What are some games where you can play as a Holy Warrior in service to a higher cause, smiting heathens are you go?

What are some games where you can play as a Holy Warrior in service to a higher cause, smiting heathens are you go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lTTiQiEKjwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dragon Age? It's Mages vs Templars plot is basically Warhammer but in generic medieval setting not renaissance one.
And Skyrim of course
Basically all crpg to some extent.

Warhammer 40k Space Marine.

Yeah, Dragon Age. Mostly in 2 though since Inquisition drops the Mage-Templar War pretty quickly. My third character in 2 was basically a Sister of Battle, going full religious nutjob on anyone who strayed from Chantry dogma. Fuck that was fun. She even ended up in a chaste marriage with some monk-prince.

I've actually never played DA. Which game should I start with?

Darkest Dungeon
Just make a party that has exclusively religious characters (especially Crusaders) and purge shit

I enjoy playing a cleric in Morrowind, playing for the Tribunal Temple and House Redoran.

Only Origins. Forget that two others exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=lTTiQiEKjwU

This game looks pretty rad, looking into it.
This game has been on my backlog for a while, but I heard it was long and grindy.
Gotcha.

ck2

here

dos music is pure food for the soul

>that art
They've always had one of the best looking styles around.

>mfw the adventure card game is quite good

tfw i will never _be_ a cute wood elf girl

Also obviously Mordheim:City of the Damned if you buy Witch Hunters dlc

Heretic.

can I play as elves in this?

I'm sorry user I just really want to _be_ one so badly

If you ever go through with it, you will regret it.

Unfortunately not. In base game there are sexy Human Mercs, Sisters of Sigmar, Skaven and Chaos Cultists. There is Vampire dlc and Witch Hunter dlc and I think 2 dlc units to use for "good" guys and 2 for bad guys.
Game is dead and likely won't recive anymore support which is goddamn shame. We will never get even Dorfs and Greenskins. Devs are working on similar game set in wh40k universe without SPESS MEHRENS

Seriously though, I should think of this game earlier.

Inquisitor