdered.

Tell me why you think Contracts is worse than the 1st game, genuinely curious

Hitman 2016>Blood Money>Contracts>Silent Assassin=Codename 47>Absolution

The only thing 2016 is lacking to be perfect is the suitcase.

Not liking Contracts the most is a sign of retardation

Playing them in sequence I almost cried tears of joy when I saw how fast you moved in stealth mode

so like 80% of this website better watch out then

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Hey Joey, how's it swinging? Man Joey, you had a real spook problem downstairs but I sorted it out for you free of charge. Bit of gentrification, am I right? There might have been a bit of collateral damage, I popped your discount Walter White and your retarded niece on my way in too but you can consider that payment for making this place respectable again. What's with that look Joey, you got a screw loose or something? That's a joke Joey so start laughing you fucking cunt. I'm gonna shoot you anyway but I don't have to start with your head.
47 used to talk a lot more, it's kind of weird.

Sapienza best level of Hitman 2016

My nigger

is it worth buying the HITMAN TM game on steam

I can't be the only one who used the sedative on his niece because I didn't want to kill a girl.

>he didn't slit the coalburner's throat first chance he could
Wtf is wrong with you

CAROL ANNE!

>not strangling the coal-burning slut
she has to pay the toll user

i know that feel

go away Sup Forums