Soulcalibur 6

Who are you gonna main this time?

Ivy for milkies

Sophitia

Whoever's got the biggest anime tiddies.
Or Seigfried.

My boy Hwang.

Voldo, like always.

a CaC

probably ivy if Sophitia's tits are that big

Astaroth if they bring the Pow Hammer back.

those bazongas are literally pointing upwards

she's wearing pushup thingies

TAKI!

It warms my heart to see big tiddies in 2018 vidya. Brings me hope that SJWs haven't yet ruined everything.

i prefer yun seong

Yun Seong is trash tier in every game he's been in.

I mained Seong mina in SB, mitsrugi onward so depends who is in the next game.

Now and forever yoshimitsu main

Well if it's a reboot that means Rock is back, so Rock.

he is best boy

Japs are saving vidya again

I pushed for women to simply ask for more hot men and dicks in video games and movies to claim their rightful she-boners however that apparently didn't gain traction.
Now we are stuck with nu-puritans who think if all men stop being attracted to sexy women then the feminists might actually get laid.

Cervantes

>Sophitia and her autistic children stole the main character spotlight from Siegfried

Won’t be in

An Alexandra like always.
I'm hoping Cass is back but since Sophitia is in I won't me too miffed if she isn't.

if that guy's leaks are true, I'd be really disappointed if Seong Mina doesn't get in. It'd really suck for an OG veteran of the majority of the games to get cut

Well Tira and Talim are probably not gonna be in.
So that leaves me with Yoshimitsu and Nightmare as my mains, I hope their movesets don't change for the worse.

What was the deal with Siegfried/Nightmare at this point? Did they share slots in SCI? When did they split?

Shitty bait

my dude mitsirugi of course

It's been a while but I think he was still "Nightmare" plot wise during SC1 they didn't actually split until SC3.

Siegfried wasn an unlockable clone of Nightmare in SC1. They only became distinct separate characters from 3 onwards

Wouldn't fucking surprise me, Project Soul hates Korean characters they remove Hwang and replace him with Yun Seong who's a joke in every game and then remove every Korean character in V.