Official Laugh at ArcSys Thread

>23 characters for a 3v3 fighter. MvCI was slammed for having 30 while its a 2v2 game (needless to say, MvCI is still pretty bad)
>2 goku, 2 vegeta, 2 gohan, still the same character, pretty bad
>powerlevel mechanic, meaning characters like goku black, beerus, and ssgss goku will be the only good characters to use for fighting
>casual, no brain required as fuck gameplay
>fighting game for nigs and spics
>missing several staples/fan favorite characters
>release competes with two other games

$60 FOR THIS PIECE OF SHIT, HAHAHAHA

I wasn't sure if I wanted the game, but your post is so gay that I am ordering the game to spite you OP.

You already got BTFO last thread, shut up

Good night everyone how are you doing?

John D pls go

Good Evening is the greeting
Good Night is the farewell

>Filename
Shitpost thread it is

Would the good doctor work better at a point or an anchor?

lets just go back to waifufagging

>thinks they wont actually balance all characters because of supposed "power level" mechanic

Nigger, its a fighting game, one that will surely be played competitively as its made by the same guys that made guility gear. Its gonna be a good game and each character will be near equal within the first year, like every game.

Give it up combo

What waifu? There's only one playable in the game.

mid

>fighting game for nigs and spics

Like every fighting game?

Mid

This, desu but I honestly don't mind. We'll probably get more as dlc.

Okay who kicked the spic hornet nest? They've been unbearable all day.

Fuck this gay thread.

Are you having a good christmas Sup Forums?

how do you think 21 will play? I was thinking she'd be like venom but beerus is that, maybe she's a puppet character?

>MvCI was slammed for having 30
Because PREVIOUS games in the series (which are objectively superior like MvC2) had more characters.

You're comparing Rotten Apples to Warm Apple Pie.

They got triggered two night nights ago on Sup Forums cause everyone went full Sup Forums and started attacking them. They tried retaliating by speaking in their native language of tongues but the mods deleted all their posts.

Sup Rainforce/GokuSSJ10

>only 23 characters
>wasted 2 slots on recolors
what the fuck

>release competes with two other games
What are you even implying with this

haha based Sup Forums man

>wasted 2 slots

Are you really this stupid. Do you really think 2 charcters were omitted from this game because of the ssjbff4evr whatever the fuck slots

It's a shame they had to do that, I liked them better in their echo chamber. even if it was a shitstain on the whole board, coming from a guy who likes Super.

That's amazing if true, props to Sup Forums for driving out the spics.

>everything is Sup Forums

Has there ever been a good arcsys game?

I was looking at old footage from tougeki of the old XX GG games and it looked way better, better neutral, etc. Was guilty gear always shit or did people just not have all the autismo oki figured out back then? Did FRC and YRC do it?

Slow walkspeeds, oki-fest, super offensive. I don't even like capcom fighters other than the old ones, so don't assume I'm some fgg capcbro, but arcsys makes like the worst anime fighters ever. The way some characters play, like johnny, elphelt, etc is just insanely stupid. Not to mention the degenerate stuff in blazblue.

no you're just a retard, guilty gear has always been good

>powerlevel mechanic
thread dropped

>needless to say, MvCI is still pretty bad

It's really not though? Tag mechanic is snappy and I don't got to worry about it getting worse online thanks to stable rollback.

Really a damn shame DBFZ is using delay.

Maybe XX. It got way too bloated with retarded system mechanics and options to the point where there is no defense anymore. Input buffer makes the offense even dumber since nobody drops execution like they used to. YRC is one of the dumbest mechanics in a fighting game ever.

There are infinitely better anime games than trash like GG and BB. UNIST, arcana heart, etc are actually good.

HnK is fun, the Persona games are fun, and BB was more fun before CF. Basically if you're adverse to "degenerate" stuff in your fighting games you won't enjoy them

Wasn't SFV launched with less than 10 fighters and less than 10 stages? Not to mention micro transactions for unlockables and day-1 dlc.

>why are arcsys games so bad with constant expensive updates and no footsies "knockdown into oki forever" neutral?
>B-BUT CAPCOM!!!!

Hit Point
Piccolo Mid
Adult Gohan Anchor

Name a better team oh wait you can.

You don't have to worry about it getting worse online because it's not possible to be worse than a completely dead game

>cant deal with oki pressure
>must mean its a bad game
glad to know you're just shit at these games and that's why you think they're bad

Hit point
Vegeta mid
Piccolo Anchor

>powerlevel mechanic, meaning characters like goku black, beerus, and ssgss goku will be the only good characters to use for fighting
Git gud, Capcbro.

>2 versions of goku, vegeta and gohan
>People get mad when someone brings up wanting to play as Android 17 because he'd just be an Android 18 clone

The game needs one more female rep. You can only choose one.

Towa

Kefla

Super Android 1718

>Name a better team
Hit Point
Adult Gohan Mid
Piccolo Anchor

Towa, she's earned it

>missing several staples/fan favorite characters
Are you saying 'no Yajirobe no buy'? Or is Mr Satan your essential missing character? ...Spopovich?

17 is in the game though

YamCHAD at it again

>Goku who has infinitely more technique than every android
>wanting male 18 with two extra moves

>THREE gokus

Almost as bad as Street Fighter

Towa

Don't forget Two Vegetas, Two Gohans and Two Buus.

>this triggers the Xenoversefags

You do know it's not final right ?

Faggot is complaining about Elphelt who hasn't been exceptionally good since SIGN.

Yes but it has this sexy motherfucker, so imma buy it

I get why people are upset over the 2 Goku and Vegeta, but Kid and Teen Gohan are totally different, and Kid and Fat Buu really only share the same name.

>>missing several staples/fan favorite characters
Only things I could see as missing are android 17, 19, and 20
>"b-b-buh all of cell and freiza's forms need to be their own characters!"
>"b-b-buh movie characters!!!"
>"b-b-buh muh guldo..."

Guilty Gear and Blazblue are fighting games made by Arcsys as well.
It's a dumb argument but I think that's what he's implying, if he means games like SFV then he's straight retarded.

Why do people keep shitposting this?

Tien Anchor
Krillin Mid
Nappa Point
BALD GODS

serves me right for pre ordering and expecting something good *sigh*

>>missing several staples/fan favorite characters
it has every fucking character

who on earth could you possibly want

If you've never played a DBZ game in your life then this post makes sense.

>"AYO DEM FOOTSIES MAYNG"

Hi lowtierfraud

but the game isn't out yet
preordering is pointless unless you have access to amazon/bb discounts

>staples/fan favorite
Bardock
Broly
Vegito
Gogeta

That's about it.

Because wasted slots

two gohans two buus I can excuse, clearly different character types.

But why in the fuck is SSB Goku/Vegeta a seperate character?

It gets replies

>game has 24 staples
LOOOOOOOOL ROSTER SO SMALL
>game has 80 recolors
LOOOOOOOOL HAD TO RESORT TO CLONES TO MAKE A BIGGER ROSTER

The bait is strong please do not take it.
Who's going to be your main?

What match is this webm from my dude.

i wanted the statue and $200 is alot to shell out in one go so ive been paying $50 off a fortnight

>where there is no defense anymore.
As in no defensive mechanics? What about burst, blitz shield, FD, IB and Dead Angle attacks.

Yeah that was my first time browsing a super thread in awhile, I kinda wanna go back now just to witness all the assblasting but at the same time it infuriates me that it's gotten that bad.

>two gohans two buus I can excuse, clearly different character types
>Adult Gohan is literally just a better Kid Gohan
>SSB Goku and Vegeta play completely different than their normal versions
Stop being fucking retarded.

So less than a dozen OVA/Movie characters that will in all likelyhood be added in DLC

Also you and I both know if they added Bardock people like OP would cry that he's a Goku clone

Roshi and Whis I guess?

Because that's wasting slot, especially in a 3X3 game. I was shitposting about Gohan and Buu (although i don't like them), but Goku and Vegeta are just to cater Superfags

But those two don't even have anything else coming out on January

>bald gods
>not gohan calvo

Uhh, yeah, because alot of work went into them. We could've had the Blue forms be installs for Goku and Vegeta, who seem like the most stale characters on the roster, and instead include someone else like Roshi or Dabura for base.

Satan. Nigga shows up in everything. Spin offs, one offs, parody/crossover episodes

Both Goku are about Kamehamehas, probably SS will have Spirit Bomb, but both Gokus are still bland as fuck. With no many kamehameha versions not having feet kamehameha as some heavy rush attack is a missed opportunity

18 & 17 could have been perfect if they chould change positions with each other. But to be fair videos arent making great justice to 18, those guys arent pulling their tags with 17 that much. Same goes as Fat Buu that nobody seems to give a damn

PS4 version is still alive. If MvCI is dead then so is KOF14. Now we don't have to worry about it not being at EVO.

Got any keywords or something so I can look it up in the archive?

>23 characters
Technically 24, I seriously doubt 21 isn't getting in, as long as you start out with more than 20 you're fine for a 3v3, people bitched about MVC because that game has had previous entries with way more characters
>2 goku/vegeta
Mostly as a promotion, I guess it sucks if you're that worried about wasted character slots, but if they hadn't been in the game we would have just been sitting at 22 instead of 24. I doubt a significant amount of time and resources went into these characters.
>Powerlevel mechanic makes weaker anime characters less viable
You're literally pulling shit out of your ass on this one, I've heard people with lots of experience with these betas and fighters in general say that Yamcha might be busted
>Casual no brain required as fuck
Did you have a stroke while typing this line out?
>Fighting game for nigs and spics
That doesn't even mean anything
>Missing several staples
Waaah muh Broly
>release competes with other games
Which other game? ArcSys's other games? The ones that didn't release this year? Wow, how will they cope

You're a fucking idiot.

Against beerus it looks like he just did some random raw supers and prayed that it happens to hit.

>shitty edgy goku
broly is worth adding to be a super boss for a challenge tower type thing
>more fusion characters

SFV launched with 16 characters and no microtransactions and it still doesn't have microtransactions. Casual fags were mad because it didn't have local vs and an arcade mose and pro/fgc/ r/kappa was mad because online was FUCKED up for a long time during launch and it had no rage quit penalty

>technique
>dragon ball

KOF 14 is very active online, but then i live in MonkeyLand

They play different and yes it makes sense to make two of the main characters in the on going anime for the series separate since they are so different now. I don't give a fuck if you don't like super

Bardock is the most boring fucking character in the whole of Dragon Ball

Even Icarus would be a better choice

Yeah those guys are totally relevant

>that's wasting slot
No it isn't. The time use don Goku and Vegeta isn't enough to make a completely new character.
They didn't waste a slot, if anything they're extra slots.
And what does it matter? They play different.

Who else wants King Kai?

>it didn't have local vs
Wait really? That's pretty fucked if true.

which one?