I'm buying my little sister a 3DS and her first Pokemon game

I'm buying my little sister a 3DS and her first Pokemon game.

Should I get her X/Y, ORAS, or USUM?

X/Y easily.

XY is by far the easiest and thus the best for kids, so that one. Although she might like the bases in ORAS, as those generally are really good for kids who are used to playing with physical toys.
USUM is good for guiding kids along, but she might not like the amount of dialogue or getting destroyed by the boss near the end.

X/Y has trainer customization and its a super babby game so its perfect for a girl.

Virtual console crystal

Jan 18th, not out yet.

How little? If she's very little don't get her a $200 dollar machine.

This get her a $200 vibrator instead

Murder her.

Buy her an Ekans shaped vibrator.

Pokemon Yellow, Red, Blue, Gold, and Silver are out however

i'd say just get her the newest one. There ought to be kids at school who will get it too, should give her a good avenue to play with them.

But what if shes only 10?

I stopped reading before I got to the vibrator part and imagined a big brother buying his imouto an Ekans, which she loved and took care of and was very happy to have and it made me smile.

Oh sorry, kids that age shouldn't have this kind of toy, too expensive for a child, just fuck her yourself.

Heart gold and soul silver would be the best entry into the series for a 3ds (minus virtual console where you can get any of the original games) Give her heart gold/soul silver and she will appreciate all of the other games a lot more if she continues to play the franchise. I have young cousins that started with later games, the crap past ruby and saphire and they can't appreciate the original games

Does she actually like vidya or are you just pushing your hobby on to her?

X/Y is easier and has dress up stuff.

USUM

just get the newest one what fuckin kid cares about which pokeymans is "the superior and true monster catching experience!!!"

My little sister says X/Y user. She knows best.

>nu-Chicken

Why did they change her hat?

its an improvement

why not get her a good game?

does pokemon have the best waifu content of any game ever

get her pregnant

Doesn't matter either way. Under 10 vidya kids only care about phone and touch games. Wouldn't be surprised if OP's sister doesn't touch the 3DS after a week.

It's a fucking anime girl who gives a shit you retarded normie.

Her old hat was stupid! STUUUPIIIID!!!!!!

This except let her get destroyed so she'll learn to git gud while she's still little.

both are good!

Same fucking kid, goddamn user. You can buy regular Chicken's outfit by the second island, you don't expect her to wear the same outfit every day right?

It must be a Pokemon game? does she like the anime or something? if not, why not get her some trendy multiplayer game so she can play with classmates and friends? find out what console and games her friends use, though today is a bit late to be honest, you should have organized better, remember this next year (or for her birthday w/e).

>Under 10 vidya kids only care about phone and touch games.
That's because of addiction, mobile games have the worst influences on children, especially the ones with micro-transactions, devalues their perception of money.

Acerola-chan is my daughter!
And my wife!

What does money have to do with anything?

It's been so long since 3U that I thought that was Kecha armor instead of cowboy slingin', poison spittin', best great armor.

Should I play Vanilla Sun or Ultra Sun?

ultra, there's no real reason to play vanilla

X/Y for it's story.
Ultra SuMo for the online battles.

You should get her your dick as a gift.