Which one and why

which one and why

saturn, easily

PS1 because it’s library has aged the least poorly.

ok

ps1 is the best despite my nostalgia for n64
saturn was amazing too
nigga just play golden sun
actually no, n64 games are pretty timeless outside of goldeneye and some rareware games

My phone's hardware is more powerful than a nintendo console.

nice phone, dude. which nintendo console?

>PS1 dead
>Saturn also dead
>N64 still working somehow

Nintendo wins

Nintendo Switch literally plays phone-tier games. It's absolute garbage. It's fucking embarrassing and I don't know who would waste their money on this shit. Nintendo survives off of its exclusive titles, which aren't really even appealing because they're all zelda shit for children.

please leave

>worst graphics
>worst controls
>worst gameplay
>aged least poorly

aw man i love my switch so far :(

PS1. Big selection. The library is has enough top-quality games that you can actually have people with wildly different top-10 lists.
shit, a while back, there was a PS1 thread here around when the SNES mini was coming out and people posted ridiculously different lists
mine didn't have any of the really famous games like MGS, Syphon Filter, FF7, Spyro, Crash, etc
as opposed to the other two, where everyone's top-10 lists are all gonna have at least six/seven of the biggest games in some varying order with a few outliers

There's a ton of shovelware on the machine, but it was basically the only option for developers to release on. Nintendo didn't really make it particularly nice for third parties to release on N64, and Sega fucked up hard with the Saturn's release.
I love my Saturn, but the library is still tiny once you remove the all various ports that are better on other machines or emulation.
N64's got some fairly iconic games, and I grew up with the machine, but ultimately, it doesn't have enough.

>but the library is still tiny once you remove the all various ports that are better on other machines
this applies WAY more to the playstation than it does to the saturn

absolutely not
PS1 had some worse ports than on Saturn (drastically worse in some cases, like with fighting games), but the PS1 still has a ton of exclusives, something which the Saturn was never terribly blessed with.

Because it's got the fun games. If you want to look at pretty pictures moving become a photographer

are you kidding? the saturn was and is obscure enough that tons of its best games never left it. playstation on the other hand had almost all of its popular games available (and frequently better) on other platforms even at the time, games like the tomb raider series, resident evil(s), metal gear, FF, soul reaver, oddworld, and diablo just to name a few

Saturn's my favorite but PS1's better, especially if you're looking at it as a "worth owning at the time if you lived literally anywhere but Japan" thing.

The N64 had like four games worth owning on the damn thing.

N64
>10 games I want to emulate
PS1
>3 games I want tto emulate
Saturn
>wut

The answer is pretty obvious. Anyone who doesn't think so is pretty delusional

None, I go back to playing my Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis and skip that fucking terrible gen.

>Silent Hill
>Castlevania:SOTN
>FF7
>MGS
>Vagrant Story
>Xenogears
honestly can't think of anything else I'd ever want to play on it, and I mostly beat Xenogears and FF7 anyway, played spyro and crash at a friend's house as a kid and thought PlayStation was for poorfags compared to Mario.

The one I played as a child and gives me the most nostalgia.

Now it's time for a hard question!
Which one?

GC>DC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>XBOX>PS2

Saturn has the best games.

DC>PS2>GC>Xbox (literally the only exclusives worth having on it are Halo and JSRF)

Playstation.

Halo isn't worth owning by virtue of being a console shooter. Your ordering is correct, btw.

Saturn > PS > N64

I never liked the 3D craze and still prefer 2D games.

panzer dragoon orta

Golden Sun wouldn't be out for another 5 years, "nigga".

None because all three fanbases are garbage

DC>PS2>GC>Suxcox

an absurd amount of the Saturn's 3D games are ports, whether from the PS1 or arcade (and then a bunch of them are sports games)
a ton of its exclusives are untranslated RPGs
its 2D selection... is still largely arcade ports
>tomb raider series, resident evil(s), metal gear, FF, soul reaver, oddworld, and diablo
honestly, I didn't think about any of those games

PS1's got good shit like Omega Boost, Silent Bomber, Adventure of Little Ralph, Ghost in the Shell, Dino Crisis 2, Street Fighter EX2+, R-Type Delta, Harmful Park. Ace Combat 3 (AC2 got an updated 3DS release, and AC1 isn't worth putting on the list), all the Ridge Racer games but the first one (which was an arcade port -- the Ridge Racer Revolution courses show up in Pocket Racer, but that's a backport to the arcade rather than the other way around), the original Armored Core trilogy, Wipeout 3 (XL and 1 have PC ports, and WO1's more fun on Saturn due to less maddening wallbounces).

and I know I'm missing stuff, this is all just shit I play

N64 because it still work unlike the other 2 piece of shits

>nigga just play a much worse game
How about no

N64
>god tier first/second party games
>usually best versions of multiplats
>good pc ports
>4 controller ports with many multiplats having multiplayer on N64 only

PS1 has the most good games, N64 has one REALLY good game, and Saturn has a few fun arcadey things like all Sega consoles

It's actually a bit hard to pick between PS1 and N64. N64 has Super Mario 64, which I could probably play till the end of time. PS1 has a lot more than that though, but nothing as good as SM64. Symphony of the Night gets close, but it's way too fucking easy.

N64. It's where any multiplayer that was worth a damn happened, and its 1st and 2nd party titles shit down the throat of the rest of the industry for years. The PSX, while not bad, was a JRPG/RE/MGS box more than anything else.

>Nintendo fans still can't accept defeat 20 years later

SAD

A single mother is one of the mods, believe it or not. Her name is BEAM and she was the one behind the neofag fiasco on Sup Forums.

Goldeneye is in fact, the most timeless N64 game.

But to be fair you need a high IQ to truly appreciate it.

Should have just strawpolled us OP

PS2>GC>Xbox>DC

Dreamcast is legit but Halo at a friend's house was bomb.

PS1 > N64 > Saturn. They're all worth having though.

>usually best versions of multiplats

Stripped down =/= best. No load times sure but shit man, cutting music from Tony Hawk I can't say it's worth it.

It's actually the complete opposite, the system had plenty of 3d games that relied or needed to adapt to no joystick controls, you chump, how the fuck could that possibly age well?
Not only that but it relied on prerendered backgrounds and cutscenes to wow the player both of which look terrible by today's standards and completely fail to do so now.
It arguably aged the worst.
I'd have to say the n64, I played with friends every chance I got and 4players switching out the losers when needed was a fucking blast.

>never seen a Saturn in real life
>Saturn emulation is shit so I've never played a Saturn game in my life

I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't even exist and it was just a big internet conspiracy at this point.